Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    All of the Allied Races are really just subraces, but in the case of all of them, they’ve been physiologically altered by outside forces, natural or cosmic/divine. Barring some kind of unreleased quest text saying they crossbred with the Drust or were subjected to a witchs’ curse, then the only thing that has affected Kul Tirans to be different than any other human is an over abundance or severe lack of food.
    I don't see how that's any different from zandalari. I feel like you're picking something really weird to complain about.

You shouldn't have to run sims to find out of items are an upgrade.

Yeah this is ridiculous btw, I get a piece of gear and I need to run 3 sims and install an addon to find out whether its better than what I got

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    If it's as intrusive as 7.3, it'll be no big deal, you didn't actually have to do anything with them in 7.3 if you didn't want to.
    It's undermining rewards where you actually have to play the game. Tell me, how rewarding does a World Quest feel that yields 100-200g when you can get 2,5k+ for clicking 3 times. In terms of gold rewards mission tables are the greatest income, which is WRONG! It should be the other way around, mission tables should yield 100-200g top and the harder World Quest that require groups should yield 2k+. Reputation are another spot where mission tables wins easily, you can get 2k reputation for a few simple clicks. Bad, fucking, design.

Deleted
    Adding more abilities every expansion isn't sustainable.
    Then don't make new expansions and don't increase the level cap. There aren't any point increasing the cap if you aren't going to add new abilities. When I read these sort of things I die in the inside and wonder where the actual game designers have gone at blizzard...
    Last edited by mmoc18e6a734ba; 2018-03-16 at 12:32 PM.

let us all laugh to that

listen blizzard, yeah i'm talking to you directly, stop putting all those different relics, all those different subs stats if you want us to stop sims your game

the only time we will stop sims new items is when each item dropped will have the same kind of stats and in equal strenght, even if the game had items : [main stats +cc +haste + mastery] we would sims it too unless you make all the sub stats on the same level like : +500critical +500 haste + 500 mastery

You know this game is very thin on content when the only thing they can talk about from a new expansion is new races, which isn't even content...

As a Demo warlock, a 960 crit/mastery w/ socket neck wasn't an upgrade over my 900 pure haste crafted neck. That's when you know things are a bit wonky.

Yet another useless, unproductive and damaging Q&A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    You know this game is very thin on content when the only thing they can talk about from a new expansion is new races, which isn't even content...
    If you look at people's questions, alot only care about allied races... SO I guess Blizz is only answering what people want... I'm sad! Hope Blizz dont put all energy and ressources just on that!
    Last edited by riptal; 2018-03-16 at 02:19 PM.
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

Zandalari Trolls won't be unlocked at the release of Battle for Azeroth, it is part of the first story arc.

Wait, what?!. So i wont be able to lvl my zandalari troll the first day of BFA and i will have to wait for some weeks for a quest chain like suramar? I hope i am misunderstanding this and they are talking about only the intro quests of BFA as in no gated at all..

Quote Originally Posted by riptal View Post
    If you look at people's questions, alot only care about allied races... SO I guess Blizz is only answering what people want... I'm sad! Hope Blizz dont put all energy and ressources just on that!
    Those are different departments and not mutually exclusive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo X View Post
    Those are different departments and not mutually exclusive.
    I dont mind. Blizzard is a business and will always go with what majority of people want. To sell a product you give what people are asking for and give up on what people doesnt talk about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by riptal View Post
    You have to keep in mind that it is blizzard who choose the questions they answer to. As such it is very easy to manipulate a Q&A in order to say exactly what you want to and no more. If 10 players ask for information on the new raids and 1 on the new races, Blizzard can answer the question regarding the new races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    You have to keep in mind that it is blizzard who choose the questions they answer to. As such it is very easy to manipulate a Q&A in order to say exactly what you want to and no more. If 10 players ask for information on the new raids and 1 on the new races, Blizzard can answer the question regarding the new races.
    Yeah that's true! But have you seen the list of questions? I must say that probably 80% was about the races... Like nobody care about the content at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    Zandalari Trolls won't be unlocked at the release of Battle for Azeroth, it is part of the first story arc.

Wait, what?!. So i wont be able to lvl my zandalari troll the first day of BFA and i will have to wait for some weeks for a quest chain like suramar? I hope i am misunderstanding this and they are talking about only the intro quests of BFA as in no gated at all..
    Most likely youll have to finish the first quest chain in zandalar to unlock them

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Just look through the forums on this website, the official website, or any other fan site. Players care far more about the allied races than other content right now.

The mission table will not be used as a time gate.

As long as this shit isn't mandatory or in the middle of quest lines, then by all means. The second I have to stop progression for 24 hours and lose my free time that I set aside, then its garbage.

They say this like every xpac....do we really think they will get it right this time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Just look through the forums on this website, the official website, or any other fan site. Players care far more about the allied races than other content right now.
    It worries me A LOT!

Yet another Q&A where they don't address the imbalance in racials between horde vs alliance in regards to pvp & mythic+. If they are going to make mythic+ competitive, they need to balance out these racials. Currently there's every reason in the world to switch to horde if you want to be really competitive, and zero reason to run as alliance.

On a similar note, classes with huge utilitiy like heroism & battle rez have a massive advantage over those without in mythic +. This also needs to be addressed. There's a reason most of the top teams in mythic+ competitive runs are using a lock, 1-2 druids, hunter, and self healing tanks like blood dks, dh, and bears. This needs to be addressed. I love the mythic+ system, and it's a lot of fun. But I feel unfairly penalized for playing something like a alliance ret pally with no AOE CC/brez/hero etc. At least if i was a blood elf i would have an aoe silence...