Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sad News: Vanessa Trump Files for Divorce of Don Jr.

Happier Times with Rick Saccone in a candy store

Just days after campaigning in Pennsylvania, Donald Trump Jr finds himself served with divorce papers.

As first reported by the New York Post Page Six on Thursday and confirmed by Fox News, the president’s daughter-in-law filed in an uncontested proceeding in Manhattan Supreme Court, meaning she does not expect a legal battle over custody of their five children or assets.

A 2006 New York Times story had this funny recounting by Vanessa of how they first met. Was it doomed to fail?

“I’m at this fashion show,” Vanessa Trump said, recalling their meeting in 2003. “Donald Trump comes up to me with his son: ‘Hi, I’m Donald Trump. I wanted to introduce you to my son Donald Trump Jr.’”

The three engaged in a brief, awkward conversation.

At intermission, the elder Trump again noticed a gorgeous girl nearby.

“Donald comes back up to me again, ‘I don’t think you’ve met my son Donald Trump Jr.,’” Vanessa Trump recalled. She remembers responding, “Yeah, we just met, five minutes ago.”

Six weeks later, at a birthday party at a New York restaurant, they were introduced a third time, this time by a mutual friend. Neither remembered the other. “We talked for an hour,” she recalled.

Then suddenly, something clicked: Wait, you were at that fashion show. Wait, you’re “the one with the retarded dad!” Vanessa blurted out.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Wait you're the one with the retarded dad"

Pfffff.... HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Pfffff.... HAHAHAHA
    I had to read that quote again, after I picked myself up off the floor from laughing so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Pfffff.... HAHAHAHA
    What a jewel lol, looks like she got tired of being associated with him

Good for him. Who wants to be with someone who's had five children? Now hes free to find someone younger and better looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Good for him. Who wants to be with someone who's had five children? Now hes free to find someone younger and better looking.
    Five of his children.

Cruor promoting some real family values here lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FW26I

I'm sure this among other similar unreported things played some part in it. The Trump family and most other families of high level politicians are targets. There is no excuse no matter who the related politician is for trying to harm relatives of a politician. Sick times.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuelle View Post

I'm sure this among other similar unreported things played some part in it. The Trump family and most other families of high level politicians are targets. There is no excuse no matter who the related politician is for trying to harm relatives of a politician. Sick times.
    You still have to look after the children, the dad can do that with a hot young girlfriend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    What happens at five children? Why doesn't it happen at three or four?

But Trump says going after families is perfectly acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Trumpians eat that shit up, until it's turned against them.

I'm not a Trump supporter. I distrust him. As far as Trump saying "go after ISIS families" I am fine with that. The left had no problem with Obama/Hillary's drone bombing collateral deaths for his 8 years.

I'm not a Trump supporter. I distrust him. As far as Trump saying "go after ISIS families" I am fine with that. The left had no problem with Obama/Hillary's drone bombing collateral deaths for his 8 years.
    So you're a massive hypocrite, kk.

So you're a massive hypocrite, kk.
    Bit of a difference between taking out terrorists and their enabling families in war and sending anthrax to a politician's family.

Divorce is never easy especially on the kids. I’m not a fan of trump or his family but I wish both parties well moving forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    The so called 'left' hated Obama for that lol.

>As far as Trump saying "go after ISIS families" I am fine with that.

Then why is it wrong to do it scumbag politicians?

(I'm against it in both cases).

I'm sure Daddy Don will introduce his son to her...again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Bit of a difference between taking out terrorists and their enabling families in war and sending anthrax to a politician's family.
    Bit of a difference between taking out scumbag politicians and their enabling families in war and sending anthrax to a terrorists' family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    Divorce is never easy especially on the kids. I’m not a fan of trump or his family but I wish both parties well moving forward.
    Ya I always hope the kids will be ok. Hopefully this Halloween they will be able to keep all of their candy. Ya know, instead of being used as a twitter prop by Dad.

@DonaldTrumpJr