Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Her head is twice as large as that human guy’s. That’s not strongman that’s some Game of Thrones shit.
    You mean Warcraft isn't realistic???

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Her head is twice as large as that human guy’s. That’s not strongman that’s some Game of Thrones shit.
    I linked that because that's the page dedicated to the actor who plays that character on Game of Thrones. That actor is a legit Icelandic strongman and is actually that big.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haf%C3...Bj%C3%B6rnsson

Regardless, how does what you're saying refute the point I was making?

And as I said before, I don't really care about their size, I'm simply agreeing that calling them humans yet making them significantly larger than a normal human is just weird and doesn't really make sense given our current understanding of the lore. But it's a game so can't really apply real world logic to it so...whatever.
    Last edited by Katchii; 2018-03-16 at 09:29 PM.

Deleted
    I am rerolling fat, they look incredible

I bet there will be new cooking recipe using Kul Tiras meat/herbs that makes you bigger as well.
    You have no idea on what kind of steroids their fauna and flora is.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's how they are suppose to be. Tall giant strong fat Humans who looks like Heavy from Team Fortress 2 in which I love.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I linked that because that's the page dedicated to the actor who plays that character on Game of Thrones. That actor is a legit Icelandic strongman and is actually that big.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haf%C3...Bj%C3%B6rnsson

Regardless, how does what you're saying refute the point I was making?

And as I said before, I don't really care about their size, I'm simply agreeing that calling them humans yet making them significantly larger than a normal human is just weird and doesn't really make sense given our current understanding of the lore. But it's a game so can't really apply real world logic to it so...whatever.
    He's also the Little brother.

When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Vrykul are forever neutral sorry, it was never going to happen they are their own faction for the most part.
    After Sylvanas almost enslaved Eyir... I doubt they would hesitate to join Alliance over the Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So in essence, a complete misinterpretation of why people wanted the original race playable in the first place?

"Hmmm, people want to play as vrykul... could it be because they're awesome vikings with a unique flair, culture, and heritage that are steeped in WoW lore? Or could it be because they're like humans, but taller? Hmmm... probably the second reason..."
    To be fair Vrykul are just tall humans with bit of a hunch at least if it was Kul'tiran you can actually see the Body is much more different compared to regular humans

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    They're humans made hardy by the harsh environment, they don't have any vrykul blood as far as we know.
    Didn´t EVERY human has vrykul blood because ALL humans are decentants from vrykuls?

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Why are they "too big?" That's their height as a demographic. Are Draenei 'too big' then? Night elves? Are Goblin too short?

That's how Blizzard has determined them to be. You don't have to play one, honestly. I for one really like the idea of big and tall humans.
    I agree! to be honest I like how Kul'tiran humans are as tall/taller than Dreanie as last we have a really Tall and bulky alliance race that Don't have tails, Long ears, or hooves to mess up good armor sets.

- - - Updated - - -

The argument has nothing to do with their size specifically, it's that they're supposed to be humans, which are not supposed to be that big. Draenei, among other races, ARE supposed to be that tall.

I'll admit I don't really have an issue with it either way, but i do agree that it wouldn't make much sense for them to be that big. But as others have stated, the size comparison is being made against an NPC, which do sometimes have a tendency to be larger than the actual player characters.
    But this is a fantasy game! he obviously doesn't like that kul'tirans are taller than Orcs

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Didn´t EVERY human has vrykul blood because ALL humans are decentants from vrykuls?
    Yes, the lore has established that Vrykul are the progenitors of the human race.

Their model is amazing. Can't wait to roll a Kul Tiran Warrior
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    This thread actually made me think: what if the "thin human" datamined model is the equivalent "corrupted" form of Kul'Tirans, just like the wretched were the junkie version of Belves and the withered were the junkie Nighborne?

Could they just be Kul'Tirans on a vegan diet? Or maybe Jaina's mom punished them with no hamburgers for a month for some reason?

That would mean Thin Humans are probably not going to be playable (and I refuse to believe Blizzard is actually giving a playable race such a dumb name, anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    NPCs are often taller than players
    Guards stand at the PC size.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraNic View Post
    This pretty much indicates that there won't be Vrykuls for alliance?
    I want Vrykul for the horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It is just plot device to setup the next Hero class the Dark Ranger, since Sylavanas and Nathanos are the only ones who can teach them.
    Oh c'mon, no one in their right mind would think Blizzard is planning to introduce Dark Rangers as their next hero class. They are just emo MM Hunters, anyway. And Demon Hunters are dumb enough already.

Honestly some of the humans interbreeding with Vry'kul would make a lot of senes and explain why not all Kul'tirans are so large.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Makes no sense... Why would only the Horde get a new Hero class? What about the Alliance?
    The implication that Saurfang will rebel against Sylvanas and take over the Horde but in such a way that renders Sylvanas a Neutral party in the war, giving her the ability to train Dark Rangers for the Alliance while Nathanos trains Dark Rangers for the Horde.

Necromancer is a -much- more plausible class.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the lore has established that Vrykul are the progenitors of the human race.
    Ah good wasn´t shure about that thanks for claryfing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Makes no sense... Why would only the Horde get a new Hero class? What about the Alliance?
    No matter what blizzard does the alliance would still cry so I’m guessing they’ve just given up.