Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Yeah, that's all fine and well, untill you realize that Taelia is an obese Kul Tiran woman.
    Talking with dartz? Are you mad have you seen his post history, I am certain he has at least 10 different chars in Goldshire inn XD

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Talking with dartz? Are you mad have you seen his post history, I am certain he has at least 10 different chars in Goldshire inn XD
    This will be his expansion then, if he is into "BBW" lol

It's Garithos's bastard daughter from an elf woman that he kept secret and had sent to Kul Tiras to live.

Or not, I just made that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I can see this happening.

And then she marries Anduin, forging a single Human kingdom that stretches half the Eastern Kingdoms.
    Making an male heir named, possibly, Uther Menethil Wrynn.

Is she the daughter of Kenobi?! Oh! Oh! She’s totally Palpatin!

Or maybe they just wanted you to have someone who has any connection to the current Alliance...

https://bfa.wowhead.com/quest=46729/the-old-knight

So she Fordragon?

You see, my mother was from Lordaeron and my father was a Stormwind knight. When he lost my mother to the Scourge, my father sent me here. Then he... well, all I've been told is that he gave his life to defeat the Lich King.
    Last edited by Jack Black; 2018-03-15 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    That is what it sounds like, yes. Oooh, how cool is that? Would be awesome to see some more lore in this regard, even if she never encounters the Jailer of the Damned.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    That is what it sounds like, yes. Oooh, how cool is that? Would be awesome to see some more lore in this regard, even if she never encounters the Jailer of the Damned.
    Well i'm pretty sure she will be Anduin's wife and queen if she Bolvar's. Otherwise I don't see a point in for her introduction.

Kul Tiras joining Alliance through marriage?

Well i'm pretty sure she will be Anduin's wife and queen if she Bolvar's. Otherwise I don't see a point in for her introduction.

Kul Tiras joining Alliance through marriage?
    Man, that would be something. I haven't seen her model yet, is she the right age? That would make for a wonderful Alliance story come full circle since Bolvar was there during Anduin's childhood.

I fear, though, that Anduin's connection to Bolvar might mess it up. We shall see.

Deleted
    huh, so... a Mor'ladim story-arc for Bolvar? Just bigger and better ofc ^^ I'd like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Man, that would be something. I haven't seen her model yet, is she the right age? That would make for a wonderful Alliance story come full circle since Bolvar was there during Anduin's childhood.

I fear, though, that Anduin's connection to Bolvar might mess it up. We shall see.
    She was pretty young during Third War. I would say she may be older than Anduin by 2-3 years.

You can see her in this video. Closer to the end:

10+ Year Old Account
    it sounds like it, but it wouldn't make sense. The Scourge killed his wife, Taelia was send to Kul Tiras, and then for YEARS, he just stood there in Stormwind looking over another child? before finally going to Northrend and die ? This does not sound plausible.

Although we are told Bolvar died with the Lich King, he is not the only one that died to gives us a chance to kill the Lich King. One NPC i can think of would be this one
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ares_the_Oathbound
    without him, Fordring wouldn't had the Ashbringer to stop Arthas in the final fight.

Why does Anduin need a child for the sake of "mah heritage." who gives a shit honestly? They ruined Thrall with that stuff. Uh uh! -Shoves that shit to the side-
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Why does Anduin need a child for the sake of "mah heritage." who gives a shit honestly? They ruined Thrall with that stuff. Uh uh! -Shoves that shit to the side-
    Because people still dont get that WoW humans stopped being medieval generic a decade ago.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Because succession would be up in turmoil and you'd have the house of nobles fighting who gets to be the next king. If blizz implements royal bloodlines, those of said bloodline should continue one of their core obligations, continuing their bloodline. The way things are going the house of Wrynn and Greymane are extinct in the next 100 years for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Because people still dont get that WoW humans stopped being medieval generic a decade ago.
    What is the point of kingdoms, if you don't actually have a proper royal bloodline.

He can blow his [censored] into the nearest Stormwind whore and have his bloodline secure. Romances in this game are too forced and horribly written excluding Arthas and Jaina. Look at Thrall and that thing he's with, Jaina and Kalec or even Sylvanas and Nathanos.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

He can blow his [censored] into the nearest Stormwind whore and have his bloodline secure. Romances in this game are too forced and horribly written excluding Arthas and Jaina. Look at Thrall and that thing he's with, Jaina and Kalec or even Sylvanas and Nathanos.
    Who said there needs to be romanced involved. Royal marriages were usually arranged and partnerships, a little tit for tat. But it is important that the royal line continues or they can scrap all of their kingdoms to be honest.

She could be the avatar of Elune/N'zoth/Azshara/some other powerful being.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    it sounds like it, but it wouldn't make sense. The Scourge killed his wife, Taelia was send to Kul Tiras, and then for YEARS, he just stood there in Stormwind looking over another child? before finally going to Northrend and die ? This does not sound plausible.
    That would be odd, but it wouldn't be the first time a new revelation makes old events nonsensical until a Chronicle or something gets around to giving an explanation.

I also agree that the new quote makes it pretty likely to be Bolvar. It seems likely to be someone we know if they're keeping her last name from us, yet teasing her heritage. Then, saying "all I've been told" about her father heavily implies there's more to the story, otherwise you would have just written that line as "Then he gave his life to defeat the Lich King". Obviously you could word that however you want realistically, but from a literary standpoint it's likely there for a reason. This implies that the identity of her father is someone we know, whose fate during Wrath of the Lich King is something people wouldn't know or wouldn't tell the full story of. Bolvar is the obvious one, and it would leave that sentence not even technically being a lie. I think you could safely say that he gave his life to defeat the Lich King even if you know his true fate.

For other possibilities, I'd look for characters who had deaths you wouldn't want to be honest about, like it was particularly brutal, they spent some notable time as one of the Scourge after their death, or something that could be seen as shameful like they were a member of the Scarlet Crusade.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2018-03-15 at 11:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post

Although we are told Bolvar died with the Lich King, he is not the only one that died to gives us a chance to kill the Lich King. One NPC i can think of would be this one
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ares_the_Oathbound
    without him, Fordring wouldn't had the Ashbringer to stop Arthas in the final fight.
    Remember how Grommash never ever mentioned his son back in WC3 or Lord of the Clans?