Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    What I actually like about these is that sometimes you can just read "Lore. Shut up, you're not funny" on Ions face. I do wish these Q and As would offer more actual insight on things and not just either: 1) explain things most people already know or 2)give long drawn out non awnsers to questions.
    Lore is just cringe. Moving on,

The bolded part is what infuriated me. Especially the questions about racial customization where Ion was dancing around it so hard I legit started saying 'just say the answer is fucking NO' aloud.
    Then the dev communication section had me close the browser. Waste time on PR circklejerking and you always lose me regardless of who you are or what you represent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must have been a huge alpha wave......once again the rng gods have smiled upon me.....in

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Is this mysterious NPC's father.... Bolvar....?
    That is definitely setting up a "He told me enough! He told me you killed him!" scene.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Must have been a huge alpha wave......once again the rng gods have smiled upon me.....in
    the rng gods must have some kind of burning hatred against me.

i never get invited to anything ;-;

Formerly known as Arafal

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    That is definitely setting up a "He told me enough! He told me you killed him!" scene.
    Nah. I think it's setting up for a rather awkward reunion...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I so hope that reunion happens in BFA. Is Bolvar able to move out of his throne? Maybe he can visit Kul Tiras?

Well, I didn't get lucky on Alpha invites on either of my accounts.

But they did ask one of my questions on the Q&A. 4th time I got a question asked, so that's great.

This Q&A definitely felt a lot better than the previous one. A lot more things got answered that I actually cared about.

Nah. I think it's setting up for a rather awkward reunion...
    That's what I mean.

"Katherine never told you what happened to your father."
    "She told me enough! She told me you killed him!"
    "Then there's something I must reveal then: I'm yo' father, I'm yo' father..."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER!

NO!!!

On serious note I think Taelia will marry Anduin and become his Queen as part of Kul Tiras joining Alliance deal. Looks like Alliance will have a royal party. Time to get drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Grats! /10

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is any game competing with WoW in any way releasing any content this month or the next? I want beta already
    I'm only aware that there's a new KSP Expansion and the "Surviving Mars" releasing today.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is any game competing with WoW in any way releasing any content this month or the next? I want beta already
    I feel you man. I've been in many betas for other games besides WoW. I've been lucky to get a code at PAX East back in 2014 when WoD was playable there, but never been flagged in all of my years of playing the game. It's just super annoying since this is probably my final expansion for a little while because im graduating college this year and who knows what life has in store. Would love to be invited just once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Well, Taelia Fordragon doesn't have a bad ring to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is this mysterious NPC's father.... Bolvar....?
    looks like it.

somebody better ask cyrus what taelias last name is.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I got in Cata(I think) but didn't do much about it. MoP was obvious.... got in the BETA of WoD and Legion(Not alpha). I didn't really do too much tho. I tried to do a bunch of class artifacts to see what they were since I wanted to focus on my main.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Taelia Wrynn sounds okay too.

Oh lord, incoming Wrath expansion after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    And I'm pretty sure the name Taelia is intentionally similar to Taelan to throw us off the scent.

So Dark irons now have facial tattoo options. Is this new? I havnt seen it mentioned anywhere before

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Dark Iron look dope. I'm glad there's finally something else I wouldn't mind playing on the Alliance side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.