Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It's the equations that are no longer valid when these systems were put in place people weren't living this long.
    People weren't living as long but also the systems were designed with the expectation that each generation would reproduce enough children to sustain the system. Pensions aught to be thus privatized since appearently citizens of any country cannot be arsed to do the work on their end to sustain and keep managable a public pension system. This is why, while I support a National Health Service, I am not really big on programs like Social Security or no strings attached pension systems.

The assumptions were twofold, both that the elderly would not be kept alive so long, AND that they would reproduce. This is an error in thought since they mistakenly think its the money they collect, it isn't THEIR money, its someone elses. Their money went to their grandparents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

japan also has the highest debt per % of gdp in the world because they spend more than they produce because they refuse to let immigrants work there. Remember when conservatives use to care about the deficit/economics before becoming eugenicist.
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2018-03-17 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/09/fore...rs-robots.html

NOTE: they are OPEN to receiving refugees!

THIS is what is interesting AND important:

Kudos to Japan!
    They DO realize that criminal immigration is just that - criminal.
    By definition.

They are VERY open to welcome actual refugees.
    And yet no one screams they are xenophobic , racist , nazis or fascists ....
    It is known only european people are hating racist nazis , because we don't want more nigerian drug dealers at the corners of our streets

I completely agree tbh. Unless you have a skill that's useful to that country, there's no real need for them to want you. Japan is one of the nicest and most socially behaved places in the world - I totally understand their worry of letting the western world fxck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I did read, and fully understood it. Did you? Because it appears you’re grasping at straws at this point. Just to help you out.

General Comment 27. Have fun storming the castle and claiming you’re against rights you exercised.
    That does not support what you claim it does. It just means you can't be restricted from leaving your country.

It literally says you have a right to emigrate from your country.
    I don't think I've ever said they can deny you from emigrating.

To do so you have to immigrate to another.
    So? That just means that they can't stop you from leaving if you have obtained the permits/visa to to move to a country. It doesn't mean you have a right to move to that country, it just means they can't stop you if you want to leave.

Try actually understanding what is written. Your personal interpretation matters naught in the application of freedom of movement. If it covered a right to immigrate then people wouldn't be criticizing it for not covering it.

Better work on those reading and comprehension skills.
    You go ahead and do that.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2018-03-17 at 02:59 PM.

Roflmao. You’re really struggling to avoid admitting you’re wrong. Which you are. Again, just because something is a right doesn’t mean you can’t have reasonable restrictions placed upon it. I’m done for now seeing as you’ve been proven wrong about it being a human right. Feel free to do your best to change reality though, it’s funny as hell.
    I'm not wrong, it's your personal interpretation of it that is faulty. Your personal interpretation matters naught in its application.

Deleted
    What about those white farmers in South Africa that are getting pillaged and having their homes and estates taken by the blacks and government? They would make excellent immigrants to any country

Freedom of movement inherently includes a right to emmigrate, and, thus, a right to immigrate. Without the basic human right of freedom of movement you and your family would be praising Kim Jong Un for discovering the unicorn cave.

- - - Updated - - -

So you’d be fine with 10M sub-saharan africans coming to fill openings in Singapore?
    Are you fucking retarded? Freedom of movement is restricted to a nations territory, it does not cover other nations territories. It means you have a right to leave your nations territory, it does not mean that you have a right to enter another nations territory.

