Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Calling others racist piece of shit for not liking some group when you say people had it coming because they're white lol.
    When will people realise that you can't be racist towards white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    He was only a month or so ago flaming tensions about black african immigrants being part of a huge crime wave in melbourne, while there was truth to the message he lied about the crime stats nationally to fan racial tensions.

Also, he's happy to lock up other immigrants with no set release date but here he is happy to have some white farmers jump the queue, queue jumpers have been one of his main complaints against other refugees.

Also, while not blatantly racist, more an example of character, it was Dutton and our Ex-Pm Abbott who were caught on mic laughing and joking about islander nations being wiped out by rising seas levels, during a trip to talk about climate change.

Also, while he always dog whistles to racists, he never actually follows through with any of it. He talks about Australian jobs being taken and yet under his government we've seen an increase in the allowed 457 visas. This visa's allow companies to import labour from overseas and he made a token gesture to remove some industries. Like hairdressing, which never actually used the program.

And don't you dare think i'm a labour supporter.
    calling attention to known problems is not immoral....its just common fucking sense.
    i realize claiming that black crime rates are no worse than white crime rates makes you feel good...but its just objectively false.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I'm sure the guy that hates white people unironically also hates that.
    Don't hate white people, just Trump supporters, and rednecks. Which are mostly white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I support this as long as these South African farmers are put through the exact same process as the other asylum seekers. I.e. an extended stay in Australia's concentration camp in Nauru.
    *sigh* absolutely ridiculous and uninformed comment. Not at the least bit surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    calling attention to known problems is not immoral....its just common fucking sense.
    i realize claiming that black crime rates are no worse than white crime rates makes you feel good...but its just objectively false.
    Claiming you know what makes me feel good is a big claim? But I guess you need to pigeonhole me to make yourself feel good.

If you want to criticise that post maybe try addressing any of the points instead of attacking my character.

You can start by pointing out where I said anything was immoral, then by pointing out where I even mentioned black vs. white crime.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2018-03-18 at 12:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    *sigh* absolutely ridiculous and uninformed comment. Not at the least bit surprised.
    What, because I don't buy into the government propaganda that putting people in what is effectively a concentration camp is totally acceptable and not at all inhumane?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Don't hate white people, just Trump supporters, and rednecks. Which are mostly white.
    That's almost signature worthy. Stop the hate!

- - - Updated - - -

What, because I don't buy into the government propaganda that putting people in what is effectively a concentration camp is totally acceptable and not at all inhumane?
    How many white South African farmers do you anticipate will come here illegally by boat?

Sure, let everyone who wants to come to a country in, whether they pass immigration and background checks or not, whether they speak english or not. Whether they have any marketable skills or not.

I hope you get to live right in the centre of western Sydney, the main community for all recently arrived immigrants. Because my bet? You don't live anywhere near there.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many white South African farmers do you anticipate will come here illegally by boat?
    A better question is why does that make a material difference as to whether or not concentration camps are wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Sure, let everyone who wants to come to a country in
    Strawman, since nobody is arguing this.

whether they pass immigration and background checks or not
    Also a strawman, since nobody is arguing this.

whether they speak english or not.
    Your point being what?

Whether they have any marketable skills or not.
    I sincerely hope you're going to advocate deporting native born people who don't fit your definition of 'marketable skills', because that would be logically consistent and would also deprive the Coalition of most of their voters.

I hope you get to live right in the centre of western Sydney, the main community for all immigrants.
    Sydney born here, and I continue to have less issue with immigrants than I do some native born Australians.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Sure, let everyone who wants to come to a country in, whether they pass immigration and background checks or not, whether they speak english or not. Whether they have any marketable skills or not.

I hope you get to live right in the centre of western Sydney, the main community for all recently arrived immigrants. Because my bet? You don't live anywhere near there.
    My bet is he lives in the leafy inner city suburbs with the other latte sipping luvvies. A million miles from the suburbs where they dump the immigrants and leave them to try and assimilate.

- - - Updated - - -

A better question is why does that make a material difference as to whether or not concentration camps are wrong.
    Do you know what a concentration camp is? Those illegals were free to move around, go to the local villages and shop, they had mobile phones, access to doctors and education. My heart truly bleeds for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bet is he lives in the leafy inner city suburbs with the other latte sipping luvvies. A million miles from the suburbs where they dump the immigrants and leave them to try and assimilate.
    Because you're not at all from some bush town of 3000 people that has never seen someone of Chinese descent let alone an asylum seeker, right.

