Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Pretty sure that when the Horde lands on Kul Tiras they semi-ally with the drust and the witches.
    It would be hilarious if that is the case with the druids then, but I highly doubt it. More than likely from the lore given on the drust so far, it would be a temporary thing like the enemy of my enemy and then they'd bite off more than they could chew in terms of trying to get rid of the horde instead then if the horde ever somehow got Kul Tirans out(which isn't happening).

The thing is that even that they semi ally with the horde there makes one wonder how the alliance is getting these druid forms and my original point stands that it has to be through some sort of manipulation in terms of capture/torture of drust or infiltration.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    Wrong. Broadcast text says they hunt and kill them.
    Ah yes, so they do. I'd mixed it up with the Alliance "befriending" the blood trolls.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Ah yes, so they do. I'd mixed it up with the Alliance "befriending" the blood trolls.
    Something like that I think.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because they're people that spend their lifes doing physical work, not sculpting their muscles like bodybuilders do.
    Bodybuilders aren't trained for strength, they're trained for a specific body shape. Bodybuilders aren't actually particularly strong, and bodybuilders in competition shape are necessarily malnourished and underweight for their build, because getting there involves starving to reduce body fat.

Kul Tiran females are what a woman with actual muscles and sufficient calorie intake looks like. If anything, they're actually a bit underweight. Go look at the pics Coconout posted.
    Those pictures are what I'm talking about, guy.

Go look at them. Look at their shoulders and the muscle structure and bulk around their shoulder blades and upper rib cage. They are not pear shaped. They are either big at the top, middle and bottom, or big at the top and bottom. The KT females are just big at the bottom.

They do not look like what a woman with actual muscles and sufficient calorie intake looks like, they look like someone who stuffs their face and spends most of their time sitting down.

Dwarf females are much closer to what they should look like.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2018-03-15 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Well, there aren't really many drust left. Only one is actually in the game that I've seen.

Most of the enemies you see in Drustvar are actually Kul Tiran witches and hags that are part of the Heartsbane Coven.
    Most of the wicker enemies with blue stuff in them are drust ghosts and spirits inside them.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    The thing is that even that they semi ally with the horde there makes one wonder how the alliance is getting these druid forms and my original point stands that it has to be through some sort of manipulation in terms of capture/torture of drust or infiltration.
    Given that the Druids are implied to have been around for a while already, they probably did that way back when they exterminated the Drust

Ha! Kul'tiran humans have been confirmed in a Q/A today! Suck it haters!

Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    hahahahahha
    Well we now know it is one but is it the 4th? Is there anything to save the Alliance. I am on the Alpha and I can't even find the motivation to level right now. Maybe I am just at the end of my WoW journey or maybe it is just too early in the Alpha and too much is incomplete.

Don't get me wrong I am still testing and reporting glitches and bugs. I want us to get a good solid release I just don't find it hard to just up and stop playing and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Indeed. Really hoping they’re Horde, though.
    If Vulpera are beocming an allied race then They would be paired with another race! Which would be good news, so it would probably be Sethrak.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    If Vulpera are beocming an allied race then They would be paired with another race! Which would be good news, so it would probably be Sethrak.
    I really think they will be another Neutral race. Nothing about Sethrak that I have seen tell me they will be more then NPCs. I also don't see why a race with those looks alone and yes looks can be deceiving but why with those looks the Sethrak would even be considered as an Alliance allied race. They look like they belong on the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    Wrong. Broadcast text says they hunt and kill them.
    I'm super interested in this. Can someone provide a link to this text!

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I'm super interested in this. Can someone provide a link to this text!
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=282478/b...-text-spoilers

It seems the coven here has "employed" the manor's chefs to create rather unsavory dishes. It would best to eliminate them as soon as possible.
    One of the coven's top witches is sacrificing acolytes in an effort to gain more power. Destroy her and show this group that only the Dark Lady holds dominion over death.
    A large crow has been charmed by this coven for use against the villagers. While I have no love lost for the residents of Drustvar, its feathers would make for excellent fletches for our dark rangers.