Deleted
    My attempt at a classic protection paladin
    Last edited by mmocd3750dc86d; 2018-01-20 at 08:57 PM.

8/10, leggings don't really match. Like everything else!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Graham%20Samuel/Downloads/WoWScrnShot_010418_024939.jpg[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I like the first one the most 9,5/10 and the hunter cm set is always something special good job!

Deleted
    Death Knight with Dreadnaught and original Ashbringer?

Come on dude, even you have to admit that's trying too hard.

However, respect for not also using the Tabard of the Lightbringer ... or worse, the Argent Dawn tabard from the original Dark Portal opening event.

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Death Knight with Dreadnaught and original Ashbringer?

Come on dude, even you have to admit that's trying too hard.

However, respect for not also using the Tabard of the Lightbringer ... or worse, the Argent Dawn tabard from the original Dark Portal opening event.
    I don't know if it's this guy, but there's a poster that likes to keep linking it. Every few months, Dreadnaught & Corrupted Ashbringer. It's eyerollingly tedious.

Got my Prestige 11 skin today, very happy!

9/10
    Love the coloration, everything fits nicely except for the cowl, its a bit iffy.

Got the cherry-colored tier chest, decided to make something vaguely vampiric with it.

I love how it turned out - looks so regal, especially on draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is nice, I like it, not totally sold on shoulders, but looks real well anyway. 9/10

Staff is a bit annoying, but just can't find anything better.

I just think the staff is too...busy. It's so large and detracts from the details in the outfit 8/10 I like that chestpiece!

I really wanted to try for something different...I obviously used to be a monk, but I dislike WW monk this expansion so I went for survival hunter and missed that pandaren/martial arts aesthetic. I know some people may find it silly but it's really a theme that meshes well with me.

She is a traveling warrior that uses traps and smoke-bomb explosives shado-pan style along with her pet crane. Plus the pandaren 2h animations are fantastic!

Does the theme come through? Maybe she looks like an NPC a bit haha

Deleted
    6/10 It works well in its simplicity but the belt doesn't fit that well, in my opinion and it might look better with a darker coloured stave.

Just trying out different items until I get more of the T21 set. I'm waiting to get the ICC 10 boots which match more with the legs, but I think these are okay for now.

Click to enlarge

Well shit, this is hella nice. Spiky and brutal, just like a warrior should be. 9/10.

Got my mage tower challenge done, and after farming ToT for 3 weeks, my lightning paladin is finally complete!

I always liked the ToT tier set! 9/10 for sure.

the ToT set looks great though the helmet looks like a direhorn seat >.< 8/10

here are both my girls:

Deleted
    I like the first one. Very sexy 8/10

This is what im using right now. For some reason im in love with low level gear

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    6/10 It works well in its simplicity but the belt doesn't fit that well, in my opinion and it might look better with a darker coloured stave.

Just trying out different items until I get more of the T21 set. I'm waiting to get the ICC 10 boots which match more with the legs, but I think these are okay for now.

Click to enlarge

Pretty sure you can buy the Castle Gate Crasher (I think?) boots in Old Dalaran

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I like the first one. Very sexy 8/10

This is what im using right now. For some reason im in love with low level gear
    Not entirely a fan of the chain-links on that armor set, but it matches fairly well. 6/10.

Here's my paladin and honestly all of my plate classes all have this transmog now. Really grown fond of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Pretty sure you can buy the Castle Gate Crasher (I think?) boots in Old Dalaran
    Non-drop T10 boots are crafted. They're called Hellfrozen Bonegrinders or something like that.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Not entirely a fan of the chain-links on that armor set, but it matches fairly well. 6/10.

Here's my paladin and honestly all of my plate classes all have this transmog now. Really grown fond of it.
    <snip>
    Looks good, except why is a pally wearing demon hunter tabard? 6/10, because lore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt old skool when I picked out his rapiers, but think the new cloak really finishes the set.

Bloodsail Admiral Furrycane

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Looks good, except why is a pally wearing demon hunter tabard? 6/10, because lore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt old skool when I picked out his rapiers, but think the new cloak really finishes the set.

Bloodsail Admiral Furrycane
    Love it, looks like you are ready to plunder the isles of Kultiras with a rag tag crew of sea thieves. The dark look, the blades, onyl thing i would say is the enchants dont seem very piratey, for something simple like a pirate, i wouldent put weapon enchants unless it was sparkles for a sparkly weapon like shimmers for a polished silver blade. Love the eyepatch though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havent been in here since legion first came out, so now ive got my artifacts
    Sasha Storm, Fel Afflicted warlock of the Black Harvest, Fel Machinist, and Master Demonologist.

Affliction, for pvp.

Destro for... uhh...

My main spec, demonology.

My mech to match <3
    I also have alot of art of my charecter, even a custom ring.

(back veiw for cloak, and the buns ;3)
    The soulshards sadly do not show for other players, only me, cause blizz hates warlocks. But i can have 0-5 depending on how many soulshards i have, however then atural state is three.
    well look at my avatar for art example :P
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-03-22 at 05:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    I just think the staff is too...busy. It's so large and detracts from the details in the outfit 8/10 I like that chestpiece!

I really wanted to try for something different...I obviously used to be a monk, but I dislike WW monk this expansion so I went for survival hunter and missed that pandaren/martial arts aesthetic. I know some people may find it silly but it's really a theme that meshes well with me.

She is a traveling warrior that uses traps and smoke-bomb explosives shado-pan style along with her pet crane. Plus the pandaren 2h animations are fantastic!

Does the theme come through? Maybe she looks like an NPC a bit haha
    Thought it looked like a pretty standard boring monk mog but then I realised its surv hunter, and in that regards its pretty awesome and unique. Really cool.

My surv hunter is also a Panda (male though) and I run shado-pan transmog on it. I think it makes us stand out of the hunter crowd.

Last edited by melzas; 2018-03-27 at 09:52 PM.