Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    I dont complain, i think being a pirate with a parrot is fun.

I just dont agree we need another class for that.
    Fine just please just read my damn OP, before you keep telling me that it will never happen

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no, they are bad ideas, they could be good ideas if put into combat spec, but they could not be a class all on their own, and we are telling you that but you seem to not be able to understand that.

If you want to make pirates a class please give us the 2-3 specs and atleast 10 spells+10 passives and 10 talents they would have, specific to each spec.
    Have, you even looked at them, have you seen my ideas for choosing a pirate crew

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Okay, I already know what your all gonna say: "We already have pirates, just play a rogue" "We just got a new class in legion" "Blizz are too busy with Allied Races", well I say to you, "I want a dedicated pirate CLASS, not a spec" "Doesn't mean we can't have another one" "maybe, but I don't care"

okay so I'll go over my ideas for a special class capital, special features and specs for them

So I think they could conjugate in either Freehold or Plunder Isle, where they will be able to choose which crew they will be affiliated with from the Bloodsail Blackwater, Southsea Freebooters, Red Blade, and the 3 crews you encounter in the Freehold dungeoun Council O' Captains fight, and each crew would give you a bonus
    Bloodsail; you can purchase blood red pirate themed clothing and are automatically friendly with the Bloodsail Buccaneers faction
    Blackwater; you get bonus reputation with any goblin cartel
    Southsea; you loot more junk off of enemies
    Red Blade; you can choose to become a vampyr
    Blacktooth; you are able to fight while disarmed
    Bilge Rats; you can give your enemies rabies
    Cutwater; you get 2% more gold from quests

Pirates will use leather armor, and be able to have pets in the form of crew members, which can be recruited from humanoid, undead, demons and aberrations, and possibly giants

Each spec focuses on a different form of pirate combat

Buccaneer(tank); you are a brutal brawler experienced with 2 handed combat and are able to stun enemies with swift kicks and punches
    Gunner(damage); you are able to call upon your ship to unleash sweeping cannon fire
    Privateer(damage); you use 1 handed weapons to strategically hinder your opponents and give you and your allies an advantage
    Just go play Sea of Thieves when it comes out next week.

Problem entirely solved.

(For those who don't know, it's an Open World Pirate game coming out next week)

We don't have a pirate CLASS
    No, and we don't need one. Just play a rogue.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think there should be more pirate transmogs. As like real pirate hats. And a transmoggable parrot for the shoulder.
    i do wish we would get a parrot like pepe, one that is a toy that sits on your shoulder.
    also we could use some more pirate mogs, but i think the recent teir, plus some new kultiran peices look great as pirate.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The game needs way more eye patches.
    I agree with this statement

Deleted
    I think there should be more pirate transmogs. As like real pirate hats. And a transmoggable parrot for the shoulder.
    Pirate Hats are in BfA and Crackers the pet from the Rogue order hall quests can sit on your shoulder if you /whistle at him.

I have been getting my 'Kul'Tiran' buccaneer ready for BfA for a while now, just need that gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fine just please just read my damn OP, before you keep telling me that it will never happen
    they did and its bad, bucaneer just sounds like brewmaster but worse, why use a 2 hander if they arnt going to use it?
    gunner is literally a talent for outlaw rogue
    privateer is literally outlaw

you list ZERO abilities, and simply concepts of one ability they could use, when those are allready in the game as an outlaw rogue

You know what i want a necromancer class
    Undeath: Summons undead
    Afflictions: Curses enemies with dots
    Frozen: Decimates enemies with cooling spells of frost and death.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they did and its bad, bucaneer just sounds like brewmaster but worse, why use a 2 hander if they arnt going to use it?
    gunner is literally a talent for outlaw rogue
    privateer is literally outlaw

you list ZERO abilities, and simply concepts of one ability they could use, when those are allready in the game as an outlaw rogue

You know what i want a necromancer class
    Undeath: Summons undead
    Afflictions: Curses enemies with dots
    Frozen: Decimates enemies with cooling spells of frost and death.
    I'm not that good at it, I was hoping someone would come along andlist some more thought out specs of their own

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Just go play Sea of Thieves when it comes out next week.

