10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    What are the odds Mou will get the sack if United crash out the FA Cup as well you lot reckon? Just curious. I mean they're still 2nd in the PL after all (for what it's worth) even though that race was over in December.
    Think they’ll wait till the end of the season either way. He’s not getting sacked tomorrow.

Also Marcos Rojo got a contact extension, glad about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I think they'll stick with the Mourinho project for another season at least. Although he's quite clearly descended to madness given his comments over the past few months.
    Not so sure, the FA cup wasn’t enough to save LVG and his descent to madness and terrible football.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post

Bobby Carlos will be =

Im so touched to have such a devoted fan as you slender.

- - - Updated - - -

What are the odds Mou will get the sack if United crash out the FA Cup as well you lot reckon? Just curious. I mean they're still 2nd in the PL after all (for what it's worth) even though that race was over in December.
    Personally I hope Mou gets the sack and this manager finally gets a chance. Hes proven himself time and time again at the lower level, now its time for a shot at the big time,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Since when does the self appointed 'King of Banter' have to resort 'le' memes?

I cringed so hard, I literally got cancer when I saw this.
    Supporting Palace and having Woy as a manager probably regresses you.

Huddersfield will probably pump them tomorrow. Probably will put that in the accumulator.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Im so touched to have such a devoted fan as you slender.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I hope Mou gets the sack and this manager finally gets a chance. Hes proven himself time and time again at the lower level, now its time for a shot at the big time,

Swing and a miss champ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Mou melting down in his press conference again... :/
    Why the grim face? You're halfway to your hero Jurgen Klopp, life is like fifa remember, you can get whatever manager you like

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Supporting Palace and having Woy as a manager probably regresses you.

Huddersfield will probably pump them tomorrow. Probably will put that in the accumulator.
    Palace are due a win, im foolishly throwing them into mine, fucking cup rubbish though.

Oh well if I lose i'll make it back on Costa Rica beating Scotland in the fucking disruputive shit garbage toilet international friendlies next week.

15+ Year Old Account

Lol, I was merely asking, but to be fair I worded my question pretty badly... sleep deprivation is getting to me I was just curious to peoples opinions as LvG got the sack after winning the FA Cup, so stranger things have happened.

Lol, I was merely asking, but to be fair I worded my question pretty badly... sleep deprivation is getting to me I was just curious to peoples opinions as LvG got the sack after winning the FA Cup, so stranger things have happened.
    I wasnt having a go at you. I'm serious. Fans demand blood, give em what they deserve if they want continued years of mediocrity and changing managers like the seasons.

People ask for the manager to be sacked and never suggest realistic replacements, its the life of a football fan at big clubs

- - - Updated - - -

Lemme just get the modern expection of a utd fan right so I know what Im dealing with,

The utd manager needs to be able to,

-Win the league
    -Play youth from the Academy
    -Play attacking/beautiful football
    -get at least semi's in the champions league
    -Win a trophy
    -Be commercial viable.

Ok so thats all you need, get finding boys and girls. Shouldnt be hard with those demands in the modern game and Man City buying defenders for 60mill a pop

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasnt having a go at you. I'm serious. Fans demand blood, give em what they deserve if they want continued years of mediocrity and changing managers like the seasons.

People ask for the manager to be sacked and never suggest realistic replacements, its the life of a football fan at big clubs
    You're talking to people who had reservations about taking on Mourinho to start with, given that he'd just been sacked after having a fucking meltdown and putting Chelsea on the verge of a relegation battle.

Further, sacking your manager every 2-3 seasons has hardly done Madrid, Barca, Chelsea or Bayern any harm, has it? I'm not even sure why there's so much of a stigma to it still.

- - - Updated - - -

So what are your goals for Mou? Build a 30 year legacy?

- - - Updated - - -

Lemme just get the modern expection of a utd fan right so I know what Im dealing with,

The utd manager needs to be able to,

-Win the league
    -Win a trophy
    -Be commercial viable.

Ok so thats all you need, get finding boys and girls. Shouldnt be hard with those demands in the modern game and Man City buying defenders for 60mill a pop
    Personally, I'd like to see progress to those things, not the manager slagging the club off for going out the CL in previous years to him, having managed just 3 attempts on goal over 2 legs against a team like Sevilla.

Further, sacking your manager every 2-3 seasons has hardly done Madrid, Barca, Chelsea or Bayern any harm, has it? I'm not even sure why there's so much of a stigma to it still.

So what are your goals for Mou? Build a 30 year legacy?
    Yeah looks a real hoot at chelsea/real madrid changing the managers every season, before Zidane came in the fans were protesting at the club offices demanding perez be sacked. Chelsea are not a club you want to copy. You wanna turn the utd academy into a cash making scam? Sure they've won some titles in those years but the only time they put in an actual title defence was with Mou.

Anyway Im not interested in those clubs, Jose's time is done, Who do you think meets the quota for utd

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I'd like to see progress to those things, not the manager slagging the club off for going out the CL in previous years to him, having managed just 3 attempts on goal over 2 legs against a team like Sevilla.
    Even your hero jurgen klopp has said stupid shit right after a big loss. Its called passion/caring and sometimes it comes out in negative ways

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't know who would be a "good" choice to replace Mourinho, if I'm completely honest.

