Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post

I almost believe you
    Bobby incorrectly using GIFs to hide his Mourinho pain..

Jose Mourinho on Alex Ferguson after Porto beat Man Utd in 2004: "He has some top players in the world and they should be doing a lot better than that. You would be really sad if your team gets as clearly dominated as that by an opponent who has been built on maybe 10% of the budget"
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Jose Mourinho on Alex Ferguson after Porto beat Man Utd in 2004: "He has some top players in the world and they should be doing a lot better than that. You would be really sad if your team gets as clearly dominated as that by an opponent who has been built on maybe 10% of the budget"
    Its so lovely seeing arsenal fans get a bit of enjoyment out of another bleak season.

Pity its not over their own results and they have to rely on the failure of a "rival" (arsenal havent challenged for the title in decades, utd hasnt for awhile either tbf) if you can call them a rival anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Its so lovely seeing arsenal fans get a bit of enjoyment out of another bleak season.

Pity its not over their own results and they have to rely on the failure of a "rival" (arsenal havent challenged for the title in decades, utd hasnt for awhile either tbf) if you can call them a rival anymore.
    This is like garbage-tier response though. Durrty brings up a quote that is both funny and sad in retrospect and your response is basically the equivalent of a "yo momma is so fat" comeback.

Yeah Arsenal are a joke but how is that relevant?

Sporting being it's usual self in Europe, good games against strong teams and then losses and draws against unknown ones like today. Anyway, we won 3-2 on aggregate. Hopefully we can play better in the QFs, at the level we played Barca and Juve. That is if we find the strength for it. Some of our players are exhausted already. Too many games this season.

sus pen call but i'll take it

What a dive. And they say the English aren't masters at it

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    This is like garbage-tier response though. Durrty brings up a quote that is both funny and sad in retrospect and your response is basically the equivalent of a "yo momma is so fat" comeback.

Yeah Arsenal are a joke but how is that relevant?
    Its relevant because it was 2 days ago now, life moves on. Unless of course you're an arsenal fan

If you wanna moan about utd some more may I suggest hitting up jessicka, she'll complain about anything so might find more success there.

This ref...

Øvrebo would be proud.

Deleted
    welbeck got named in the england squad didnt he. le sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    welbeck got named in the england squad didnt he. le sigh.
    Yeah. Can't believe they didn't call up Zaha.
    Amazing really.

waiting for the bite

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Yeah. Can't believe they didn't call up Zaha.
    Amazing really.

waiting for the bite
    bad lure.

Pope is a good call, Glenn Murray should be in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    What a dive. And they say the English aren't masters at it
    Who said that? Alli is more famous for it now than his football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Who said that? Alli is more famous for it now than his football.
    no he isn't lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    no he isn't lmao
    Yeah he is, that and being a scumbag.

Good job Dortmund. They whine that Bayern is ruining them but they really should start performing.

When you get knocked out of Europe by Danny Welbeck:

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Lyon bottled it then @Firebane

No excuse for Arsenal not to get into the final tbh looking at whats left only Atletico should rattle them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Yeah he is, that and being a scumbag.
    He's more famous for that picture of him getting a blowie than for diving.