Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    This is either fake or really really bad writing.
    This is both.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Why are people making fake convos now? Are people legit retarded?, it devalues future conversations and speculation when you can easily fake shit to cause drama.
    le epic trollin

Seriously guys, if your writing skills are that bad, at least don't show them of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, even though it's obiously fake, it was a fun read. Now I kinda want someone ingame to actually call Jaina on "always been late" too. XD

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Thalyssra (Legion): I will make the Nightborne a happy People. I will give us all a Home. I will make sure the Legion does not burn our City, and I will make certain that we will not be conquerors. But, we will be defenders. We won't need any Well to aid us anymore. And we will not make anyone endure the suffering we've endured. We're free. We're good.

Thalyssra (Now): I POISONED THE ENTIRE CITY! ALL WILL DIE! ALL WILL FALL TO THE HORDE! I WILL SLAUGHTER EVERY ALLIANCE DOG! I WILL CONQUER ALL OF AZEROTH FOR THE WARCHIEF! FOR THE HORDE! TYRANDE TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF, NOW I SHALL KILL EVERYONE! REEEE! I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE WITH THE AID OF THE SUNWELL! FUCK YOU ALL!!!! AHAHAHA! I'M EVIL, BUT FANBOYS WILL DEFEND ME ANYWAY! >

Me: What a bitch.

No, i'm serious here. What a bitch. You're doing worse than Elisande here. At least Elisande did what she did to protect her People (Even if it was such a selfish choice to make).

You're doing this to conquer. You're doing what you've been wanting to stop for so long. Like, seriously?
    This was obviously fake guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Didn't you hear? If it's Alliance dying it's alright!

Now, seriously, I don't know if that's real, but she' turned out to be the exact dilweed, dirtbag I thought she was in that Nightborne-joining-Horde questline. She and that Liardrin.

Boy, the more she acts, the more Elisande look better than her. At least she had to deal with the Legion. Thalyssra, apparently, is one of these relativistic types who think everything is justifiable as long as you have an excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    This was obviously fake guy.
    Quickly to "Edit post"mobile !

That being said, i must say, OP really succeded in bringing alliance salt out. Not that its some particular achievement, but still.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Gotta say, even though it's obiously fake, it was a fun read. Now I kinda want someone ingame to actually call Jaina on "always been late" too. XD
    it don't even make sense, she was not late in theramore, she was there the whole thing
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-18 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    This is either fake or really really bad writing.
    This is either fake, or really REALLY fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    If by just you mean about three years ago, then yeah they just got out a civil war. Alliance however lost their king, a huge number of troops, their most advanced airship, had Jaina fly the coop which had the side effect of Dalaran going back to neutral from on their ship. A lot has changed since the end of MoP.
    Ok and we horde have lost:
    3 Warchiefs (Thrall, Garrosh, Vol'jin)
    in 3 years all alliance races have had their babies oh wait we got undeads that cant even reproduce (and only few valkyr to raise fallens?)
    Horde lost many many good soldiers at SoO where ally almost lost nothing and had power to dismantle horde right there.
    Horde lost as much forces as alliance did at broken shore.
    Horde Main characters are not even close to alliance ones in terms of personal power.
    Sylvanas - hopeless thrall - Saurfang - Baine - Gallywix VS Anduin - Genn - Tyrande - Malfurion - Muradin and his whole clans and shiet - Jaina and her family - Velen a god damn prophet - Gelbin Mekkatorque - Varessa - Turalyon
    Cmon man make some sense just bc we play horde doesn't mean they are near to be equal to alliance in terms of power.
    A very cool signature text.

Say what? Lol.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraser View Post
    This looks way too crazy. Plus, it's just a chat screenshot. But who knows what's up with Thalyssra: attacking Theramore after all the help her kind got from the kaldorei (reluctant help after a harsh talk, but still - 2/3 of the elven armies were part of the Alliance)?

You just don't know what to expect from them now... What do you think of Thalyssra's plans for the world?
    This is what Kefka did in Final Fantasy 6.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Come on lol, dialogue is cringey and it makes Thalyssra seem like The Clown Prince of Crime himself.
    Also what would First Conqueror even stand for? It's ridiculous.

My guess is this is yet another biproduct of someone being salty over Nightborne joining Horde.
    Oh yeah, you're right.

5+ Year Old Account
    I have even more proof of the misdeeds from this new allied races!

This seems to be written by someone who watches too much anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Why are people making fake convos now? Are people legit retarded?, it devalues future conversations and speculation when you can easily fake shit to cause drama.
    Because the "gifted" part Alliance playerbase is reaching levels of salt previously thought to be impossible and they need more and more fuel to sustain their eternal triggering about everything that exists, yet is not Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Idk, this one seems more accurate.
    Love it :P

Must be real!

If anyone thinks this is real you are fooling yourself. Just the change of her title is the dumbest thing before you even read the text. “First Conquerer”??? Following that she sounds more like sylvanas and mentions she is using the Sunwell to fuck people up? You need to have half a brain to believe this. It’s nothing like her character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The fact that there are people who actually think its real is really sad.

- - - Updated - - -

/golfclap at both sentences.

Ye, such a bad joke and so many people believing it is true hahahaha, oh hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Puxycat View Post
    Ok and we horde have lost:
    3 Warchiefs (Thrall, Garrosh, Vol'jin)
    in 3 years all alliance races have had their babies oh wait we got undeads that cant even reproduce (and only few valkyr to raise fallens?)
    Horde lost many many good soldiers at SoO where ally almost lost nothing and had power to dismantle horde right there.
    Horde lost as much forces as alliance did at broken shore.
    Horde Main characters are not even close to alliance ones in terms of personal power.
    Sylvanas - hopeless thrall - Saurfang - Baine - Gallywix VS Anduin - Genn - Tyrande - Malfurion - Muradin and his whole clans and shiet - Jaina and her family - Velen a god damn prophet - Gelbin Mekkatorque - Varessa - Turalyon
    Cmon man make some sense just bc we play horde doesn't mean they are near to be equal to alliance in terms of power.
    Sylvanas with blight, siege engines, and likely second largest army on Azeroth. Sadly gotta give you Thrall. Saurfang one of top warriors in the world and experienced general. Baine, physical powerful also experienced leather. Gallywix, clever manipulator with lots of technology and ability to hire mercenaries.

Anduin's still pretty young and inexperienced. Tyrande, besides her deus ex machina Elune powers, doesn't have many feats to her name. Genn is an admittedly powerful warrior with a debilitating fixation on revenge. Malfurion has always stayed neutral, he won't even help when gankers come to kill Tyrande when he's standing right here. Muradin and his frost dwarf clan haven't been seen with Wrath finished their story, no clue what he's doing. Jaina spoilers spoilers spoilers actually gets vanished from Kul Tiras by her mother after failing to convince her to join the Alliance. Velen also has no interest in HvA action. Gelbin has his inventions and not much else. I'm assuming you mean Vereesa, who also has done little. And Turalyon we don't know whether he'll get involved in HvA stuff either. He might pull a Khadgar and say "I have too many bonds and friends on both sides, I'm keeping out of this.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.