10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    I think Argus is the closest thing to a Death Titan we'll see. His spell effects are quite literally titled "Death Titan" in the game files, and the colors are the same that we see in Drustvar. Death definitely seems like a force they're building up.
    More like the LK is the closest thing to the presence of Death right now. Shadowlands stuff (and probably deeper tbh) is probably the next closest thing, but we've hardly seen anything involving that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    More like the LK is the closest thing to the presence of Death right now. Shadowlands stuff (and probably deeper tbh) is probably the next closest thing, but we've hardly seen anything involving that.
    I dunno... It's the inevitable end of Sylvanas's arc to either go to the Shadowlands (When killed) or end her terror of that place by stopping whatever would torment her on the other side.

There's also the Cult of the Damned getting active, again (Admiral Taylor's Garrison, Stratholme in the Paladin questline, Death of Chromie) and the Lich King, whom the Cult has historically served is getting off his butt, too (The whole DK storyline involving rebuilding the Four Horsemen and resurrecting the biggest Red Dragon ever as a personal mount). Combine that with Uuna's glimpse into the Shadowlands as a place of despair and darkness even for an innocent little girl, and Odyn's viewpoint -of- that realm. Then throw in the Drust trying to escape the Shadowlands and lightly season with Bwonsamdi's whole storyline as the Death Loa on top of all of that...

... feels like we could be looking in that direction, sooner than later.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    I dunno... It's the inevitable end of Sylvanas's arc to either go to the Shadowlands (When killed) or end her terror of that place by stopping whatever would torment her on the other side.

There's also the Cult of the Damned getting active, again (Admiral Taylor's Garrison, Stratholme in the Paladin questline, Death of Chromie) and the Lich King, whom the Cult has historically served is getting off his butt, too (The whole DK storyline involving rebuilding the Four Horsemen and resurrecting the biggest Red Dragon ever as a personal mount). Combine that with Uuna's glimpse into the Shadowlands as a place of despair and darkness even for an innocent little girl, and Odyn's viewpoint -of- that realm. Then throw in the Drust trying to escape the Shadowlands and lightly season with Bwonsamdi's whole storyline as the Death Loa on top of all of that...

i wouldn't say uuna's case is representative of the norm. she was fused to an ur'zuul(i think that's how it's spelled), so her soul was tied to some seriously dark shit before she was freed from it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i wouldn't say uuna's case is representative of the norm. she was fused to an ur'zuul(i think that's how it's spelled), so her soul was tied to some seriously dark shit before she was freed from it.
    Maybe not of the norm, but of those who were victims of said dark shit too. Or comparable dark shit. The way Uuna's last stand was shown is quite exactly what Sylvanas's story says. The dark fiends tearing her apart in utter darkness and utter loneliness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post

I think an Innocent little girl would probably be mentally scarred for entering a place called the shadowlands >_>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think an Innocent little girl would probably be mentally scarred for entering a place called the shadowlands >_>
    Oh, almost certainly! But. We know that's where she was, in the darkness. In a place so dark she couldn't see her friend, only hear them.

It's why you had to take her to Adal, who was too bright and scared her, and then to the light of Elune where it was -juuuust- right. Just enough light to finally see her friend.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want to face these things in Vol'dun;

For the Horde!

Me last night - "Oh brilliant a quest that takes you to Shadowsong Valley! It must be open"

*trys to run into Shadowsong Valley*
    *the danger fog appears and I'm swallowed up by a hellworm*
    *ported back to starting area*

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I really want to face these things in Vol'dun;

I know in some of the island expeditions I watched there were sand worms coming out from the side of cliffs.

Today I'm on a mission to figure out what the Spade is used for in island expeditions

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait did Ion slip in that zandalari would be the equivalent of kul'tiran humans?

I'm slightly confused with his wording.

So would uncorrupted orcs be the dark iron equivalent instead?

if I missed this discussion, my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Wait did Ion slip in that zandalari would be the equivalent of kul'tiran humans?

The way he worded it it definitely sounded like that. I'm in camp "Dark Irons and Mag'har during prepatch" <3
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    The way he worded it it definitely sounded like that. I'm in camp "Dark Irons and Mag'har during prepatch" <3
    Im cool w/ it because the horde tears will be delicious.

Might also be them trying to balance the amazing new druid forms. lol

Also, I wonder the kul'tiran druid flight form. Maybe a crow or something? lol

10+ Year Old Account

I think it went Zandalari Trolls and Dark Iron Dwarves...But now it's the Zandalari Trolls and Kul Tiras Humans together now...
    Will make sense since Zandalari Trolls are from Zandalar, and the Kul Tiras are from well their home.

Mag'har Orcs and Dark Iron Dwarves are now the races combo that is kinda changed...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I know in some of the island expeditions I watched there were sand worms coming out from the side of cliffs.
    Would be nice to see them in Vol'dun...
    Maybe we can get to see Reno Jackson and Elise in there too...

Can have a quote like "I hate snakes..."
    Also some other dialogue too...Like the ones from Hearthstone...And Elise can be there too...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a bad feeling about those island skirmish things.

It's like MOP scenarios level of mehtastic. Nobody would have ever done them in MOP if it wasn't for the daily thing.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Sorry but- tears over what exactly? That sentence didn't make a clear implication.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    I have a bad feeling about those island skirmish things.

It's like MOP scenarios level of mehtastic. Nobody would have ever done them in MOP if it wasn't for the daily thing.
    Still making stuff up again arent we. Ignoring the last 4 years of ppl constantly asking if scenarios coming back
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Stijne View Post
    Danath Trollbane looking like a proper king now!

http://bfa.wowhead.com/npc=136203/da...delviewer:10+0

said it in another thread, that looks like horde leveling gear

7+ Year Old Account

Might also be them trying to balance the amazing new druid forms. lol

Also, I wonder the kul'tiran druid flight form. Maybe a crow or something? lol
    Hands down going to make a Kul'tiran Druid. Those wicker beasts have always looked amazing to me and if wicker beasts/drusts are the theme for KT Humans then I'm on board all the way!! Looking forward to seeing the next of their forms

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    And yet, people kept asking for them in later expansions. Should probably not try to talk for everyone.

To me, the Islands seem like an interesting concept. No content is going to stay fresh forever, no matter how different each Island is (its always the same premise afterall, collect Azerite), so the best they can do is make it interesting as long as it can be, and so far it seems to be doing that. Not to mention that small group content without the traditional healer/tank/3dps lineup is always quite interesting for something to do with ones friends.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2018-03-18 at 08:16 AM.