Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    another thread bashing japan for not wanting to be multicultural. how original guys and im fairly shore none of you are japanese or from japan to state your opinion on it. let them deal with their problems. it so annoying how westerners always try to meddle in other countries. japanese are very capable people with great traditions and culture and im fairly sure they can take care of their own problems.
    Having opinions is now meddling? They can do what they want, does not change the fact that Japanese society is very xenophobic.

Deleted
    There are more resources on this planet than we would be able to spend with twice the population that we've got right now. Look at the food industry or restaurant statistics. a LOT of food is thrown away and our biggest problem today is hunger and starvation? Yet we've got MORE PEOPLE dying to obesity, than hunger xd.

Its fun that people buy in to this "too many people, too few resources" garbage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I'm a white, cisgender male. Of course I'm a victim, I'm under constant persecution by progressives.
    Equality feels like oppression when you are used to priveledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Having opinions is now meddling? They can do what they want, does not change the fact that Japanese society is very xenophobic.
    it is what it is. they are happy they way they are including several other eastern asian countries. so what's the point in creating threads about it? it wont change anything, its just debating for the sake of debating and virtue signaling now and then. sure their society isnt perfect but in my eyes its one of the few that is close to perfection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Equality feels like oppression when you are used to priveledge.
    how about us from eastern europe. we're all white. are we privileged too or are there diferent degrees on how you judge one white persons privilege?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What does the rape of Nanking and deniers have to do with their immigration policy?

The demographic winter I get. But the Rape of Nanking?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    i never had any problems when i was there as a foreigner, they were very nice to u if u didnt behave like a loud asshole

Or learn from Germany, who's continuing to push to accept more immigrants and handles them all with patience, compassion and understanding? I just got done reading an article done by journalists allowed to visit and question their immigration officers. I was stunned how compassionate they are and how cautious they are being in the interest of being fair to everyone they can in spite of raising discontent from the public.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/09/fore...rs-robots.html

NOTE: they are OPEN to receiving refugees!

THIS is what is interesting AND important:

Kudos to Japan!
    They DO realize that criminal immigration is just that - criminal.
    By definition.

They are VERY open to welcome actual refugees.
    You do know the majority of immigration works based on your qualities and what you provide to the country right? Criminal immigration in any country in the world presents less than 5% of the actual immigration stream, not to mention, countries would sink if all immigration would stop since they enrich themselves on cheap labour that nobody wants to pay extra for.

Education works too, you might want to look into that because the stupidity in your post is overflowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    There is a lot to admire about Japan. It's a country that is proud of it's traditions and heritage, unlike in the west where leftist governments despise our history and are trying to destroy society with mass immigration policies. It's sad that because of the left, things like nationalism or patriotism are seen as something evil. Your comment here demonstrates that you believe that protecting a culture is something abhorrent, that Japan should be a pariah for not following Europe into oblivion.
    Uhh not really Japan overall dsnt give two shits about its old Empire heritage they are proud of being Japanese but anyone who isnt 60 dsnt give a shit about old traditional Japan anymore. Old Japan is quickly dying out it really only exists in the countryside and once the oldies go there its basically RIP apart from some National holidays its overall dead in the cities. They are still proud of being Japanese though.

Ye, lets learn from japan:
    Men working to death,
    if you survive long enough you're wife will kill you during youre sleep.
    Most wifes never give sex, you're only a good men if you pay em and you can have girlfirends for banging.
    one of the most racist backwards people ever living on this planet, everything they learned, they got from the west and slightly "changed" or "improved" it, these boys lived in the medievil times till end of the 1900.

what shall we learn from japan?
    how to rape millions of women?
    how to commit warcrimes bigger than sovjetunion+nazigermany together?

people talk bout japan and are like: ohhhh gosh look at the anime tiddys and the nekomimimis.

Japan is a dying shithole, I was there, I did business over there, Literaly every japanese men told me that japan is shit.
    And with japanese "men" i dont mean the virgin cucks over there in youtube, I mean the real hardworking men who have no time for youtube or twitter or "anime".

This is no trollpost
    @Spiral Mage, I live in GErmany, dafaq youre talking mate?
    we treat the immigrants like the vermins they are: put them in ghettos and beat em up if they missbehave and send em back.
    dont watch mainstream media and be like "omg germany is no more" if you trust the media the € and Europe collapsed 15 years ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    well known fact that japanese are big racist
    Entirety of Asia is extremely racist.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    well known fact that japanese are big racist
    i dont share this experience, when i was in japan everyone was very nice to me and everyone else, never saw any racism

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Entirety of the world is extremely racist.

5+ Year Old Account
    how many times have u visited asian countries to say this?

The entirety of Asia is extremely racist because they are trying to crudely imitate what they think white people are like. Asians always just so happen to pick on the same targets that white people do, they can be quite callous and cruel toward blacks or Muslims, but you'd never see an Asian go off on some unhinged rant about how much they hate Native Americans or Pacific Islanders or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Poor kid doesn’t understand what any of these words mean. You may want to go back to school.
    You may want to do that instead.

Read the criticism of freedom of movement some time, will you?

Some people and organizations advocate an extension of the freedom of movement to include a freedom of movement – or migration – between the countries as well as within the countries.

It does not apply to moving to another country. It just gives you a right to leave, not move to.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    i dont share this experience, when i was in japan everyone was very nice to me and everyone else, never saw any racism
    yes when you are just visiting but sad and true that they hate difrent there

These children who have a non-Japanese parent are called “Hafu”, a twist on the English word half.

Why is it so difficult to be Hafu in Japan? Japanese society is of one nation, one language and one culture. There is a saying: “The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.” And Hafu children are often bullied in school just because they are different.

https://blog.gaijinpot.com/live-hafu-japan/

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The entirety of Asia is extremely racist because they are trying to crudely imitate what they think white people are like. Asians always just so happen to pick on the same targets that white people do, they can be quite callous and cruel toward blacks or Muslims, but you'd never see an Asian go off on some unhinged rant about how much they hate Native Americans or Pacific Islanders or whatever.
    Hahaha, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Hahaha, no.
    So I'm guessing you are about to explain to me why we should all keep those people-eating Fijian scum out, their appealingly packaged bottled water be damned?