Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    And there is elfification, where if you get bitten you get turned into an elf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Here is idea for new warcraft game - L4D style shooter where orc, troll, tauren and forsaken tries to survive against horde of elves.
    I want it to be similar to Vermintide though, so I can enjoy killing elves with melee strikes. Better to bathe in their blood than just shooting them.

Here is idea for new warcraft game - L4D style shooter where orc, troll, tauren and forsaken tries to survive against horde of elves.
    Not a bad idea for a Vermintide 2 mod once that becomes possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Seriously, these fucking elves are fucking everywhere. Can we get content without a random elf base for once?
    Christ, you people are such whiners.

Did you miss the entire freaking Zandalari empire over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Maybe Bwonsamdi can give this beautiful man back to us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Alidfe View Post
    Again. A little comical to try to act superior here when this whole thing started with you pitching a fit over seeing some dirty elves poisoning your pristine troll island.
    Yes, it was totally entirely about that. Not like the "for once" comment was tied to the past and that past being the recent elven overload this game experienced. No, it's because I don't want "inferior races" on Zandalar or something. That's totally why I'm here hating the Gob Squad fulfilling a pretty relevant role in Nazmir or Nathanos and other Forsaken NPCs fucking around Zuldazar.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Does that mean it's okay to not mention trolls on the expansion after this one?
    Zip it, edger.
    To my memory, WoD and Legion barely mentioned Trolls. Elves, on the other hand, were "mentioned" quite a lot in both MoP and WoD, right before Legion happened.

If you want to look smart so bad, do your homework first.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    The Broken Isles had 3 Elven zones, which is seriously backed up by the lore. I see how you're deflecting from BfA now though, I see.
    Look who speaks of deflecting, the one who came to me with "Broken Isles had 3 Elven zones seriously backed up by lore" (which is a pointless argument for the topic in question, moreover) and ignored how Legion gave us a patch filled with Elves to the brim, coming from all factions alongside the Nightborne. But I'm sure you'll now come at me again and say how that totally makes sense or something, missing the point once again.

And no, I didn't deflect anything, it's you who's strawmanning, since I never claimed nor complained ever that BfA was going to be an "elven expansion" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    argus is about draenei
    Yup, they were surely the main focus. At most, they have been a sidekick force alongside the Child of Light and Shadow (Illidan senpai) and Alleria Windrunner, the Elf we helped throughout an entire dungeon to give her a power boost and ended up being more relevant than her Human husband (who himself was somehow leader of an army of fucking Draenei).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/PspOAm3.jpg[IMG]

haha this thread in a nutshell
    "Many more will come, and many more will fall".

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/L1edH1N.jpg[IMG]
    @Zulkhan
    Thanks, I needed to feel a bit nostalgic.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Christ, you people are such whiners.

Did you miss the entire freaking Zandalari empire over there?
    First of all, I'm a single person and not many people at once. Secondly, everything written in these 8 pages is more than enough to address your finely elaborated comment.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2018-03-18 at 06:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

To my memory, WoD and Legion barely mentioned Trolls. Elves, on the other hand, were "mentioned" quite a lot in both MoP and WoD, right before Legion happened.

If you want to look smart so bad, do your homework first.
    Re-read what I typed again, Edge lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Not a bad idea for a Vermintide 2 mod once that becomes possible.
    *enter arena*
    *pull lever*
    *hear like 1000 "baladesh malanore" in distance*

Seriously, these fucking elves are fucking everywhere. Can we get content without a random elf base for once?
    Orcs have been the center of atention long enough. Elves are fine,.

When non-elf tries to get some spotlight in wow lore:
    Lelf is truly the best masterpiece of the fantasy genre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I doubt you even understand what *edgy* means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I don't have to, I addressed it just fine. If you can't get the obvious point, the problem is yours.

And look, someone misuing the word "edgelord". I've never seen that in MMO-Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Orcs have been butchered long enough. Slight difference.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    the only sentence you could put "elves are fine" is about their genocide

- sir we rly need to kill all those elves?
    - yeah, elves are fine, they are abominations anyway

and there is a big reason why orcs and humans are the center of attention, and recently the orc attention is shit anyway

Horde players actually complaining about actual race diversity should join the Alliance.

Where you just get Humans almost everywhere. Can't remember the last time I saw a Dwarf, Gnome base.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2018-03-18 at 06:52 PM.

@Zulkhan
    yes, we help alleria is true but you can not deny that all argus is about the draenei.

about the story of velen, his friends and enemies. about the past of the draenei.
    a new faction of broken (Krokul), Mac'Aree and the draenei lightforged!

7+ Year Old Account
    I think this base is missing a few things. Red Tents, and Arcane Golems.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Look who speaks of deflecting, the one who came to me with "Broken Isles had 3 Elven zones seriously backed up by lore" (which is a pointless argument for the topic in question, moreover) and ignored how Legion gave us a patch filled with Elves to the brim, coming from all factions alongside the Nightborne. But I'm sure you'll now come at me again and say how that totally makes sense or something, missing the point once again.
    Imagine thinking like this. Wow. Deflecting in terms of talking about Legion, when this is about BfA, and totally ignoring the fact I proved yourself wrong by clearly pointing out how this entire expansion so far is catered towards spotlighting other races (which is apparently something you want). I mean, all the responses here towards you speak for themselves.

Hey guys...can you open another thread and complain there?

Why they are doing this...teasing alliance players so they can start a "HIGHBORNE PLAYABLE WHEN" crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by lordsesho View Post
    Hey guys...can you open another thread and complain there?

Why they are doing this...teasing alliance players so they can start a "HIGHBORNE PLAYABLE WHEN" crusade.
    maybe prepare a battle for eldre'thalas

I doubt you even understand what *edgy* means.
    You got me there, champ. The definition must not cover someone who whines about Elves due to a small camp in the middle of nowhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Zulkhan
    yes, we help alleria is true but you can not deny that all argus is about the draenei.

about the story of velen, his friends and enemies. about the past of the draenei.
    a new faction of broken (Krokul), Mac'Aree and the draenei lightforged!
    Yes. It's the Eredar's homeworld, of course you were to get a bit of Draenei love. Velen did things, for once. Still, while he may have been more important than Turalyon, he had to shoulder Illidan and Alleria all the time.

Plus, you can't really blame anything on the Draenei when it comes to spotlight, since their development have been utter shit until WoD and even there it was all about time-travelling Draenei, not ours.