Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It's disgusting as hell and smells like shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judgmental non-smokers.

In a smoking thread.

Is normal.

Pat yourselves on the back while i light up a Marlboro red, enjoying its rich full flavour.

Move to a country where the anti-smoking laws are tougher than your own.
    Or petition your governments (state, federal, if you have it, to crack down on your smoking laws).

Or, come in a thread like this and $hit-post away, painting all smokers with a broad brush, like a few of you have already (like one who says smoking is weak-willed, what a f'in narrow-minded jockey) and let us smokers enjoy reading the posts and have a laugh.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Wrong. As someone with Crohn's Disease, I can tell you for a fact that smoking helps with it.

https://academic.oup.com/bmb/article...19/52-1-58.pdf

Note that Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease are pretty much the same thing, except where is affected, with Crohn's affecting anywhere in the gasteo tract, where UC is limited to large intestine.

So yeah, can I ask you to link your scientific evidence of ZERO BENEFICIAL EFFECTS, or are you just sprouting random shit?
    That part of the study was for transdermal use of nicotine, not actually smoking a cigarrette, not the same thing champ. Also, UC and Crohn's Disease are NOT 'pretty much the same thing'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    To all the non smoker busy bodies.

You dont like it. Stfu and move
    No you /10 solid arguments

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    I do wonder how many of these people that are so against smoking are totally ok w/Weed though.

There is a lot of that where I live.
    Been drug and alcohol free since i was 19 years old, so almost 7 years now

Not sure how things are in Europe, but around here, you can smoke everywhere except in-door (other than your own house). That means, when you are walking and there is a fucker smoking in front of you, he's invading your space to breath fresh air, and filling it with shit.

If it was for me, I'd ban smoking everywhere except designated locations in public, so that when I am walking on the street, I will breath only fresh air, and nothing else...so fuck smokers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    so that when I am walking on the street, I will breath only fresh air, and nothing else...so fuck smokers.
    You want to ban cars in public places, too?

Just checking your consistency/hypocrisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Don't mind them. A minor inconvenience to walk past since it stinks. Never really understood smoking or why people smoke nor do I understand the hatred going on in this thread against smokers. So many overdramatic people.
    Last edited by mmoc8fa47717b3; 2018-03-18 at 09:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its disgusting, I try to convince my parents to quit regularly.

I think it's pointless, health wise or money wise, to pick up the habit but don't think any less of people who smoke if they aren't assholes who feel they have to stick it to the man all the time. Just, for the love of god, use ashtrays.
    Last edited by Simplex; 2018-03-18 at 10:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Not sure how things are in Europe, but around here, you can smoke everywhere except in-door (other than your own house). That means, when you are walking and there is a fucker smoking in front of you, he's invading your space to breath fresh air, and filling it with shit.

If it was for me, I'd ban smoking everywhere except designated locations in public, so that when I am walking on the street, I will breath only fresh air, and nothing else...so fuck smokers.
    Curious to know in what sort of area of the world you live in?
    Town? Village? City?
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    if u are in public waiting for a bus and someone starts smoking close to u, how does that make u feel? do u accept friends who smoke? can they smoke if they are ur place? would smoking be a bad sign in dating for u?
    I used to smoke but I find now that it seems to bother me more than it bothers people that have never smoked. Somewhere like a bus stop I think its really rude if others are about but ultimately I can move away. My general thoughts though are that smokers are some of the most selfish people I know. I live with my family who are all smokers and I absolutely despise it if I am eating and they start smoking (nothing worse than a mouthful of secondhand smoke with your food), they know this and when I tell them their response is to tell me it's their house and they will smoke when and where they like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Curious to know in what sort of area of the world you live in?
    Town? Village? City?
    I live in Istanbul dude.

Id rather sit next to some1 who smells like smoke or even is smoking than some sweaty fat abomination

10+ Year Old Account
    We pay enough in taxes and we can only smoke in open places not even all and in dedicated smoke rooms. If we want to address harmful habits, i'm off opinion if you find the taxes on cigarettes justified i find that we should do the same for sugar, fat and salt rich food since obesitas has a higher strain on the health care of each nation.

I do find it a bad habit and only smoke when going out but i find people are far to nit picky when it comes to goods harmful for both the body and national health care systems.

I mean, i much rather have all people above 100-110 kg's kicked off healthcare instead of all smokers if looking it at a pure economic point of view and both groups inflict harm on themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    We pay enough in taxes and we can only smoke in open places not even all and in dedicated smoke rooms. If we want to address harmful habits, i'm off opinion if you find the taxes on cigarettes justified i find that we should do the same for sugar, fat and salt rich food since obesitas has a higher strain on the health care of each nation.