I wouldn't know who would be a "good" choice to replace Mourinho, if I'm completely honest.
    -Win the league
    -Win a trophy
    -Be commercial viable.

thats all you need, easy. Sir Alex is normally always in the crowd at utd games why cant he do it? Bring him back out of retirement.

15+ Year Old Account
    -Win the league
    -Win a trophy
    -Be commercial viable.

thats all you need, easy. Sir Alex is normally always in the crowd at utd games why cant he do it? Bring him back out of retirement.
    I was actually going to joke about getting Sir Alex to come out of retirement. However I doubt it would be the same as it once was.

I was actually going to joke about getting Sir Alex to come out of retirement. However I doubt it would be the same as it once was.
    Bayern did it recently why cant utd?

He left utd with moyes and rooney who he knew was finished. Its the least he can do. Tbf at least he tried getting rid of Rooney

10+ Year Old Account
    Even your hero jurgen klopp has said stupid shit right after a big loss. Its called passion/caring and sometimes it comes out in negative ways
    There's one thing saying stupid shit right after a loss. Then there's sitting down for 12 minutes talking weird random stupid shit in the press conference before the next match. It's next level crazy. My mum (who's a season ticket holder, born and raised in OT, still has the Manchester Evening News from the day of Munich), actually phoned me up wondering what the fuck he was on.

I dunno, I mean there's Ancelotti, Tuchel, talk of a few managers joining the merry-go-round after the World Cup. Then there's the other side of it where Chelsea clearly kept Mourinho too long when he'd lost the team, and his mind. Either way, we should be able to attract basically anyone not called Pep.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern did it recently why cant utd?

He left utd with moyes and rooney who he knew was finished. Its the least he can do. Tbf at least he tried getting rid of Rooney
    We even did it with Busby.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aye I never really understood him advising Moyes take over the club when he decided to retire. I mean I'm not downplaying what SAF achieved with United, but that definitely was a weird fucking decision.

What do you think about Ancelotti? Don't know too much about his style, and the way he lost Bayern would be a concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye I never really understood him advising Moyes take over the club when he decided to retire. I mean I'm not downplaying what SAF achieved with United, but that definitely was a weird fucking decision.

What do you think about Ancelotti? Don't know too much about his style, and the way he lost Bayern would be a concern.
    Well his sacking from Madrid was bullshit, the players there didn't want him out and they played great football with him.

There's one thing saying stupid shit right after a loss. Then there's sitting down for 12 minutes talking weird random stupid shit in the press conference before the next match. It's next level crazy. My mum (who's a season ticket holder, born and raised in OT, still has the Manchester Evening News from the day of Munich), actually phoned me up wondering what the fuck he was on.

I dunno, I mean there's Ancelotti, Tuchel, talk of a few managers joining the merry-go-round after the World Cup. Then there's the other side of it where Chelsea clearly kept Mourinho too long when he'd lost the team, and his mind. Either way, we should be able to attract basically anyone not called Pep.
    I agree it was stupid to say btw. The way the fans boo and whistle though wouldn't be surprised if hes taking it personally and reminding the fans of the reality. That kinda defeatist attuide cant be accepted at top clubs though. Only the golden favorites klopp/poch could get away with it.

Great bring on Ancelotti, can do 12months of him never rotating the squad and running the attacking players into the ground and barely holding training sessions. Mctominay/rashford will fly under him.

And Tuchel the failed dortmund manager should find the constant demands of utd a breeze. He didnt clash with his board at all or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Well his sacking from Madrid was bullshit, the players there didn't want him out and they played great football with him.
    Thats because Ancelotti is good with the superstars because he has favorites and never drops them even when out of form and leaves them to train themselves. Ronny loves that shit

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree it was stupid to say btw. The way the fans boo and whistle though wouldn't be surprised if hes taking it personally and reminding the fans of the reality. That kinda defeatist attuide cant be accepted at top clubs though. Only the golden favorites klopp/poch could get away with it.

Great bring on Ancelotti, can do 12months of him never rotating the squad and running the attacking players into the ground and barely holding training sessions. Mctominay/rashford will fly under him.

And Tuchel the failed dortmund manager should find the constant demands of utd a breeze. He didnt clash with his board at all or anything.
    If by 'boo and whistle' you mean singing 'Mourinho's Red and White Army', sure.

Thats because Ancelotti is good with the superstars because he has favorites and never drops them even when out of form and leaves them to train themselves. Ronny loves that shit
    Mourinho and Lukaku...

If by 'boo and whistle' you mean singing 'Mourinho's Red and White Army', sure.

Mourinho and Lukaku...
    Lukaku is on track for a 25-30 goal season thats incredible. And his link up play is continually underrated. You can put out redicilous meme's like "doesnt score vs top 6" which is actually false, but its a bullshit argument anyway because the top 6 games are never goal fests and utd normally set out defensively with lukaku way up top isolated so he has to do it all himself anyway.

Jose has his favorites sure, he also drops anyone who isnt performing even the big names like pogba.

And utd fans boo all the time, when subbing rashford, when mctominay plays a back pass on a potential counter

Deleted
    Zidane lads.

But you won't get him because sacking Mourinho would cost so much.
    That new deal wasn't the greatest idea considering the garbage football being played.