Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I edited it so you probably missed it but "And even if they did do that in some other world where blizz actually does things like that, I still wouldn't use it."

Also, it would make the RL job uneedidly stressful.
    so you will not trade item upgrade which you don't need ?? . You do understand if ML is removed , you will no option but to use PL.

Quote Originally Posted by andy123456 View Post
    so you will not trade item upgrade which you don't need ?? . You do understand if ML is removed , you will no option but to use PL.
    No I will have another option, saving 15 bucks a month by not playing. And PL with no trade restrictions is just more annoying ML for a guild, and easily abusable.

Well till wow maintain player base , they don't care , new player will come and some old player will leave.
    I really don't like removal of tier set as i think importance of raid is largely reduced but will wait till bfa comes and what they have implemented , then decide to buy BFA or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I'd be happy if they even just removed the trade restriction for guild groups. I don't need every floor-tanking fool in a pug begging my alts for a drop.

Uhh, explain what? You quoted at least two statements so I have no idea which you're talking about.

Tier is gone, yes. But every other slot is still a slot of contention. What's BiS for one spec is garbage for another. But oops, can't trade it so that item that's ten or fifteen or twenty ilvls higher is only worth its vendor value.
    Please read again my quoted comment by you and bang your head. Their is no point in mentioning a demrit again which a person has already mentioned

- - - Updated - - -

No I will have another option, saving 15 bucks a month by not playing. And PL with no trade restrictions is just more annoying ML for a guild, and easily abusable.
    Well till wow maintain player base , they don't care , new player will come and some old player will leave.
    I really don't like removal of tier set as i think importance of raid is largely reduced but will wait till bfa comes and what they have implemented , then decide to buy BFA or not.

They could make pl give 100% more loot and I still wouldn't use it, it just feels.... wrong. And really bad even more so for people with shit for luck

Yeah getting twice as much loot and it being sharable is so bad for you. really you should be really glad personal loot with increased odds is out there or you would still be sitting there with your minuscule dkp total watching all the other raiders getting the loot before you

I know I'm going probably going to eat my hat too but I still think ML will stay. The chance of it being slim, though, as if it were a misunderstanding they'd already come out and say that it's staying.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Yeah getting twice as much loot and it being sharable is so bad for you. really you should be really glad personal loot with increased odds is out there or you would still be sitting there with your minuscule dkp total watching all the other raiders getting the loot before you
    Lol... DKP... wtf kind of argument is that anyway? I refuse to use PL, I do not join pugs or guilds using personal loot, and if they remove it come BfA they have removed me as well, so.....

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I know I'm going probably going to eat my hat too but I still think ML will stay. The chance of it being slim, though, as if it were a misunderstanding they'd already come out and say that it's staying.
    source where they have changed their stance in compare to what they said in Q&A section

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Its not just death to split raids (which there would probably be easier ways to balance that)... its basically fucking people over who are having bad luck most of the time with getting gear.

Thinking about in this way: Player A comes to every raid, doesnt get jack shit because Persoloot oh LULZ, Person B is there every 2 or 3 weeks because he has to work a lot or whatever and he gets lucky a lot of times; boom, he is probably one of the best geared players in your raid just thanks to pure luck. It's going to be a fucking nightmare for raids that actually want to progress (outside of the World top 10 realm that is).

Personal loot for raiding guilds is basically super shit. Also his reasoning for "Lootmaster is used because of tier mostly" is bullshit because tier sets dont exist anymore, while other things like weapons (which are coming back mind you) and trinkets are also always heavily rolled for in a raid.
    Yeah, this isn't going to be the death of split raids either. This is just fucking over the raiding guilds by forcing MORE FUCKING RNG on them. Like Johnny gets Jimmy's BiS weapon which happens to be trash for Johnny. He would love to trade it to Jimmy who desperately wants it. Too bad Johnny doesn't have a better item level item. The item gets vendored for gold.

And this just makes top guilds have stricter requirements for split farming. Take the current gear from today as an example: You wouldn't just go, "Oh well, I guess split farming is dead." No. You'd say, "Well, everybody's alt now needs to farm 960+ trinkets and other high value slots so that they can be traded away to the mains. Get to farming boys."

This is actually going to make things significantly worse on all fronts. This is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Yeah, this isn't going to be the death of split raids either. This is just fucking over the raiding guilds by forcing MORE FUCKING RNG on them. Like Johnny gets Jimmy's BiS weapon which happens to be trash for Johnny. He would love to trade it to Jimmy who desperately wants it. Too bad Johnny doesn't have a better item level item. The item gets vendored for gold.

And this just makes top guilds have stricter requirements for split farming. Take the current gear from today as an example: You wouldn't just go, "Oh well, I guess split farming is dead." No. You'd say, "Well, everybody's alt now needs to farm 960+ trinkets and other high value slots so that they can be traded away to the mains. Get to farming boys."

