Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I’ve wanted jinyu since mist. One of the cooler looking races in the game imo. I feel like this is the perfect opportunity for them to be added since the theme is a “world at war” and races being forced to choose sides. Even though both races have ultimately chosen a side during mists that should be further expanded upon by making them playable.

I really would like to play as a Yaungol from Pandaria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Yes Jinyu are as smart as pandaren and humans, and hozen well... theyre at least Azeroth ogre level and people want ogres so that should not be a problem there...
    What do you mean Azeroth Ogres? There are smart Ogres in Azeroth. It wasnt only "AU" Draenor that had Ogres who can use magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresh64 View Post
    I always thought the Saurok were a better choice to join the Horde and they share a pre-existing playable model like the Jinyu do.
    Saurok are barely sentient and don't get along with anything else, and often not even themselves.

One question I would have loved answered in the Q&A today was whether the plan with Allied races is to incorporate races who are current to the story, like the 4 Legion races and Zandalari and Kul'Tirans. Or will they just pick races from past content. This would give us a better feel for how the Dark Irons and Mag'har will be introduced, but it would also give us a better idea how likely older races like Hozen and Jinyu are to be added. Personally, I want some Broken and deformed Arrakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Nah, you can stop at that point in your post. Waste resources on wank races that you acknowledge a lot of people don't like? You didn't even need to say another word after that.
    Haha. Hi five!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    You mean like the Hozen that wanted to kiss that undead female in Jade Forest? :P If you compare them to orcs in terms of intelligence, I guess you don't have high standards for orcs
    I was probably thinking of peons at the time, and besides everyone on pandaria who didn't know what was up with the Forsaken, just assumed they were really sickly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Saurok are barely sentient and don't get along with anything else, and often not even themselves.
    The group you fight in Mogu'shan Palace seem pretty intellegent