Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    CNN just reported that, similar to Rex Tillerson, McCabe found out he was fired by watching the news coverage of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Whoa, that'll get the conspiracy wheels turning!
    Conspiracy that GOP leaks to Fox? I don’t think that’s a conspiracy... just ironic and funny in context...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Was recommended by the FBI itself, though.
    2 days before he'd be gone anyways?

K.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    CNN just reported that, similar to Rex Tillerson, McCabe found out he was fired by watching the news coverage of it.
    As some on who was laid off with an answering machine message, left behind while I was on my first vacation in over two years... finding out on the news, is a shit way to go.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. Maybe they knew it beforehand, maybe they released that story for some conspiratorial reason, maybe it was a pre-cooked story. I dunno.
    Given we alreary know Trump calls Fucks Fox News regularly, I'll give you one guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    2 days before he'd be gone anyways?

K.
    Perhaps not the time, but I wouldn't think that if the FBI suggested he be fired, that they would be miffed that he was fired 2 days before retirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. Maybe they knew it beforehand, maybe they released that story for some conspiratorial reason, maybe it was a pre-cooked story. I dunno.
    It’s just Trump leaking to Fox News, there is no conspiracy...

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Given we alreary know Trump calls Fucks Fox News regularly, I'll give you one guess.
    I had heard a lot about Hannity and Trump talking a lot on the phone, and that while Hannity wasn't simply echoing Trump or "following orders", they agreed so completely on current events that watching Hannity was basically listening to how Trump felt.

I thought it was interesting, but who knows.

Well Donald Trump is fucking vindictive prick as well now.

The guy was already leaving, and Trump the prick orchestrated to have him fired an hour before he left.

This will have to be the way Donald Trump is treated now.... with ZERO mercy.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Even if he leaked info to the press,firing him 2 days before his retirement date pretty much defines wrongful termination.

Given all the public attacks Trump's made on him through tweets, it's not unreasonable to assume he'll be able to get it overturned.

I was so hoping to see him hauled into a boardroom and let go in “your fired” style

10+ Year Old Account
    McCabe came out swinging in his statement. “The idea that I was dishonest is just wrong,” he said, adding, “This is part of an effort to discredit me as a witness.”
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Given all the public attacks Trump's made on him through tweets, it's not unreasonable to assume he'll be able to get it overturned.
    Is there a process for overturning something like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    McCabe came out swinging in his statement. “The idea that I was dishonest is just wrong,” he said, adding, “This is part of an effort to discredit me as a witness.”
    Source here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Thanks, thought I had the link in there!
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well Donald Trump is fucking vindictive prick as well now.

The guy was already leaving, and Trump the prick orchestrated to have him fired an hour before he left.

This will have to be the way Donald Trump is treated now.... with ZERO mercy.
    It was ultimately Sessions' call, though. Sarah Sanders deferred on this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Perhaps not the time, but I wouldn't think that if the FBI suggested he be fired, that they would be miffed that he was fired 2 days before retirement.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Respect is still something people like, even when getting fired. How it happens is just as important as the act.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arpaio gets a pardon but McCabe gets denied a pension.

Disgusting.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I was so hoping to see him hauled into a boardroom and let go in “your fired” style
    You're never going to see that being Trump is the biggest pussy around.

He's never really fired anyone like that, except on a reality show. He's always sent someone else to do the dirty work for him, because he's a cowardly bully.