Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Lightbulb Theory: US will assassinate "Putin-critic" Navalny prior to World Cup in Russia?

Guy has become expendable, no longer useful alive since he has been found guilty of committing crimes, according to the laws of the land he can never run for office. He sometimes gets some handful of people to show up at rallies, but his usefulness has hit a dead end, pun intended.

Ruin the world cup for Russia.

Russophobes will not question why Putin would do such a thing just prior to world cup or they are so used to just reading headlines they'll just accept it (sadly many people on all sides do this).

Or maybe Putin's evil is over 9000 he doesn't have to care about details such as the economy n all the work put into the world cup preparation, just to show he can do it, will be worth it.

Navalny will be presented as anti-Putin vlogger n protester and skip details of his fascist racist tendencies..everything must be black n white. Putin is juggernaut of pure ewul n his opponents are soft fluffy bunnies.

Deleted
    The world cup will be ruined for Russia when the Russian thugs beat everyone up after not getting out of the group stage to Uruguay and Egypt.

Conspiracy theories are not allowed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Conspiracy theories are not allowed.
    Saying a conspiracy theory as a fact you mean, but suggesting possibilities is allowed. Otherwise half the posts in these off-topic forums would be banned. I did put a question mark in the title, u saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Saying a conspiracy theory as a fact you mean, but suggesting possibilities is allowed. Otherwise half the posts in these off-topic forums would be banned. I did put a question mark in the title, u saw it.
    This isn't going to be allowed.

You're making a insane suggestion that the US will assassinate a civilian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Or a better movie plot...

Putin orders a hit on him and blames the US, or the Queen...

https://i.imgflip.com/13havy.jpg
    Way to ignore the timing would be bad idea for Putin. But, you have proven in the other threads that you care not about details, proof, timing, hell anything. You just want someone to tell u to bark in a direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    This isn't going to be allowed.

You're making a insane suggestion that the US will assassinate a civilian.
    Ofc US never killed anyone...

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2018-03-15 at 09:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    > Enemy or critic of Putin is killed
    > "Clearly the west did it to make dear leader look bad!"

Yes, Putin could never order something terrible be done to his enemies and critics. Nope, never.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the way you say this and then just blame the US for the death of every enemy and critic of Putin unironically.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

oFC Russia never killed anyone...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    oFC Russia never killed anyone...
    kill someone at this timing? instead after election n world cup?

Hello, is someone in there? Is this brain thing of yours working or no?

I'm sorry doctor, I think we lost this one...

- - - Updated - - -

I usually do not take Russian paid actors that make posts seriously, so I do the next best thing... waste their time. If you are getting paid to post here you should earn your keep.
    I'm not Russian, and it's interesting that u think moscow would pay someone to post at off-topic forum from a computer game that is into it's 2nd decade. Don't u guys say Russia is poor af? This forum instead of twitter n facebook priority..yeah..
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2018-03-15 at 09:58 PM.

kill someone at this timing? instead after election n world cup?

Hello, is someone in there? Is this brain thing of yours working or no?

I'm sorry doctor, I think we lost this one...
    Is it any less credible than your inane "theory" you just made up out of thin air?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Lol, Another guy with a Russian fetish who thinks Russia can do no wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Is it any less credible than your inane "theory" you just made up out of thin air?
    Simple logic, kill someone u want dead at the right time, not when you stand the most to loose from it. What is so hard to understand?

Theory: Ser Arthur Dayne is a Russian agent trying to circulate information before Putin orders a hit in order to trick people.

Simple logic, kill someone u want dead at the right time, not when you stand the most to loose from it. What is so hard to understand?
    What does Russia stand to lose?

Deleted
    Not interesting at all, Russia pays trolls to post to sow discord.

Inside the Russian Troll Factory: Zombies and a Breakneck Pace
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/18/w...l-factory.html
    clicks on link, sees a picture n then the text "is believed to house..." yeaaaaaah, it's one of those. We got no proof, buuuuuuuuuuuut we'll post as if we do!"

I doubt they will now. NSA after seeing this is recalling all sleeper agents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Lol, Another guy with a Russian fetish who thinks Russia can do no wrong.
    Clearly you don't get it. Kill someone at the most inconvenient time is do wrong, in fact its down-right idiotic, which puts the whole accusation into question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Clearly you don't get it. Kill someone at the most inconvenient time is do wrong, in fact its down-right idiotic, which puts the whole accusation into question.
    He is still alive, so talking as if he will be killed is also idiotic.

Just face facts that the Russian gov are a bunch of thugs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    What does Russia stand to lose?
    It's not good for election. It's not good for world cup.