Problem entirely solved.

(For those who don't know, it's an Open World Pirate game coming out next week)
    How much would it cost me though? also that game sort of has me with pirates on the brain recently

Deleted
    does anyone even read the OP these days, I put some pretty cool ideas in it even if I do say so myself
    y dont u apply for class design? cuz, well, u would have to face reality... ur ideas r not even partially elaborated, just a few phrases. if u want the applause of the audience, u have to improve massively. but if u want to be a class designer u better hope for ur next reincarnation...

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    y dont u apply for class design? cuz, well, u would have to face reality... ur ideas r not even partially elaborated, just a few phrases. if u want the applause of the audience, u have to improve massively. but if u want to be a class designer u better hope for the next reincarnation...
    Sure, I may not be good at designing class abilities, but god dammit if I ain't good at coming up with special things to give new classes then I'll be damned, also I'm surprised no one has commented on being able to become a vampyr by joining the Red Blade

Deleted
    but god dammit if I ain't good at coming up with special things to give new classes then I'll be damned, also I'm surprised no one has commented on being able to become a vampyr by joining the Red Blade
    i respect that attitude. keep stressing, this game needs new classes more than (boring grind) races.
    but there r no vampyres in wow, besides ur friendly neighboorhood forsaken?

does anyone even read the OP these days, I put some pretty cool ideas in it even if I do say so myself
    Noone ever does, because as I said before:

Tinker class idea -> They cream their pants, somehow because engineer becoming a playable class is like the hippest thing ever
    Actual interesting class concepts -> "Ehmagerd lawl liek wow go play rouge! kek toplol! I r8 8/8 m8 lol" And then proceed to go on their guild's discord "lawl I showed him! I am such a pro".

I like your post, just don't respond to the kids, and it'll go on. Sadly it thrives on attention. It's what it does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    i respect that attitude. keep stressing, this game needs new classes more than (boring grind) races.
    but there r no vampyres in wow, besides ur friendly neighboorhood forsaken?
    The blood princes are the closest you'll get I think. Then again, lore can always be added

10+ Year Old Account
    Outlaw = Pirate spec, that's the best blizzard will ever give us. ANOTHER leather class is just a bad idea with all the excess leather dropping in raids already, if you don't already have 1 of the 4 classes that can use leather, that making yet another class with leather is just silly. Give us a new class idea that uses mail and/or ranged weapons so those items don't feel like total wastes when they drop and you don't happen to have a hunter.

I get that people like the whole fantasy of pirates, but we really don't need a whole class for it imo, outlaw fits the bill fine.

In before, BUT YOU DIDN'T READ THE OP!, I did and honestly we don't need another pet class. Pet AI is horrid and it still feels like 90% of it's code was written in 2000. A 2h tank, that's nothing new or exciting, we already have 3 tanks like that in game, DK monk and druid. A "ranged" spec that does nothing but call down cannon fire sounds kind of boring. And finally, a rogue, wait no, it's not a rogue, but it sure sounds like a rogue, and a bard had a baby.

Deleted
    We don't have a pirate CLASS
    And we won't get one

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Stop whining, your line of bollocks doesn't change the fact that you're wasting everyone's time. Congratz though! You must feel great now.
    You like to hear yourself talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, I may not be good at designing class abilities, but god dammit if I ain't good at coming up with special things to give new classes then I'll be damned, also I'm surprised no one has commented on being able to become a vampyr by joining the Red Blade
    I'd rather see a blood mage spec, before a vampirate.

I’d think they’d have to completely remove or strip Outlaw Rogue to make a “pirate” class :/

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    You like to hear yourself talk.
    Troll enhancement shaman, at least 1 part of that is correct.

See? I can make irrelevant oneliners as well. Got something On topic to contribute? Or are you going to "lawl I was such a baws" to your guild now?