Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Someone test if they're now too tall for doors. Just to be sure Blizzard didn't overdo it.
    Well, they're still shorter than Tauren and Highmountain... so you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nastje View Post
    You can see in the picture in the OP that they stand idle the same height as a Darkspear straightening their back. That makes them taller than Draenei.
    The idling troll isn't at his full height yet (as is evident from the tilted torso), so Zandalari are a little shorter than Darkspear in pure height. Male Zandalari are still probably a little taller than male Draenei, but I don't think it would be noticeable unless you were standing right next to someone AFK in Dalaran or something.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    The idling troll isn't at his full height yet (as is evident from the tilted torso), so Zandalari are a little shorter than Darkspear in pure height. Male Zandalari are still probably a little taller than male Draenei, but I don't think it would be noticeable unless you were standing right next to someone AFK in Dalaran or something.
    How is it not noticeable though? M Draenei stand at 7ft and Zandalari are 8+, there's only one other race comparable to their height following this fix and that's Tauren. Before the change they were as tall as hunched Darkspears and Night Elves and therefore the same as Draenei (give or take a cm due to their huge forehead)
    Last edited by mmoc7f5ec65a3d; 2018-03-16 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastje View Post
    How is it not noticeable though? M Draenei stand at 7ft and Zandalari are 8+, there's only one other race comparable to their height following this fix and that's Tauren. Before the change they were like night elves.
    Well, I think we can all agree on two things. One, this is awesome! We have tall Zandalari like in the lore (close enough)! And two, they are smaller than tauren, so they should fit anywhere a tauren can.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    Well, I think we can all agree on two things. One, this is awesome! We have tall Zandalari like in the lore (close enough)! And two, they are smaller than tauren, so they should fit anywhere a tauren can.
    Yes true I was just pointing out to whoever said their new height is the same as draenei is wrong. The door clipping issue isn't even an issue it's so dead beat. Most modern zones are catered and built to fit any NPC or player, not like the old world with extremely small openings.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Maybe this pic will be better. I tried a bunch of times to get the right height but a lot of NPCs in Zuldazar move randomly.

Ignore the guy without the torso, it just a flesh wound.

Are there any female somewhere ?
    I'd like to have an idea

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I'd like to have an idea
    Go to the last page of my taller zandalari troll thread, there is a link on this thread . Not sure why we have two going now. Anyway it shows female.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...t-Dwarf-trolls!
    Last edited by The Anax; 2018-03-16 at 07:36 AM.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I'd like to have an idea
    Female Zandalari are almost the exact same height as males.

Edit:

Here's one I got of a man and woman standing right next to each other.

Last edited by Biotec; 2018-03-16 at 07:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Maybe this pic will be better. I tried a bunch of times to get the right height but a lot of NPCs in Zuldazar move randomly.

Ignore the guy without the torso, it just a flesh wound.
    Looks great honestly. Was really hoping for something like this and not just a small bump. Going to be my main race in BfA for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks a lot better than the short stacks they had in previous builds.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    So Darkspear male trolls are at least at the perfect height to stare constantly at the boobs of the Zandalari females? Well, at least something positive! Hopefully they won't get clubbered all the time for imaginary sexual harassment!

What about the 3rd toe?

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    Go to the last page of my taller zandalari troll thread, there is a link on this thread . Not sure why we have two going now. Anyway it shows female.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...t-Dwarf-trolls!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Female Zandalari are almost the exact same height as males.

-snip-

Edit:

Here's one I got of a man and woman standing right next to each other.

-snip-
    Thanks !

Males look better than females I have to say, I prefer regular female Troll stance.

Love the change! Here's hoping Kul'tirans will also be brought a little closer to regular humans.

Good. Zandalari trolls weren't shorter than other trolls so it's good to see the height adjuste.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to be a badass Zandalari Priest - they are fucking gigantic. It's like Ganondorf near Link.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we all win. That is pretty awesome. Only deciding factor for me on Upright Orc Vs Zandalari is if Upright Orcs have straightened combat animations.

And now, I will be playing one.

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    Great. Now they look like lanky grots.
    So, they look like Trolls.