10+ Year Old Account
    Hooray, the Saints re-signed Okafor, the defense played best before he got hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Breeland also failed his physical, so his deal is voided. Re-aggravated a childhood injury to his heel apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Vikings signing Sheldon Richardson

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm... the Bengals signed Preston Brown, meanwhile Burfict gets suspended and has all the guaranteed money in his contract voided...

Deleted
    Colin Kaepernick shows up for the deposition for Texans owner Bob McNair, wearing a Kunta Kinte shirt.
    I can't help but respect that level of trolling.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was great. Richardson is gone. Likely means they'll try for Suh (ugh) or work on extending Thomas.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2018-03-16 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh here's some juicy news, the Packers signed Kyle Fuller to an offer sheet, he was transition tagged by the Bears who have 5 days to match. Wonder how that will play out.

Where did all this Packers free agency aggression come from? Its weirding me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Oooh here's some juicy news, the Packers signed Kyle Fuller to an offer sheet, he was transition tagged by the Bears who have 5 days to match. Wonder how that will play out.

Where did all this Packers free agency aggression come from? Its weirding me out.
    They shoved Ted Thompson into retirement, errr I mean "a senior advizer role". Hence the sudden appetite for the free agent market.

Though, with Kyle Fuller, I understand why. Good young player and makes a rival weaker.

Ravens sign Crabtree, 3 years $21Million.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots apparently signed Adrian Clayborn (Falcons pass rusher of 6 sacks of Dak in one game last year fame) and RB Jeremy Hill. Waiting for contract details.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently also signing Seahawks 6th OT, Matt Tobin, that mostly played as a blocking TE when he saw the field. Definitely not a replacement for Solder though. Just depth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Clayborn deal is 2 years max $12.5m which isn't bad considering the market for pass rushers and that its gonna take incentives to reach the max value. Hill deal is their kind of signing too, buy low on a power RB and if he doesn't fumble once and get benched forever he should do well there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Clayborn deal is 2 years max $12.5m which isn't bad considering the market for pass rushers and that its gonna take incentives to reach the max value. Hill deal is their kind of signing too, buy low on a power RB and if he doesn't fumble once and get benched forever he should do well there.
    Yeah, not bad deals from what it seems.

I kind of expect a linebacker signing of some sort still. And I think they sign one of Waddle or Fleming back and probably draft an OT. That should give us enough depth and coverage of the position.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Not sure how much CJ Anderson will cost, but I could see him going to Seattle instead. He is used to running behind a bad o-line and blocking rushers the tackles were supposed to block. Then again, the Dolphins and 49ers could also want him based on who in involved in both of those organizations.
    If CJ breaks loose he will be a Dolphin. Him and Gase are very tight and Miami already tried getting him once.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is a do or die year for McCarthy. You can't have the greatest QB of all time and only 1 SB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blount signed with the Lions, $4.5 million for one year https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/974818663021928448

10+ Year Old Account
    Lions need all the RB bodies they can get.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mathieu to the Texans on a 1 yr $7M deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Danny Woodhead is retiring

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hooray, the Saints re-signed Okafor, the defense played best before he got hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Breeland also failed his physical, so his deal is voided. Re-aggravated a childhood injury to his heel apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Vikings signing Sheldon Richardson

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm... the Bengals signed Preston Brown, meanwhile Burfict gets suspended and has all the guaranteed money in his contract voided...
    And this is why i've returned.

So a couple things:
    * There is no medication for a concussion. Burfict's argument is weak as fuck. It's a bruise on the brain that takes time to heal.
    * It doesn't matter that he was tested a couple days after injuring his shoulder. He still played in the previous game and the Bengals never put him on IR or officially ruled him out by that point. Not that it matters, as all players are randomly tested.
    * There are no "voids" in his contract. His extension was alwaysr a true pay-for-play. After his signing bonus was paid out last Sept., all his money comes from being on the team and playing. $2M on March 31 for being on the team. $500K for working out. $2.25M for being on the 46-man roster all 16 games. Could the Bengals cut him before March 31? Sure. But I really doubt they will. The trade of Buffalo's stud right tackle put them at the 21st pick for the draft. Unless Roquan Smith is available then, which I doubt, we still need all the help we can get at LB.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    Ravens sign Crabtree, 3 years $21Million.
    Holy shit how desperate are you guys for wide receivers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Crabtree looks set to be going to Baltimore.

Weird first day for us, we gave a 30 year old Crabtree's contract to a 32 year old Jordy Nelson, signed Doug Martin and Marcus Gilchrist.
    Also contemplated trading for Burfict I see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    McCarron will be exactly what we needed - a bridge to a new rookie starter. If he's still playing in December when the bad weather starts, I'd be super surprised. No details of the contract yet, but I'm sure both parties want an out after a year, McCarron as sort of a "prove-it" type deal, Bills in case the rookie is superb. I can't imagine it's better than Teddy's deal.
    I just want to point out that the Bengals are notoriously loyal to players who grow on them and Dalton is one of them. Large parts of the fanbase subscribe to the idea that McCarron is and always was actually far better than Dalton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It's a bruise on the brain
    That sounds more like a contusion than a concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

Holy shit how desperate are you guys for wide receivers?
    Very desperate, right now we have John brown, Chris Moore, Breshad Perriman and some undrafted rookies from last year who haven't played at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Danny Woodhead is retiring
    Awww, loved that little dude when he was a Patriot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    Mathieu to the Texans on a 1 yr $7M deal.
    Dang. I kinda would have liked Mathieu for 1 yr 7M.

Ah well, maybe next year?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy. Battle of the New York Teams over QB's.

"Trade! The #Jets acquired the No. 3 overall pick from the #Colts for their No. 6 pick, 37th and 49th overall picks in the 2018 NFL Draft and second-round pick in 2019. Major move."

"For the price of three second-round picks, the #Jets move from 6 to 3... and put themselves in position to take a top QB. They also avoid someone else trading with the #Colts to do the same. ... Not bad." - Rapoport

What now Bills bros? Get the Giants pick at no. 2? Move all the way to no. 1?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Insanely good trade for the Colts. They've finally done something!

Trading for 2nd pick after that showing for the 3rd pick is going to be costly unless the Giants really want to trade down, still they'd want some bang for their buck after that.

Lets just hope whoever the jets draft isn't a bust, otherwise that'll be damaging.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2018-03-17 at 04:38 PM.