This is actually going to make things significantly worse on all fronts. This is terrible.
    And releasing trade restrictions is equally a nightmare, now you have to make sure everyone lots the boss, trades gear to your masterlooter who can then re hand out out via your guilds loot method.

source where they have changed their stance in compare to what they said in Q&A section
    Ehh that's what I just said... There hasn't been a denial yet.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

And releasing trade restrictions is equally a nightmare, now you have to make sure everyone lots the boss, trades gear to your masterlooter who can then re hand out out via your guilds loot method.
    why would you even trade it your masterlooter ????
    Simply ask interested people to roll if you get loot u don't need.

why would you even trade it your masterlooter ????
    Simply ask interested people to roll if you get loot u don't need.
    Because for progression raiding loot has places it needs to go. You can't be selfish and be like, but I looted it! Maybe you're gearing a class for an upcoming fight, or its the now leather split run, because releasing trade restrictions would only make them better, and you're filler who doesn't get loot

Or you're a healer or tank who gets gear last, that'll feel real good, instead of just not getting anything, you get to loot it all and give it away
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2018-03-17 at 05:31 PM.

well if u r from those 100 hardcore guild then good luck with making blizz change their mind. Rest guild fails to kill boss due unable to follow mechanics for which item doesn't even matter.

well if u r from those 100 hardcore guild then good luck with making blizz change their mind. Rest guild fails to kill boss due unable to follow mechanics for which item doesn't even matter.
    You're basically the equivalent of the southern bible thumper shoving his religion down people's throats. No one is asking for personal loot removal, but somehow master loot existing as an option is offensive

Well shit head , i don't work for blizz and nor i am writing code for removing ML. How i am shoving to some one throat is beyond my comprehension but i cannot understand what goes in ur idiot people mind.
    Being rude without any reason and i can also compare you to those gun addicts who doesn't even understand when a sytem has become toxic, what ever go ***k ur self with ML when their will be none and bang ur head

- - - Updated - - -

You're basically the equivalent of the southern bible thumper shoving his religion down people's throats. No one is asking for personal loot removal, but somehow master loot existing as an option is offensive
    Well shit head , i don't work for blizz and nor i am writing code for removing ML. How i am shoving to some one throat is beyond my comprehension but i cannot understand what goes in ur idiot people mind.
    Being rude without any reason and i can also compare you to those gun addicts who doesn't even understand when a sytem has become toxic, what ever go ***k ur self with ML when their will be none and bang ur head

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    why would any guild with a brain use Master loot over personal when the guild ends up with more loot by using personal
    well some people really don't like change. not sure about more loot with PL in compare to ML

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2018-03-18 at 04:51 PM.

Nice outburst, and you've basically be trying to argue how pl is better this whole time, refuting every argument against personal loot with either your own thoughts, or speculation on personal loot changes that will probably never happen. I don't know how master loot hurt you, but you should probably let it go.

People WILL quit of they remove ML, so it only hurts blizz them if they do. Doubt there's too many people chomping at the bit to come back if they delete master loot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    why would any guild with a brain use Master loot over personal when the guild ends up with more loot by using personal
    Loot that doesn't go where it's needed is wasted loot.

Nice outburst, and you've basically be trying to argue how pl is better this whole time, refuting every argument against personal loot with either your own thoughts, or speculation on personal loot changes that will probably never happen. I don't know how master loot hurt you, but you should probably let it go.

People WILL quit of they remove ML, so it only hurts blizz them if they do. Doubt there's too many people chomping at the bit to come back if they delete master loot.

- - - Updated - - -

Loot that doesn't go where it's needed is wasted loot.
    I am not going to nice to a person who are rude to me.
    well you started when to you compared me to some one whom you think as low life.
    And even fail to properly link it . I don't work for blizz or i am not implementing removal of ML , which idiot like cannot understand.
    i don't like ML , but when their was tier pieces i did understand the merit of ML , but when tier set is removed what the hell is point of ML anymore. Sure their is a low chance of loot lose due to "unable to trade item level upgrade" which i think blizz should remove it and make it tradeable.
    Their are lot of guild which abuses ML to give loot to their close friends . But before you give any lame answer like "if you don't like guild leave it and find good guild ". If ML is removed , and if a person doesn't trade loot on command of RL then simply remove the player and find new player.

I am not going to nice to a person who are rude to me.
    well you started when to you compared me to some one whom you think as low life.
    And even fail to properly link it . I don't work for blizz or i am not implementing removal of ML , which idiot like cannot understand.
    i don't like ML , but when their was tier pieces i did understand the merit of ML , but when tier set is removed what the hell is point of ML anymore. Sure their is a low chance of loot lose due to "unable to trade item level upgrade" which i think blizz should remove it and make it tradeable.
    Their are lot of guild which abuses ML to give loot to their close friends . But before you give any lame answer like "if you don't like guild leave it and find good guild ". If ML is removed , and if a person doesn't trade loot on command of RL then simply remove the player and find new player.
    Or, you know, don't join guilds that use master loot? No reason to remove it, zero, zilch, nada.

The whole, "give loot to friends thing" does't happen near a much as people make it out too be, cause those guilds don't last long.

Or, you I know, don't join guilds that use master loot? No reason to remove it, zero, zilch, nada
    Another idea quit wow and play something else where you can abuse your ML , clearly you have gone to brain dead zone .
    And it is my last comment to you as no point in discussing with an idiot and who are rude for no reason and specially a person who Cannot even understand difference between a discussion and an order , no wonder Trump gets majority of vote from south USA.

Another idea quit wow and play something else where you can abuse your ML , clearly you have gone to brain dead zone .
    And it is my last comment to you as no point in discussing with an idiot and who are rude for no reason and specially a person who Cannot even understand difference between a discussion and an order , no wonder Trump gets majority of vote from south USA.
    Lol, I have never been the ml, nor do I ever want to be the ml. It's a fallacy to even think that everyone who prefers ml, is abusing it.

Especially since it's not really abusable anymore

- - - Updated - - -

And more then anything, I don't really care where the loot goes in general, it is just a super important part of guild raiding to me that the Loot is visible on the corpse and handed out vs. magically put in your bags.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2018-03-17 at 06:25 PM.