Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I haven't seen someone this triggered in a while, you even changed your post a few seconds later

https://i.imgur.com/yVpHHUX.jpg
    Oh im not triggered. You see this is what happens when you have no fucks to give about people irrelevant to you.

How exactly did the message of the post change? Glad to know you are taking extra steps on my behalf #thumbsup
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-03-18 at 04:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yes. Done it before.

I have coffee.
    Ah right sorry. You meant to say drugs you think are ok, not drugs in general.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Because you need to mind your own business. You also need to take steps to solve a problem you have. Its not my problem you dont like it.
    The step I'd take to try to solve my problem is asking you nicely to extinguish the sigarette, because you bother everyone around you with it. If you can't wait a measly whatever amount of time, waiting for the bus doesn't take that long, then you really have a problem (with your addiction). If you're nice about it, you'll stop smoking. On the other hand, being a douche about it might make me extinguish it for you.

And another thing, you would be ok if I'd blast obnoxiously loud and (in your opinion) crappy music in your ears?
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh im not triggered. You see this is what happens when you have no fucks to give about people irrelevant to you.
    Your discourse suggests otherwise, and the irony of that statement seals the deal.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont worry your incessant whining would turn them off first.
    Good to know from the expert whiner.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Taurenburger View Post
    The step I'd take to try to solve my problem is asking you nicely to extinguish the sigarette, because you bother everyone around you with it. If you can't wait a measly whatever amount of time, waiting for the bus doesn't take that long, then you really have a problem (with your addiction). If you're nice about it, you'll stop smoking. On the other hand, being a douche about it might make me extinguish it for you.

And another thing, you would be ok if I'd blast obnoxiously loud and (in your opinion) crappy music in your ears?
    And if you said to me without any snark i would more then likely extinguosh the smooth cigarette.

Actually by your post that would never happen and i would check your attitude. If you put it out for me would hilarious though.

For your safety id never do that.

If you blasted stuff in my ears specifically and purposefully you would be buying a new phone or buds because i would throw them across the road. But them you would escape my smoke to so what can i say? Youre welcome!
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-03-18 at 04:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    And if you said to me without any snark i would more then likely extinguosh the smooth cigarette.
    There we go, problem solved.

Actually by your post that would never happen and i would check your attitude.
    And why would I be unable to ask nicely?

If you put it out for me would hilarious though.
    I think so too, you'd be flabbergasted and after that throw a hissy fit.
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2018-03-18 at 04:37 PM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Ah right sorry. You meant to say drugs you think are ok, not drugs in general.
    I meant drugs as in illegal drugs. If you are shooting smack in my bathroom or snorting coke in my backyard- that's not gonna fly.

'hangry' people are worse than 'smokers'

At least a smoker will ask politely to go smoke outside, whereas a bitch won't say anything until they get what they want, which is to eat. Then they'll blame 'hangry' for being that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    She smokes she pokes.

Deleted
    If people are outside, they can smoke all they want. But I do expect people to accommodate for wind direction so as not to smoke into my face, and I will tell them to do that. I don't care if my friends smoke, but they can go in the garden to smoke when they're visiting us. I have dated smokers, I wouldn't do it again.
    Kissing someone who tastes like an ashtray is fucking gross. My wife doesn't smoke and I wouldn't accept it.

There we go, problem solved.

And why would I be unable to ask nicely?

I think so too, you'd be flabbergasted and after that throw a hissy fit.
    No being a trained kickboxer you would probably be getting a heel to the side of the head for invading my personal space.

15+ Year Old Account
    No being a trained kickboxer you would probably be getting a heel to the side of the head for invading my personal space.
    Right, random internet dude. And ofcourse, me flicking you cigarette away is only happening when you're being a douche about things. Are you saying you are a douche?

Anyways, there's just no way of telling you that 99 out of 100 smokers would accomodate to my nicely asked question. Is there?
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2018-03-18 at 04:50 PM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    I don't smoke, but I have nothing against people that do.

It doesn't bother me. Live and let live.
    Just curious how you would feel if someone started openly flatulating next to you sitting on a public bench.

Most people agree that flatulation stinks and consider it rude to flatulate near strangers who would smell it. I think non-smokers tend to fall into two camps, where some think expelled smoke breath stinks, and others who don't think it stinks, or don't mind it. IMO, this is where smokers tend to get in trouble because they don't think it stinks, and can't understand how much it irritates or bothers those who do think it stinks.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Right, random internet dude. And ofcourse, me flicking you cigarette away is only happening when you're being a douche about things. Are you saying you are a douche?
    How delightfully triggered

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    if u are in public waiting for a bus and someone starts smoking close to u, how does that make u feel? do u accept friends who smoke? can they smoke if they are ur place? would smoking be a bad sign in dating for u?
    I won't stand near someone if they are smoking and I won't let you smoke in my house. I wouldn't date a smoker, they tend to smell like an ash tray.

That being said- I support people's right to smoke (or do w/e they want as long as they don't harm others), I just think you should keep your dirt in your own house.

There are studies that link second hand smoke to asthma and cancer. Other people should not have to breathe that in just because you chose to keep a bad habit.

People who smoke are top of my dislike list.

Just the smell on clothes alone makes me feel sick, nevermind people actually smoking around me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, no sir I don't like em.

Good luck going to prison lol.

How delightfully triggered
    I don't know that I've ever taken delight in seeing someone upset. Is that like a bully thing where you take delight in the misery of others? Sorry, a little off-topic, but just found it odd that you were delighted by how you perceived the other poster to be feeling poorly.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis