What if Burning of Teldrassil was Gallywix's Idea?

Gallywix just wanted beach front property to build condominiums and time share plan. It's brilliant. Burn it down to the ground and get prime real estate. The foundation can be night elf bones. We have learned from Hellfire Peninsula that bones of Alliance races are good for infrastructure.

if you want some sturdy alliance bones, you gotta head over to Azuremyst isles.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    if you want some sturdy alliance bones, you gotta head over to Azuremyst isles.
    Do demons leave bones/body behind or just their shoulder plates?

I wonder what loot Sylvanas will drop.

Do you think she'll drop her bow?

I'd love it for my gnome hunter alt!

Deleted
    Gallywix is a proper entrepreneur and investor in high class real estate. That damn tree destroys the view from beaches of Darkshore, where Horde leadership will build their mansions once they are done with Kaldorei genocide.

I could actually see that being the case.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Do demons leave bones/body behind or just their shoulder plates?
    ohh no, im talking about all the draenei there. And yeah Pitlords and Eredar leave behind skeletons so I'm sure they all do, but Dreadlords have always had the background of escaping back to their homeworld when close to dying, which is why their shoulders remain(they only remain because we need something to loot).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post

Ohhh the salt is real with this one xD

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Ohhh the salt is real with this one xD
    No, I'm good on salt for the next few years after harvesting it all yesterday when that delicious Saurfang text came out.

I also can sell Horde tears in bulk too, maybe Gallywix would like a deal on some?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, will her Hot Topic boyfriend Nathanos be his own boss? Or will he be the mini-boss before Sylvanas?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps - will be interesting to find out.

Hope it's not just some flaming pyro hyjal druid deciding to come roost
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post

That probably will be a legendary drop,considering the fact,that most of her time she's dropping her pants for Nathanos.

Gallywix going behind Sylvanas' back to destroy the tree with his money powers would be pretty sweet.

I mean he's one of the few major leaders who's unequivocally scummy and ruthless. Might as well let him play that up.