I do find it a bad habit and only smoke when going out but i find people are far to nit picky when it comes to goods harmful for both the body and national health care systems.

I mean, i much rather have all people above 100-110 kg's kicked off healthcare instead of all smokers if looking it at a pure economic point of view and both groups inflict harm on themselves.
    Smokers are way worse than any other group because they not only fuck the health system they also kill people around them. "I pay taxes" is a bad way to justify killing thousands of people around you every year. I agree with taxing fat people more but that doesnt remove the second hand smoking problem the addicted drug users cause. A fat guy eating a whopper besides you atleast wont give you cancer.

For me all people with bad habits should be kicked off the healthcare system (smokers/alcoholics/fat people / thin people).

I used to smoke. 2 packs a day. Quit several years ago. Still occasionally burn one when I'm drinking heavily.

Don't smoke in somebody else's house/car unless they are also smoking or give you permission.
    Clean up your butts.
    Don't smoke near kids.
    Make reasonable efforts not to smoke near other adults when outdoors. Like if you are smoking, go stand like 15-20 feet away from other people who aren't.
    Don't smoke next to doorways, open windows, or air conditioners.
    Quit if you can, its better in the long run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

If you get bothered by someone smoking next to you outside you are a busybody who should probably mind your own business. It isn't a health problem and it will not make you smell funny. All the data on second hand smoke is about indoor long term exposure and even those can not agree with each other.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    If you get bothered by someone smoking next to you outside you are a busybody who should probably mind your own business. It isn't a health problem and it will not make you smell funny. All the data on second hand smoke is about indoor long term exposure and even those can not agree with each other.
    so i cant be bothered by it smelling bad or making me cough without being a busybody?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    if u are in public waiting for a bus and someone starts smoking close to u, how does that make u feel? do u accept friends who smoke? can they smoke if they are ur place? would smoking be a bad sign in dating for u?
    I'd be more concerned of the shite coming out of the buses passing you by then the burning of some organic matter in a tiny paper tube.

Also, i'd be very concerned at just how damn cool those smokers look.

If i were you, i'd start out with a vapourizer of some sort, before moving onto smoking cigarettes though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It irritates the hell out of my lungs to breathe the same air as them, to the point people think I'm exaggerating to be rude. Be respectful and don't smoke in populated areas, when pregnant, or dump your cigarette butts out your window and we'll get along fine.

I have a problem with people who put the health and safety of others at risk by being stupid, lazy, and reckless. Some of those people are smokers. It's like a big venn diagram, and somewhere in the ultimate center of all those circles is one person. Somewhere out there, I will find my hatemate.
    Do you own a car? Do you use public transport? If so, just stfu.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    I'd be more concerned of the shite coming out of the buses passing you by then the burning of some organic matter in a tiny paper tube.

Also, i'd be very concerned at just how damn cool those smokers look.

If i were you, i'd start out with a vapourizer of some sort, before moving onto smoking cigarettes though.
    i am not going to smoke, i have tried it and it made me feel like i would choke and violent coughing

i smoke myself. about 20 cigarted a day. My girlfriend doesn't, and luckily doesn't mind that i do.

but then again, i'm very mindful about my surrounding while i smoke. I generally avoid smoking in crowded areas. and if i'm walking at side sidewalk, and somebody is walking towards me, i'll stop smoking a while before they get past me, to avoid bowing smoke in their face. and if possible, i'll even cross the road.

i smoke in my own car if i'm alone, or with other people who smoke. but if i'm driving with my younger siblings (they're 10, i'm 25), i won't. I hated my mom when she smoken in the car while i was a kid.

at home, i smoke on the terrace. i know i can't avoid my cloth smelling of cigaretes when i smoke daily, but i can atleast avoid my entire house smelling like it.

generally, i really hate the hetz against smokers currently. it's getting out of hand. If i want to smoke, i'll smoke. as long as i don't breate the smoke into somebody else's face, they shouldn't act like they have a say in the matter. I know it's stupid, but fuck it, it feels good. i would much rather more people started hating the idiots who stop up in the middle of the street to chat, or walk slower than a darn snail, instead of stepping to the side so people can pass. or the group of friends or families, that are our 4-5 people, and insist on walking side by side so noone can pass.

i wish people over 60 wasn't allowed to walk in the city during certain hours...