Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Deathcharger's Reins challenge.

I dare you.

From right this moment, let´s see who gets it the first. Consider this a restart refreshing point! A bit of extra motivation.

Post a screenshot of your loot box with it, only after today, 26th of March 2018, if you got it before, bad luck, you don´t count in this game (see the bitterness there?)

You can also share your strategy.

I farm with my monk with The Sentinel's Eternal Refuge boots, it takes me 3 minutes and a half / 4 minutes to do a full run, from start till getting out.
    Good luck... specially if you´ve also been farming for 11 years ..

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I dare you.

From right this moment, let´s see who gets it the first. Consider this a restart refreshing point! A bit of extra motivation.

Post a screenshot of your loot box with it, only after today, 26th of March 2018, if you got it before, bad luck, you don´t count in this game (see the bitterness there?)

You can also share your strategy.

I farm with my monk with The Sentinel's Eternal Refuge boots, it takes me 3 minutes and a half / 4 minutes to do a full run, from start till getting out.
    Good luck... specially if you´ve also been farming for 11 years ..
    Use a feral, get luffas, and go boomkin talent with bear tartar and the boots for maxmium efficency