Kultiran humans look pretty good imo, i am not so sure about those druid forms though...it looks like a lot of work went into them but if they try to fit that to the normal Bear body it's going to look really weird.

I saw some animation for the Zandalari bear form and it looks hideous, i hope it's just a mashup someone made and not the actual finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Kultiran humans look pretty good imo, i am not so sure about those druid forms though...it looks like a lot of work went into them but if they try to fit that to the normal Bear body it's going to look really weird.

I saw some animation for the Zandalari bear form and it looks hideous, i hope it's just a mashup someone made and not the actual finished product.
    From what we've seen so far, it's just going to use the default bear skeleton/animations, though I imagine if there's any clipping that's too horrendous they'll make slight tweaks to it. Wouldn't expect a full revamp, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post

Ankylosaur tail would fix everything. Or a lot of the things. The ugly bear butt is the worse.

I really hope Horde can get access to some of those Kul Tiran armor sets.

For scale of the new corrupted Titan construct model btw: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...3424-taloc.jpg this is very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    The dungeon sets come from... dungeons. You'll get them like everyone else.

Questing gear is still uncertain.

If they really want to push HvA even in visuals I could see them making, say, Kul Tiran dungeons drop Troll gear for the Horde. Just my personal fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    IM mad if Saurfang is abandoning the horde. Im mad that we might have yet another dead Warchief. Its getting old. Why cant the alliance be bad for once. I want Genn to do something stupid. Or Tyrande. It fits them.
    Genn is a horrible character and I hope Tyrande becomes cool again.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post

For scale of the new corrupted Titan construct model btw: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...3424-taloc.jpg this is very impressive.
    It uses the avatar of sargeras skeleton/anims I am pretty sure so is the same size as that I would think.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    What's wrong with Genn?

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Actually it's not exactly what you're talking about, because nowhere in my post did I even mention Sylvanas.

3/10 comeback wouldn't bother responding again.
    Considering the result, I'd say that's pretty much what I'm talking about. But you do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    haha im 12 btw

I have no hopes regarding Night Elves, to be honest. But maybe burning down their home is a good way to involve them better in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the new upright pose Orc males have, they remind me a lot of the Warcraft Movie Orcs which is awesome...
    I just hope though they will allow more customization in the future too...

I did also see Nobbel's video of the island expeditions...Kinda interesting indeed, but would've preferred to see Vol'dun...
    For the Horde!

Island expeditions are weird, but also really kind of fun.

They are very unpredictable. Sometimes the enemy NPCs would hunt me down relentlessly, other times they would ignore us to try and steal treasures.

The Hunter class enemy I fought would constantly jump around like a player would, then disengage and constantly try to be on the run from me. The rogue would vanish and try to sneak away at low HP, and the tank would constantly be using abilities to try and keep himself alive. Honestly really different from any other NPCs in the game.

There's also a lot of little puzzle stuff. Grab a runestone to unlock an arcane safe, there was a torch I was supposed to use but couldn't find what I should have used it on, stuff like that. Honestly these are a welcome change from scenarios, I just hope they won't get too repetitive.

I just got an Alpha invite - not in the media, not connected to Blizzard, not a youtuber, not a high level player.

Good news everyone - plebs are getting in

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I just got an Alpha invite - not in the media, not connected to Blizzard, not a youtuber, not a high level player.

Good news everyone - plebs are getting in
    Congrats! Showing us plebs some love lol

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When was Tyrande cool?
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    When was Tyrande cool?
    She had a good few moments in W3 in my opinion. WoW not so much.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yay I got an invite too !
    Was first worried that if there is NDA, but seems like nop

I really hope that if they restore Prelate order for Zandalari they won't turn them to generic light wielders. It was what made them unique to be NOT TIED to regular paladin stuff, that they had their own path going for them, their own faith and such.

So I would prefer to see Rezan being reborn than just "oh we now can vield the Ligh like Knights of the Silver hand". :/
    I miss Mists of Pandaria