You’re the one saying words don’t mean what they mean.
    No, I am saying they mean what they mean. You are adding a personal interpretation on top of it that the word does not mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Are you fucking retarded? Freedom of movement is restricted to a nations territory, it does not cover other nations territories. It means you have a right to leave your nations territory, it does not mean that you have a right to enter another nations territory.
    I've tried explaining that to him but he doesn't actually understand what freedom of movement is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Is there some law somewhere that says a countries population must grow forever?
    any country that want to exist ?
    japan however is hardly to blame, i don't see their prime minister cry in morning about the refugee status and their countries and in the afternoon they sell their tyrannical countries police cars and ammo to help them stay more in control last time i checked
    yes i'm referring to germany who did that to egypt, thanks germany, pls stop ur crocodile fucking tears
    I think i know why she sold egypt so many police cars and ammo, so when police fucking torture us and she cries she will have money to buy napkins to dry her tears
    Last edited by sam86; 2018-03-17 at 03:15 PM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Immigration isn't a meaningful or lasting substitute, culturally/anthropologically speaking, for actual fertility and population replacement or growth. You're choosing to disappear into history either way, it's just a question of if you are leaving the property vacant or letting the new tenants move in early. Robots/transhumanism aren't even on the same page as "solving" a problem, because your machines do not longitudinally extend who you are as a people, the values and history of your society, it just adds to the various debris left when it fades.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    any country that want to exist ?
    japan however is hardly to blame, i don't see their prime minister cry in morning about the refugee status and their countries and in the afternoon they sell their tyrannical countries police cars and ammo to help them stay more in control last time i checked
    yes i'm referring to germany who did that to egypt, thanks germany, pls stop ur crocodile fucking tears
    I think i know why she sold egypt so many police cars and ammo, so when police fucking torture us and she cries she will have money to buy napkins to dry her tears
    That is interesting. Can we scale that out to the whole planet? Does Earths population have to perpetually grow forever? Or scale it down, the population of a town?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Immigration isn't a meaningful or lasting substitute, culturally/anthropologically speaking, for actual fertility and population replacement or growth. You're choosing to disappear into history either way, it's just a question of if you are leaving the property vacant or letting the new tenants move in early. Robots/transhumanism aren't even on the same page as "solving" a problem, because your machines do not longitudinally extend who you are as a people, the values and history of your society, it just adds to the various debris left when it fades.
    Plus as the birth rates plummet world wide, there won't be much immigrants at all, so you might as well solve the crisis now while you are rich rather than wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

We don’t have an official language. Please try again.
    English
    English is the primary language used for legislation, regulations, executive orders, treaties, federal court rulings, and all other official pronouncements. Nonetheless, laws require documents such as ballots to be printed in multiple languages when there are large numbers of non-English speakers in an area.

This should not be a thing we have to do, but when our laws and things are in English our primary language is English.

We don’t have an official language. Please try again.
    Why would you need an official language? You can demand that people learn English without it being the official language because that's what most people there speak. Can't speak the main language in a country? Fuck off from that country.

Are you fucking retarded? I linked the place where it includes the right to leave your country through emigration. Or are you just trolling?
    Right to leave =/= Right to enter another country. Holy fucking shit.

Right to enter does not logically follow right to leave, right to leave means only that, right to leave. Because it's only the country you're a citizen in that freedom of movement applies, with the exception of the right to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    That is interesting. Can we scale that out to the whole planet? Does Earths population have to perpetually grow forever? Or scale it down, the population of a town?

- - - Updated - - -

Plus as the birth rates plummet world wide, there won't be much immigrants at all, so you might as well solve the crisis now while you are rich rather than wait.
    They don't plummet world wide. They plummet first-world wide. The population bomb is a busted myth, it doesn't form any genuine concern for the future of our planet, we'll peak in global population somewhere around mid-century and then start to fall back or at least level off. You may start seeing in the next couple decades too-late efforts by US/Canada/Australia, western and eastern europe including Russia, to start incentivizing people to get back into the business of human reproduction with an eye on the laws/art/history/values of those societies having someone around in future generations that still considers them important. Last time I checked the stats, of any of those countries, only the US has a non-immigrant birthrate that still hovers around replacement level (which is 2.1 live births per woman).

Roflmao. You're really reaching now. I never said you had a right to enter another country with no restrictions, just that you have the right to emigrate. I then linked the UN document that says as much. You can try to claim I'm wrong all you like, but unless you can invalidate http://www.refworld.org/docid/45139c394.html you're factually wrong.
    That's you not understanding what you're reading or what you're posting. It doesn't grant you any right to enter a country except your own.

This isn't hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Why would you need an official language? You can demand that people learn English without it being the official language because that's what most people there speak. Can't speak the main language in a country? Fuck off from that country.
    Thank you, can't be bothered to learn to speak our language. then what good are you to us as a citizen... Oh wait you want to just come here and gain all of our benefits and not have to do anything for us to gain them... Makes no sense to me.

Roflmao. You're really reaching now. I never said you had a right to enter another country with no restrictions, just that you have the right to emigrate. I then linked the UN document that says as much. You can try to claim I'm wrong all you like, but unless you can invalidate http://www.refworld.org/docid/45139c394.html you're factually wrong.
    Your right to leave your country does not impute an obligation by any particular other country to want to have you and therefore allow you. It's like you have the ostensible right to try to date someone, doesn't mean anyone's going to say yes or has to.