Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    All I seen on forums is alliance wanting to be high elf or Kul tiran. Now all I see is complaining about Kul tiran. Lol nothing will please these people.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    The same Can be interpreted the other Way around....
    Sure, it took the same work to get from this model to this one:

Than from this one to this one.

That's the hill you're picking to die on today?

Bears are pure fat and muscle (mostly muscle).

Kul Tirans are pure fat and muscle (mostly muscle).

Sounds fitting, imo.

And don't even get me started on Moonkin.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe their heritage armor will be the pirate coat armor.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281427/k...armor-and-hats

These sets for heritage, yes please!0
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Well it's a good thing you aren't playing a fat caster, because Kul Tirans aren't fat. The men at least.
    The females aren't, either. What people keep missing is that fat is usually above the muscles, so more muscular people have more visible fat. Blizz actually went for comparably realistic physiques here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    The females look all soft, though. No muscles at all, then again, I haven't seen any screenshots of them in their undies, but they certainly don't look to have the same level of muscularity that the guys have.
    Because most people don't know what muscles on females look like when they aren't bodybuilders. Basically, you can't really see them due to how fat works.
    Last edited by huth; 2018-03-15 at 10:00 PM.

The Orcs got now 2 different Skeletons with 2 different Fitting meshes. You have no idea what you're talking about.
    Simple copy past. The model itself is exactly the same. Go take a quick look around in a BfA sandbox, you can literally apply every straight animation to an orc with a hunched back via a simple command, same thing the other way around. Having them as 2 different skeletons is simply a way to make things easier (one skeleton using every straight animation, one skeleton using every hunched animation) instead of having to toggle whoch animation to use for every single animation existing and every single upcoming animation. And btw, the way armor fits on straight/hunched orcs hasn't changed either, there's currently a lot of problem with straight orcs armor because of that. Floating/big shoulders (looks ridiculous compared to when hunched on some shoulders), belts 3D parts are messed up etc.

Alliance had 2 completely different models on the same race since cata (worgens says hello), and it would make sense if Kul'Tirans get the option to switch from normal to fat or skinny, considering we see the 3 variants in different towns. From a resource perspective, that's a lot more effort. Not only did they make a whole new set of animations (half of straight orcs anims are currently the hunched anims) for the 2 genders (straight orc is male only), but they mostly made 2 whole new customizable models.

Now if people can stop whinging about so-called horde bias even though it will end up even for both factions, that'd be great, thanks.

I mean, don't a ton of the Kul'Tiras NPCs also use the generic human model? It makes sense that you could choose between them in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    I mean, don't a ton of the Kul'Tiras NPCs also use the generic human model? It makes sense that you could choose between them in that case.
    No, because that won't happen. There will never be an allied race with two body types because people will demand it for every new one. That's why Orcs get away with it, they're an old "real" race, not an allied one. You don't see people demanding posture for everyone now.

Skinny men are possibly getting added to Male Humans, but you won't be able to be a skinny/small Kul Tiran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give feedback on the official forums. The female model is in dire need of an update. Using the generic human female animations is looking horrible on them. That and they need some added muscle detail.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Skinny men are possibly getting added to Male Humans, but you won't be able to be a skinny/small Kul Tiran.
    That was pretty much what I thought when I saw the thin human, it has to be a barbershop option for regular humans that you can toggle or something (assuming it will be playable at all).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they look just fine other than the females' horrendous faces. It must be something about the textures or something, I can't quite put my finger on what makes them so freakish.

Kul Tiran looks amazing. Can't wait to play one!
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Check Worgen (I know they aren't allied races, but still the idea is the same)
    Except they used an already existing model for one of them.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The females aren't, either.
    maybe in america.

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    Thing is, you can already make characters with those exact models and skins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    maybe in america.
    No, everywhere. Go ahead, look up pictures of female powerlifters and other heavy athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Thing is, you can already make characters with those exact models and skins.

- - - Updated - - -

No, everywhere. Go ahead, look up pictures of female powerlifters and other heavy athletes.
    yeah, I did, and most seem to have quite a bit of muscle on them unlike the kul'tiran females who are just fat.

I mainly have an issue with the shoulders of the females. They seem to be a bit too close and should be more broad.

plus it would add to the thicc factor

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    No, because that won't happen. There will never be an allied race with two body types because people will demand it for every new one. That's why Orcs get away with it, they're an old "real" race, not an allied one. You don't see people demanding posture for everyone now.

Kul'tiran males should get access to all 3 body types because lorewise they can be all 3 body types. There are tons of Kul'tirans that use the regular human model. Mag'har orcs got access to multiple clans and even have 3 different colors of heritage armor for the clans.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=282733/m...olf-clan-tints

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post

Man, it's such a disappointment that Vrykul weren't the new Alliance allied race.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    All I seen on forums is alliance wanting to be high elf or Kul tiran. Now all I see is complaining about Kul tiran. Lol nothing will please these people.
    It's almost like when something they don't like happens, they are motivated to speak up, while the ones that are pleased... don't.

Honestly, i'm mainly alliance and i'm sick of all the complaining (horde has been doing their share aswell). It doesn't matter, it makes no difference. But, if you tell them no, they get even more vicious. There was even this guy that made a Drustvar allied race thread after the bear model was datamined. The bear model that says "kultiran".
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-03-16 at 12:19 AM.