Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Kul Tiras humans aren't ''fat''

I play both factions but lately everyone has been calling the KT's fat for no reason whatsoever.

They're more muscular and stocky than fat, other than their belly. Their arms are literally all muscle that is bigger than some other races torsos or heads. Same with the legs and back, all refined. Their biceps are bigger than Goblin heads. With a few more face customisation options, accessories etc, it will be very possible to make them look imposing and strong. They actually look like they would have a fist fight with an Orc and have a good chance of winning.

That said... I was hoping for the Vrykul, but this is also cool.
    Last edited by mmoc7f5ec65a3d; 2018-03-16 at 08:16 PM.

The women are fat, the men are not. Simple enough.

They may change the women, but the most likely will not. They obviously had the women being "homely" in mind when they created them and I doubt they will change the model after devoting so much time to it.

Deleted
    I don't get the hate for these guys. Yes, another human but overall better than another type of elves. also their body type is pretty unique.

But I guess we are slowly descending into World of FurryElfCraft.

They are basically dwarf Vrykul

Deleted
    didn't blizz say that they looked "different" because of the amount of inbreeding?

You're right, they're not just fat - they're obese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    They are basically dwarf Vrykul
    Which is 400 to 500% better than just being another elf copy/pasta.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The women are fat, the men are not. Simple enough.

They may change the women, but the most likely will not. They obviously had the women being "homely" in mind when they created them and I doubt they will change the model after devoting so much time to it.
    /thread /10chars /thisrighthere

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Compared to this:

Yes, they are. Shoulder - gut ratio is bonkers on the Kul'tirans.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Which is 400 to 500% better than just being another elf copy/pasta.
    I don't disagree

Deleted
    Who cares, theyr probably more fit than 50 percent of the people writing on this forum.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Compared to this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...3%B6rnsson.jpg

Compared to him most of the developed world is fat and sloppy. Dude is a god damn beast.

People need to get over their body image issues and embrace the fantasy. These guys are meant to be burly, rugged, warriors, not fancy pants elves. A little belly isn't going to kill ya, especially if you've evolved to handle the extra mass with a wide frame and huge muscles. Look at 99% of the world's strongest men. They all have bellies especially when they're in the heat of training for a competition. Takes mass to be that strong.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2018-03-16 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    Compared to this:

No, they aren't. Point out to me where you see fat other than their belly. Because WoW definitely should be borrowing from GoT.... lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Who cares, theyr probably more fit than 50 percent of the people writing on this forum.
    This. And it's not usually people who are considered ''Fat'' that complain. It's pale, mid height guys that resemble the datamined skeleton humans that usually woof the most at things that aren't anorexic elves.

The men aren't fat. The women are. They are between obese to morbidly obese. Meanwhile jaina's mom looks anorexic.

A "skinny" kul tirisian female (compared to that boss lady):
    Last edited by Martymark; 2018-03-16 at 08:29 PM.

Compared to this:

Check out Thor when he's in competition. He slimmed down massively for GoT because sex appeal is a huge factor in that show.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2018-03-16 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    The men aren't fat. The women are. They are between obese to morbidly obese. Meanwhile jaina's mom looks anorexic.
    It's the exact same dynamic as Stormwind men and women, which is why I think the women have little to no muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Vertigo View Post
    I don't get the hate for these guys. Yes, another human but overall better than another type of elves. also their body type is pretty unique.
    The "hate" should be interpreted as disappointment over a wasted opportunity to perhaps add a human race that has more lore, more sense behind itself and has been asked for for a long time now, with the Vrykul being one of the options. Other than a human-looking race, they've had other options that made more sense lorewise.

They came up with these ogre-men and obese women instead, shattering the previous lore representation of Kul Tiras and turning them into ogre-men overnight, while increasing the likelyhood that people will now also be dissatisfied with the vrykul as it'd mean a third human race.

I like this forum. Beer bellies =/= fat. Yay!

Why do people think Vrykul would be an allied race? They'd be a NEW race because they are so gigantic and have extremely different culture. Zandalari are just regular trolls standing up with a new culture and funny eyes.

If people think they are just "big humans" like Kul Tirans are, that's telling. I thought they were supposed to be super unique..?