Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackrabb1t View Post
    Wh-wh-wha-what???? Look, I'm not trying to start anything or insult anyone, but that doesn't sound realistic at all. I mean the part about 2-3 weeks including leveling 1-60. Unless Blizz makes some radical changes, that is just not going to happen.

Garicasha in one of the threads above this one ("Reminders of what Vanilla was like") linked a screenshot of his hunter - possibly the fastest-leveling class since you didn't need to eat or drink and just healed your pet - just under lvl 60 and his /played was over 10 days. Let's say 10 days /played.
    At 4 hours per day, it would take 60 days to hit max. Even at 6 hours per day -every single day- it would be 40 days to hit 60. And I'm not sure everyone is gonna be rushing thru, if they're trying to experience and savor the old world and actually level their profs and skills as they go.

https://ibb.co/eEjE8G

No disrespect intended, but just saying, that kind of speed is not a reasonable expectation.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 4 hours\day 6 hours\day? you ams teh funnie.

There's 24 of them in a day and there will more than likely be people who play for 18 of them, I know I did in vanilla for about 3 years. 18 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Cap inside two weeks? Easily doable, even now cause I'm crazy as a shithouse rat and can't work.

MC cleared yeah probably not, not likely to have the gear to survive Raggy in the first couple\few resets but MC cleared within the first month and a half to two months absolutely.

Ony''ll probably go down within the first few weeks though.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackrabb1t View Post
    Wh-wh-wha-what???? Look, I'm not trying to start anything or insult anyone, but that doesn't sound realistic at all. I mean the part about 2-3 weeks including leveling 1-60. Unless Blizz makes some radical changes, that is just not going to happen.

Garicasha in one of the threads above this one ("Reminders of what Vanilla was like") linked a screenshot of his hunter - possibly the fastest-leveling class since you didn't need to eat or drink and just healed your pet - just under lvl 60 and his /played was over 10 days. Let's say 10 days /played.
    At 4 hours per day, it would take 60 days to hit max. Even at 6 hours per day -every single day- it would be 40 days to hit 60. And I'm not sure everyone is gonna be rushing thru, if they're trying to experience and savor the old world and actually level their profs and skills as they go.

https://ibb.co/eEjE8G

No disrespect intended, but just saying, that kind of speed is not a reasonable expectation.
    You gravely underestimate the nolife potential of WoW players as a whole. Even more so the private server crowd who has been playing vanilla for 8 years now. They know every nook and cranny of the vanilla leveling experience. Also, the "easier" classes can reach 60 in 6-8 days /played. There are people that will play 16h per day during the initial release and thus reach 60 during the first week. And lets not forget account sharing.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

Deleted
    my guess would be that they wont have the same release schedule and make it abit more compact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just release the raids faster. Simple. 2-3 months for BWL is more then reasonable.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatorg View Post
    I'm sorry, but why would you lie like that? Your Xavius achivement stems from November 8th, which was (iirc) pretty much right at ToV release. Your Archimonde kill was #895, your guilds (were you benched?) Blackhand kill was #873.

And again I'm sorry, but that's the kind of dumpster bracket where you can really see people struggle. Where you see that there are lots of more or less dedicated people who don't find it easy to deal with mythic mechanics or even play their own class properly in terms of output.
    Something which I don't recall happening in classic at all. You had shit like people clicking skills, OOC ressers and two button "rotations".
    The real hurdle was farming consumables half an hour for every raid hour and managing a 40 man roster, but who would want to do any of that to clear 15 year old content? Especially over a longer period? I don't even know if a classic guild could survive today's levels of fluctuation and loyalty gear wise alone.
    Not to mention that there will NEVER be NEW content. What you see is what you get. There won't be new patches. New 5-mans. New Raids. Once you get to Naxx and complete it. You're done. You've won the game. You have nothing else to look forward too...
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest