Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Why do we keep posting here?
    Most likely out of a sense of responsibility to keep this place going, not wanting to see the few people left disappear and therefore lose touch even more. We've been here for so long it sucks to think of this place disappearing. That Discord server is there, maybe as even that one fell down too, but at times it feels like the wrong thing to give this place up.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Just existential thoughts :\

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Just existential thoughts :\
    Those are the worst, but that might be why we stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, my youngest brother got a job at the stadium I'll be working incredibly part time at.

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

Finally got around to watching half of season 4 of Korra. Tomorrow shall be the second half.

I feel like Jenora and Millo needed some extra takes at some of their lines, as it feels like some lame attempts coupled with sounding like they did it with completely different sound equipment.

From what was seen so far it almost feels like the show is both rushed and a little slow, not sure why.

I can't say I understand why Kuvira's fiance wanted Bolin around to help make spirit cannons. For a character that supposedly smart that's a pretty stupid thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Been there, done that.

- - - Updated - - -

Would be great if sleep was easier to get. It would be awesome if I could just fall asleep if my head hit the pillow.

rawr
    morning peeps

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    morning peeps
    [IMG]https://imgur.com/UIgVTeY.gif[/IG]
    Yozzers, how're you?

Arglewarglooo

Alright, season 4 of Korra watched and I'd have to call it "good, but....".

-I like Kuvira as a villain, but the way they shove in why she was doing all of this at the end with no tells as to why was a little forced.
    -Very little damage happens to characters that are not main characters, which kind of loses its bite.
    -The clip episode wasn't necessary, but at least the last third of it was entertaining.
    -Way too many people are genuinely forgiven for what they do. It makes sense for a character or two, but after that it's like "No, don't forgive them."
    -Bolin was probably the best character throughout the season and honestly if he was a stronger bender he could have ended the final fight in less episodes.
    -The final moment of the show doesn't sit as oddly with me as it does before, but I still don't know why I was so weirded out by the thought since the show ended.

In the end Korra isn't as good as The Last Airbender, but it's still a strong series, albeit with quite a few "ehhhhhh" in it. Season two is definitely the worst of the four seasons and three is the best, but one and four are definitely good/great, but have a few issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Alright, season 4 of Korra watched and I'd have to call it "good, but....".

-I like Kuvira as a villain, but the way they shove in why she was doing all of this at the end with no tells as to why was a little forced.
    -Very little damage happens to characters that are not main characters, which kind of loses its bite.
    -The clip episode wasn't necessary, but at least the last third of it was entertaining.
    -Way too many people are genuinely forgiven for what they do. It makes sense for a character or two, but after that it's like "No, don't forgive them."
    -Bolin was probably the best character throughout the season and honestly if he was a stronger bender he could have ended the final fight in less episodes.
    -The final moment of the show doesn't sit as oddly with me as it does before, but I still don't know why I was so weirded out by the thought since the show ended.

In the end Korra isn't as good as The Last Airbender, but it's still a strong series, albeit with quite a few "ehhhhhh" in it. Season two is definitely the worst of the four seasons and three is the best, but one and four are definitely good/great, but have a few issues.
    If I remember right people said the clip episode was made when Nickelodeon insisted they have one more episode in that season. Then halfway through it around when someone was suffocated to death on screen they pulled it from air and made it only viewable on a bad video player on their website.

I think a lot of the issues came from it not being envisioned as a 4 season series from the get-go, whereas A:TLA was able to establish that sort of big, consistent overarching narrative. TLOK sort of "took time to find out what it was" but once they did they handled interesting, darker themes.

Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-03-17 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    If I remember right people said the clip episode was made when Nickelodeon insisted they have one more episode in that season. Then halfway through it around when someone was suffocated to death on screen they pulled it from air and made it only viewable on a bad video player on their website.

I think a lot of the issues came from it not being envisioned as a 4 season series from the get-go, whereas A:TLA was able to establish that sort of big, consistent overarching narrative. TLOK sort of "took time to find out what it was" but once they did they handled interesting, darker themes.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/pNBRwLM.jpg?1[/MG]
    The series is definitely a strong one, with it's ups and downs, but certainly glad I got around to finally watching it. I've had the whole series for like two years just sitting there and finally decided to watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Never eat eight apple fritters just before bed.

Never eat fish pizza before bed.

Never eat fish pizza before bed.
    More like never eat fish pizza.

More like never eat fish pizza.
    I love Anchovies on pizza.

I love Anchovies on pizza.
    I'm just not a big fan of fish, unless it's breaded.

I'm just not a big fan of fish, unless it's breaded.
    I like mine beer battered with chips.

I like mine beer battered with chips.
    Sounds pretty good.

Sounds pretty good.
    And now i'm hungry.

And now i'm hungry.
    As you should be.

- - - Updated - - -

Work starts this week and I'm a little nervous, but having a paycheck again would be great.