Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pineapple.... on pizza? /unsub. I just can't support this kind of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    More awesome features with races, allied races, and overall content.

However, class design is everything in this game and I can't enjoy the game if this game is ran by people who don't know what they're doing.

0/10 class design
    10/10 everything else

Enjoy your empty bars while playing a character that looks bad @ss.
    absolute truth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alex1312 View Post
    Only 1 thig blizzard did perfectly fine about Demonology Warlock, and that was raging imps... Instant soulfires could make demonology be decent in pvp and pretty good in pve. I know it's very early, but i rly loosed fate abou demonology being a DECENT spec, not good but decent, this is all i want. It's clear that somebody should be fired from the class design team.
    imo literally everybody whos connected to wod and legion prunings should be fired without pension

10+ Year Old Account
    So posture can be changed at Barber Shop, but not skin color.

What kind of bullshit is this?

This means I was right. There are major quest lines that unlock Prelates for Zandalari and Druids for Kul'Trians, which are the quests that unlock those Allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    They really should put another NPC in the Horde areas 'Chiropractor' or "Physiotherapist" to handle the spine realignment.

Not sure if I trust a barber to work with my spine
    Don't know if it was mentioned before but did you know that barbers used to be surgeons too in medieval times? So it makes perfect sense. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    "Orcs can head to the barbershop to adjust their posture!" so allied races can change their skin color at the barber, orcs get to change their posture (undead possibly the next) but we can't change our skin colors on our regular races at the barber? :/
    Was thinking the same. Why didn't they unlock skin colour for all races when they unlocked it for the "Allied" ones?

"Shadow Priest Decreases damage/healing by 20%: Divine Star, Halo, Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Mind Sear, Power Word: Solace, Purge the Wicked, Schism, Shadow Crash, Shadow Word: Death, Shadow Word: Pain, Shadow Word: Void, Shadowy Apparitions, Vampiric Touch, Void Bolt, Void Eruption, Void Torrent Decreases periodic damage/healing by 20%: Divine Star, Halo, Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Mind Sear, Power Word: Solace, Purge the Wicked, Schism, Shadow Crash, Shadow Word: Death, Shadow Word: Pain, Shadow Word: Void, Shadowy Apparitions, Vampiric Touch, Void Bolt, Void Eruption, Void Torrent Decreases damage/healing by 25%: Shadow Mend Priest - Shadow Spec."

WTF? What happened there? oO
    A flat nerf because of the spec being too powerful in alpha right now?
    Last edited by Terracresta; 2018-03-15 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Artifact Power Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Priest (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Discipline

Lenience (Rank 1) Name changed from "Lenience's Reward (Rank 1)" to "Lenience (Rank 1)". Atonement reduces damage taken by 0.5%. 50%.
    Lenience (Rank 2) Name changed from "Lenience's Reward (Rank 2)" to "Lenience (Rank 2)". Atonement reduces damage taken by 1.0%. 100%.
    Lenience (Rank 3) Name changed from "Lenience's Reward (Rank 3)" to "Lenience (Rank 3)". Atonement reduces damage taken by 1.5%. 150%.
    Lenience (Rank 4) Name changed from "Lenience's Reward (Rank 4)" to "Lenience (Rank 4)". Atonement reduces damage taken by 2.0%. 200%.
    Lenience (Rank 5) Name changed from "Lenience's Reward (Rank 5)" to "Lenience (Rank 5)". Atonement reduces damage taken by 2.5%. 250%.
    Lenience (Rank 6) Name changed from "Lenience's Reward (Rank 6)" to "Lenience (Rank 6)". Atonement reduces damage taken by 3.0%. 300%.
    Lenience (Rank 7) Name changed from "Lenience's Reward (Rank 7)" to "Lenience (Rank 7)". Atonement reduces damage taken by 3.5%. 350%.
    Lenience (Rank 8) Name changed from "Lenience's Reward (Rank 8)" to "Lenience (Rank 8)". Atonement reduces damage taken by 4.0%. 400%.

lul

I hope Kul'Trian besides Druid can be Shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    Ahahahahaha that Pineapple Pizza item is hilarious! "Restores no health and reduces stamina by 5% for 30 seconds."

Pineapple has no place on a pizza.
    Sacrilege! I love pineapple on Pizza

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PacMan View Post
    Pineapple.... on pizza? /unsub. I just can't support this kind of behavior.
    If you try out one, I am sure you will never stop asking for more!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Druids sure are getting a crap ton of attention...
    As they should, best class in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    absolute truth

- - - Updated - - -

imo literally everybody whos connected to wod and legion prunings should be fired without pension
    "I don't like how blizzard is changing [insert class and spec here] so they should fire someone and destroy their livelihood cause I don't like it!"

