I have been asking for circles for 12 years and i think BfA might actually have them

Was listening to the ion and josh Q&A. One of the big changes ive asked for forever has been the ability to join multiple guilds at once in the form of circles. I felt this would be a tremendous way to enhance an in game community but was always met with radio silence. Im not totally sure they are going to do it correctly but we may actually get it at last.

1. Cross realm is a must.

If we stay with this cross realm situation, then these circles must also be cross realm. I wouldnt put it past blizzard to screw it up and make it realm only tho.

2. An adequate method of advertising your circle is required.

How can people know you have a circle for some activity they want to do? In practice, players arent going to take more than 1 step to search for a circle. So it cannot be complicated. That means tools to refine searches are useless. The best solution is to default LFG chat to on so that people get messages for circles. Ive never thought of a better method.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

they're called communities im pretty sure they announced these were coming in BfA at blizzcon.

so welcome to 4 months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    they're called communities im pretty sure they announced these were coming in BfA at blizzcon.

so welcome to 4 months ago?
    I know they announced it. But then again they did Blizzard Social but implemented it in such a horrible way that its useless. So of course I'm going to have a skeptical eye when it comes to their latest attempt at circles. After hearing them talk about it more in the latest ion / josh session, I feel a little more confident about it though.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.