Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Alliance Hail To The King Baby!

Looks like Danath Trollbane FINALLY become rightful king of Stromgarde Kingdom:

Hail To The King!

I'm also glad that Blizzard kept Stromgarde national colors.

So its more and more oblivious Alliance will win Arathi Warfront by default.

Probably. I seriously missed him, one of the most iconic Alliance characters for me.

Danath Trollbane, finally things will get proper. About time the Alliance got its teeth back.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Outside of attempting to put viruses onto our computers, I've always been at a loss as to why people can't insert images and/or videos into their posts.

I wish after BFA Stromgarde become full functional Alliance city. Maybe not as capital but something like Menethil Harbor was before Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    I wish after BFA Stromgarde become full functional Alliance city. Maybe not as capital but something like Menethil Harbor was before Cataclysm.
    Have you seen the Warfront video?

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Outside of attempting to put viruses onto our computers, I've always been at a loss as to why people can't insert images and/or videos into their posts.
    My bad sorry. There you are:

King Danath Trollbane

Last of Trollbane Legacy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Have you seen the Warfront video?
    Yes I saw. But in BFA Stromgarde looks more Garrison like.

was danath trollbane ever crowned king?

He looks good, but in my opinion, he needs a custom model/armor to match his position within the lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    Crowned... to my knowledge, no.
    By default, treated like the king... umm... I guess. At this point, since he's the last, known member of the family, it doesn't matter if he's crowned.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Odd tabard though. Stromgarde's symbol is a red fist on a White background.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It appears to be both (the defenders have the eagle on their tabard and the fist on their shield).
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2018-03-17 at 11:34 AM.

He last remaining living member of Trollbane bloodline. Its automatically makes him Stromgarde's future king.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Quote from wowpedia:

Stromgarde (or the Kingdom of Stromgarde) is a human nation located on the site of the original capital of Arathor, Strom, in the Arathi Highlands. Stromgarde is all that remains of the mighty human Arathorian Empire. The national color of Stromgarde is red, and its symbols are a closed fist, which is similar to the symbol of the Knights of the Silver Hand, and a bird with its wings spread.
    Fist and bird both are symbols of Stromgarde. I personally would choose fist but Blizzard choose bird probably because fist already used by Silver Hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Just because he's the king of stromgarde and the last of the trollbane line it doesn't mean I'll give him Strom'kar. It's MY sword now!
    Trollbane are not from Thoradin's bloodline. The only one who can ask for Strom'kar is Anduin Lothar.

Trollbane have their own family weapons - Trollbane Axe and Trol'kalar Sword.

Trollbane family descend from Ignaeus Trollbane - one of Thoradin's friends and generals:

Sorry for big picture - i'm just hyped for Stromgarde.
    Last edited by Jack Black; 2018-03-17 at 11:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Just because he's the king of stromgarde and the last of the trollbane line it doesn't mean I'll give him Strom'kar. It's MY sword now!
    Strom'kar is the blade of the Barbarian King.Trol'kalar is the Trollbane ancestral weapon.

lets hope they didnt revamp this zone to end up like andorhal or gilneas. it really looks cool

Deleted
    Good to see Stromgarde finally getting proper attention, let us hope they turn it into full blown kingdom.

- - - Updated - - -

lets hope they didnt revamp this zone to end up like andorhal or gilneas. it really looks cool
    Greetings from Croatia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought he was one of the Four. Or is that a different Trollbane family member that was risen into the Ebon Blade ranks?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I thought he was one of the Four. Or is that a different Trollbane family member that was risen into the Ebon Blade ranks?
    That was the former king, Thoras Trollbane, who was assassinated offscreen during the Warcraft 3. Danath is his nephew and is the last living Trollbane. I really hope there is gonna be some interaction between the two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just in time for it to be effectively turned into a battleground that neither faction will ever win in lore, right?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    That was the former king, Thoras Trollbane, who was assassinated offscreen during the Warcraft 3. Danath is his nephew and is the last living Trollbane. I really hope there is gonna be some interaction between the two.
    Ahh yea, I knew we had one of the Trollbane's but forgot who til you just reminded me. Ta
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

There is still a very long road before Danath gains a crown; not because he is not worth it, he just needs a sovereign and sustainable kingdom and Stromgarde is anything but that. All the tech and infrastructure is "Made in Stormwind" as a start and the people of Arathor are desperately scarce. Add the Horde hostility to that and you have a Kingdom that is more suitable as a governing territory for Stormwind rather than anything.

He also needs a unique model rather than that type of bland Gladiator armour.