Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Where did I mention PKK?
    PKK == YPG. You can check videos and articles I linked in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    PKK == YPG. You can check videos and articles I linked in this thread.
    And you can certainly point out where I mentioned YPG in that post of mine you quoted, right?

Deleted
    Can't blame them from securing the problems in their own backyard.

But what about the civilian casualties? Well, how many of those are made by our own countries in Iraq and Syria?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Can't blame them from securing the problems in their own backyard.

But what about the civilian casualties? Well, how many of those are made by our own countries in Iraq and Syria?
    It's OK just keep killing people as long as the EU or the US are good with it.

And no, this isn't their backyard, it's Syria and Iraq, different countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    And you can certainly point out where I mentioned YPG in that post of mine you quoted, right?
    Who is made into a security threat? Not YPG, not PKK, then who? We are currently fighting with YPG (Syrian PKK) and they predate Erdogan. YPG may be officially formed in 2003 or so, but their militant base is older than that. They probably used either PKK or some other name in Syria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    It's OK just keep killing people as long as the EU or the US are good with it.

And no, this isn't their backyard, it's Syria and Iraq, different countries.
    PKK militants are not "people". Well, they are people but certainly not civilians and are a security threat to Turkey, hence the operation.

Here I am hoping Manbij is the next target. I'd go as far as Kobane crushing all cantons and hand it to Assad, but that's just me.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2018-01-29 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    Good to see the US told Turkey to fuck off Manjib, hopefully the kurds can turn Afrin into a quagmire for Turkeys Jihadi forces.

'Among the groups besieging Afrin and participating in the operations under TSK and MIT guidance are Faylaq al-Sham, Jaish al-Nasr, Jabhat al-Shamiya, Ahrar al-Sham, Nureddin Zengi Brigades, Suqour al-Jaber, Sultan Murad Brigade, Samarkand Brigade, Muntasir Billah Brigade, Sultan Mourad Division, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Brigade, Hamza Company, Northern Storm, Turkistan Islamic Party and Salahaddin Brigade.'

Lets hope these terrorists meet thier God.

This whole thing is a clusterfuck.

one occupation force (Turkey) challenging another occupation force (US) in its bid to demographically engineer North Syrian territory by cleansing area of "terrorists" (Kurds) w/help of actual terrorists (jihadis) who will then rule over resettled refugees.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2018-01-29 at 05:01 PM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Germany must be pretty annoyed at Turkey right now, first proper combat for the Leopard 2 and they get it embarrassed by poorly equipped militias, bet that will do wonder for sales XD

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Will EU put up sanctions? Hahahah lol, not in 1000 years
    Well, considering Turkey are still militarily occupying an EU member are you actually surprised? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I wish the YPG good luck, its wolf hunting season.
    The hunting season has ended. Turkish Armed Forces are in Afrin city centre.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    The hunting season has ended. Turkish Armed Forces are in Afrin city centre.
    Atleast we aren't differentiating between the TAF and jihadis anymore. Turkey modelling itself on Pakistan is pretty rough.

Now Turkey will move arabs into Kurdish houses and complete thier ethnic cleansing campaign. My thoughts are with the people of Afrin who will now be forced to live under islamist rule as a progressive area returns to the stone age.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Atleast we aren't differentiating between the TAF and jihadis anymore. Turkey modelling itself on Pakistan is pretty rough.

Now Turkey will move arabs into Kurdish houses and complete thier ethnic cleansing campaign. My thoughts are with the people of Afrin who will now be forced to live under islamist rule as a progressive area returns to the stone age.

Yes, we will make sure Syrians go back to Syria.