Do you know what a concentration camp is? Those illegals were free to move around, go to the local villages and shop, they had mobile phones, access to doctors and education. My heart truly bleeds for them.
    Yes, the totally comfortable concentration camp which hasn't experienced water shortages, overcrowding, highly limited access to education for children and continuous instances of sexual and personal abuse against the detainees. Right.

Unlike you, I don't derive my understanding of these situations from the Daily Teletrash.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    When I was younger and backpacking through Australia, i got some under the table work picking apples around Stanthorpe. The owner was a Greek Australian guy and one of the most comically racists people I've ever met.

Growing up in Washington I've had jobs picking fruit before and was used to the work. But the owner would incessantly berate me as a "useless Yankee cunt". This is when he wasn't calling all the Indian pickers "lazy Babu". Comical when you can imagine him saying this with his gap-toothed drawl.
    Finally there were a pair of Dutch girls also backpacking, they got it even worse because of his insults and leers.
    I pooled my money with them and we bought an old beat up liberty and drove back out to Gold Coast.

So I imagine these South African farmers are going to love working for that guy.
    I can only apologise for Queensland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can only apologise for Queensland.
    'Tis a silly place.

Strangewayves says the immigrants are in central Sydney, and you imply the inner city suburbs are a million miles from where they "dump the immigrants". Make up your mind.

P.S. I lived in Dandenong for a decade, that's one of those suburbs where they "dump the immigrants". Funny thing was, the people you had to watch your back around in Dandenong were the white guys...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm not trying to be dismissive but I really don't see how this is relevant. Should we go through all the stats of groups who are disproportionate, then find discriminatory ways of 'balancing' this out? Your stat on murders, again, why? Maybe I'm just not seeing the context of your statement.
    The point is, the rhetoric this guy is advancing is wrong. White South Africans are not disproportionately the victims of murder, in fact it's the opposite way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strangewayves says the immigrants are in central Sydney, and you imply the inner city suburbs are a million miles from where they "dump the immigrants". Make up your mind.

P.S. I lived in Dandenong for a decade, that's one of those suburbs where they "dump the immigrants". Funny thing was, the people you had to watch your back around in Dandenong were the white guys...
    The people preloading and then coming to get even drunker in Central Sydney at night starting fights, littering, etc. are also white guys, usually from the Western Suburbs.

Because you're not at all from some bush town of 3000 people that has never seen someone of Chinese descent let alone an asylum seeker, right.
    I work in the outback, I don't live there. Where I live I have Indonesian neighbours and there are several Sudanese families living down the street. Where I do work is a remote location with several hundred other people, all of whom have various nationalities from all around the globe. Unlike you I don't read about multiculturalism or immigration from lefty student groups, I live it.

Yes, the totally comfortable concentration camp which hasn't experienced water shortages, overcrowding, highly limited access to education for children and continuous instances of sexual and personal abuse against the detainees. Right.

Unlike you, I don't derive my understanding of these situations from the Daily Teletrash.
    Yeah, sounds legit. Tell me, do we really want he type of person who would sexually abuse children when they get bored waiting for their refugee status to be confirmed?

The people preloading and then coming to get even drunker in Central Sydney at night starting fights, littering, etc. are also white guys, usually from the Western Suburbs.
    I imagine people very much like Torto in fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work in the outback, I don't live there. Where I live I have Indonesian neighbours and there are several Sudanese families living down the street. Where I do work is a remote location with several hundred other people, all of whom have various nationalities from all around the globe. Unlike you I don't read about multiculturalism or immigration from lefty student groups, I live it.
    And I've lived in four different countries, all in major cities with a high degree of cultural diversity.

It's amusing that you think people who are left wing are insulated from diversity when the opposite is known to be the case.

Yeah, sounds legit. Tell me, do we really want he type of person who would sexually abuse children when they get bored waiting for their refugee status to be confirmed?
    Indeed; why would we want Australian detention center workers in our country.

Well it's your country, have fun

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine people very much like Torto in fact.
    Pretty much. The sort that blames immigrants or the Labor government for their unlikeability and lack of prospects that come as a result.