You should grow up, not liking something in a video game is no reason to fire someone and ruin their lives. That's kind of fucking sick when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Abillioncats View Post
    As they should, best class in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

"I don't like how blizzard is changing [insert class and spec here] so they should fire someone and destroy their livelihood cause I don't like it!"

You should grow up, not liking something in a video game is no reason to fire someone and ruin their lives. That's kind of fucking sick when you think about it.
    people not doing their fucking jobs properly is not the reason to fire them? lol wtf?

should they not be accountable for things like surv hunter and demo locks (and many other trash specs aka arcane 4 blinks ferrari god) and other admitted fails? these so called class designers have ruined game experience for many millions of people who love WoW, should they not be punished for that in any way?

laughable

people not doing their fucking jobs properly is not the reason to fire them? lol wtf?

should they not be accountable for things like surv hunter and demo locks (and many other trash specs aka arcane 4 blinks ferrari god) and other admitted fails? these so called class designers have ruined game experience for many millions of people who love WoW, should they not be punished for that in any way?

laughable
    You do realize that more than one person is responsible for each class and their changes right? And they have to get approval from whoever's in charge, etc. So, basically if they did what you suggest and just fired people whenever something didn't work out, they'd be running out of employees pretty fast.

But yeah, just keep pretending you know how it all works.

You do realize that more than one person is responsible for each class and their changes right? And they have to get approval from whoever's in charge, etc. So, basically if they did what you suggest and just fired people whenever something didn't work out, they'd be running out of employees pretty fast.
    good, people who did and approved all the prunings and legion and wod must go so maybe we'll have a slight chance of seeing wow with not castrated butchered classes.

Hmmmm, I don't think you understand how the whole development 'team' thing works. But okay bud.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Stormsong and Dance Name changed from "Same Old Stormsong and Dance" to "Stormsong and Dance".

Yea wouldn't want anyone to catch on to the fact...

Same run of the mill but you get to explore a few new features with redesigned classes again(xx again)! Wouldn't be fun if you didn't need to adapt in some way. More fun for them to redesign the classes every expansion than come up with some good plots and stories unfortunately. Or actually just attempt to make the classes interesting and distinguished from each other with their gameplay and mechanics With all the pop references littering their game on top, I'm starting to think that it's more fun to come up with all that crap, than it is to experience it as part of the audience. Like with the majority of TV and screenplays...
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-03-15 at 07:00 PM.

good, people who did and approved all the prunings and legion and wod must go so maybe we'll have a slight chance of seeing wow with not castrated butchered classes.
    Doing mistakes in that regard in only a matter of what YOU perceive. Doing good or bad class design is subjective as hell.
    Clear failure with Service Level Agreements objectifves explicated with rational "can" be a reason for firing ... in old firms management.
    Management 3.0 accept mistakes dude, waky waky.

Now objectively, I do like the warlock changes. They changed Raging Imp with something that synergizes more with other spell / talent => more "demon" gameplay.
    Also they is sill instant Demonbolt thingy (in a less predictable form with RNG, sure, they love it):

Demonic Core Name changed from "Molten Core" to "Demonic Core". When your Wild Imps expend all of their energy, they have a 15% chance to combust into a ball of energy you have a 10% chance to absorb their life essence, granting you a stack of Molten Core. Molten Demonic Core. When your summoned Dreadstalkers fade away, you have a 100% chance to absorb their life essence, granting you a stack of Demonic Core. Demonic Core reduces the cast time of Demonbolt by 100%. Maximum 4 stacks. Warlock - Demonology Spec. 100 yd range.

They're just theming to 100% the whole spec Demonology into ... Demons wording.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2018-03-15 at 07:34 PM.

Hmmmm, I don't think you understand how the whole development 'team' thing works. But okay bud.
    development means getting X better, not worse.

I dont care what you say about subjective bullshit, classes since wod are way simplier, easy and they have less depth and mechanics to play around.

gl!

development means getting X better, not worse.

I dont care what you say about subjective bullshit, classes since wod are way simplier, easy and they have less depth and mechanics to play around.

gl!
    Yes because that was what I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    They really should put another NPC in the Horde areas 'Chiropractor' or "Physiotherapist" to handle the spine realignment.

Not sure if I trust a barber to work with my spine
    Little known fact, orc spines are actually made of hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alex1312 View Post
    Only 1 thig blizzard did perfectly fine about Demonology Warlock, and that was raging imps... Instant soulfires could make demonology be decent in pvp and pretty good in pve. I know it's very early, but i rly loosed fate abou demonology being a DECENT spec, not good but decent, this is all i want. It's clear that somebody should be fired from the class design team.
    Demonic core makes DB instant baseline. We also get soul strike if that's not enough mobility for you.

Dayum, human druids are a thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    That would destroy the whole purpose of recolored allied races like Mag'har orcs and dark iron dwarfs
    i'm not talking about turning a regular dwarf into a dark iron dwarf, i'm talking about switching between the regular skin colors that you can choose between at character creation