Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Darling in the FranXX is probably a guiltier pleasure at this point than Citrus. Last few episodes have been cheesy af. Not a bad show, though.

Dropped it's the same episode I just forgot to link to the article that had more details since the first announcement

Please son this is the most hype song in anime by far

- - - Updated - - -

While we've been on the subject of sequels out of nowhere, did anybody catch the news about Psycho Pass: Sinners of the System coming in January? Didn't see it here and haven't seen any threads on /a/.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1Nm6A-UpM This is most hyped OST!

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    I bet that song sounds amazing while you're watching people stare each other down for episodes at a time.

This is best. It goes with the series perfectly.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I bet that song sounds amazing while you're watching people stare each other down for episodes at a time.
    It was amazing during EP 128, when Goku and Jiren stared each other down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kishuku Gakkō no Juliet School Romantic Comedy Manga Gets TV Anime

The story follows two students from two nations who attend the Dahlia Academy boarding school, and a forbidden love that blooms between them. In the Tōwa Nation's dormitory stands Romio Inuzuka, and in the Principality of West dormitory stands his lover and eternal enemy, Juliet Percia. Everything begins with the confession that Romeo stakes his life on.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-anime/.128963

First chapter of Antarctica manga got translated. Looks like it's from Shirase's point-of-view but I only looked at a few pages. Art is fairly average.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account

Don't sweat the details!!!

Yuru Camp 11 - Still comfy, though I wish there were more Rin x Nadeshiko moments. The show is the best when they're interacting.

Violet Evergarden 10 - I was hoping they'd animate this, and even though I knew what was coming, it fucking hurt all over again. They did a great job of making Anne really annoying to where you kinda pitied her for worrying about her mom and being neglected, but also annoyed because she acted like a spoiled brat at times. Violet was amazing this episode and that part at the end where she broke down was hard to watch. Anne reading her mother's letters was just perfect and heartbreaking. Just a fantastic episode all around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comfy Camp 11 - man that Sensei character is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [IMG]http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/albedo-overlord-gif-2.gif[IMG]

[IMG]https://data.whicdn.com/images/191311041/original.gif[IMG]
    In today's news, things that are more thirsty than a man lost in a desert.

Seriously, Albedo is an embarrassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Camping girls 11 Memes and images aside, I didn't expect this show to actually get me a little teary-eyed at any point. I knew throughout this episode that Rin looked happier than normal, much more so, than she normally does. That moment at the end where she realized that was such a great moment. Rin is still best girl of the season.

Also, this show continues to be a better show about food and cooking than the show about food and cooking.

I didn't realize that I knew basically every main character's voice actress in Yuru Camp but didn't recognize any of them. Would never have guessed Rin was Nao Touyama. She usually does the genki types.

- - - Updated - - -

After the Rain 10 - Still a good show though it's slowed down quite a bit. They're combining chapters kinda like they did with Sweetness & Lightning. I'm really wondering how the story is going to end up. I have a guess as to what would feel appropriate given the subject matter, but you never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched all of Noragami. Thoroughly enjoyed. Not enough genki poverty god though. Also didn't really care for the season one arc of teaching Yukine to not be an adolescent delinquent. Also season 2 ending hinting at more but there not being more isn't fun.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-03-16 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Watched all of Noragami. Thoroughly enjoyed. Not enough genki poverty god though. Also didn't really care for the season one arc of teaching Yukine to not be an adolescent delinquent. Also season 2 ending hinting at more but there not being more isn't fun.
    Season 1 is basically the story of Yukine being a cunt and Yato being a retard about it and Hiyori being a cute, and season 2 is the same thing with different characters magnified by a hundred. From what I understand, this keeps up in the manga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yuru Camp 11 - Isn't it crazy unprofessional for the teacher and club adviser to get drunk off her ass? I guess she isn't really there as any kind of chaperone or anything since the girls have already proved they don't need one by camping on their own a number of times but it still felt odd.

Man, I am going to miss this series when it ends.

Edit: And they actually made S'mores! Awesome.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2018-03-16 at 08:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    P.A. Works Reveals Iroduku Sekai no Ashita kara Anime Project

Anime studio P.A. Works (The Eccentric Family, A Lull in the Sea, Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana o Kazarō) launched a website and a Twitter account on Friday for a new "fairy tale" anime project titled Iroduku Sekai no Ashita kara. (so many colors in the future what a wonderful world, or lit. From the Color-Changing World's Tomorrow).

The website lists Toshiya Shinohara (A Lull in the Sea, Black Butler, The Book of Bantorra) as the director and Fly (Kemono Friends: Welcome to Japari Park) as the character designer. Infinite is producing the work.

P.A. Works will reveal more information about the project at AnimeJapan 2018, which will be held from March 22-25.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...roject/.129083

Studio 3Hz Reveals Blackfox Original Anime Project

Anime studio Studio 3Hz (Princess Principal, Flip Flappers, Sword Art Online: Alternative Gun Gale Online) launched a website and a Twitter account on Friday for a new original anime project titled Blackfox.

The website lists Kazuya Nomura (Robotics;Notes, Joker Game, Ghost In The Shell: The New Movie) as director, Naoki Hayashi (Citrus, Flip Flappers) as scriptwriter, and Atsushi Saito (High School Fleet sub-character design) as character designer. Infinite is producing the work.

Studio 3Hz will reveal more information about the project at AnimeJapan 2018, which will be held from March 22-25.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...roject/.129082

Dagashi Kashi manga only has 3 chapters left, almost time to find out who wins the Coconuts Bowl

Dagashi Kashi manga only has 3 chapters left, almost time to find out who wins the Coconuts Bowl
    As someone who only watched the anime, please be Hotaru. You know, the actually interesting character that carries the otherwise boring show.