10+ Year Old Account
    I should see how the WAR one looks when it's dyed, probably horrible
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post

So happy to get my Scorpion Harness. Now I just need to find the shoes from Eureka to work with my FFXI set
    Is that a wind up mithra?!?

lvl 9 in Eureka, slowly clawing my way up. When people spawn shit it can be amusing, but so much time gets spent sitting around waiting for something to pop. A lot of people knock Diadem, but at least in Diadem you could fly to your objective, and you had a clear assigned objective upon entry that gave you a guaranteed reward upon completion. I'd rather grind that all day than Eureka.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Is that a wind up mithra?!?
    It is. There’s a Fafnir minion also.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    lvl 9 in Eureka, slowly clawing my way up. When people spawn shit it can be amusing, but so much time gets spent sitting around waiting for something to pop. A lot of people knock Diadem, but at least in Diadem you could fly to your objective, and you had a clear assigned objective upon entry that gave you a guaranteed reward upon completion. I'd rather grind that all day than Eureka.
    Not a fan of the aetheryes being locked behind elvl 9. Mounts at 17 is a bit silly, too, but I found the aetheryte lock more annoying.

My 2 seater chocobo mounts are gonna get a workout once I reach 17 (just hit 10).

10+ Year Old Account
    I hit 6.5 now that my friends took me along.

Man how useless I am. (outside of being a rez bot)
    I really want to know whet the DEVs were smoking when they came up with that leveling system.

Look at it this way, your ability to heal is unaffected by your elvl or Magicite, so it's one way you can always help. You just have to watch out for getting one-shotted by telegraphs you can't see cos OMG YOU MIGHT NOT SEE SOMEONE'S CATGIRL CHARACTER SO IMPORTANT!!!

Yes SE, that makes so much sense. Who needs to see mobs or party members, nah, we gotta see the dipshit Lala in his snowman helmet, cos that MATTERS...

They really made some boneheaded moves with this thing. Not creating some kind of level sync so people can all play together, or some sort of always-reliable activity you can do immediately as a group for a significant reward upon entering, locking the ability to move around the zone behind such ridiculous gating requirements...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would not recommend healing on any fate, b/c there are adds and NO ONE bothers damaging or tanking those. Heal and you have instant aggro.

Nope, better to let them die and rez. That way you don't get chomped.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I would not recommend healing on any fate, b/c there are adds and NO ONE bothers damaging or tanking those. Heal and you have instant aggro.

Nope, better to let them die and rez. That way you don't get chomped.
    This is what I do tbh, even at level 14.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

so don't worry about crystals guys. i got up to lv 19 so far and have 1500 of each type. that's after i upgraded a weapon to +2 and an armor piece.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    so don't worry about crystals guys. i got up to lv 19 so far and have 1500 of each type. that's after i upgraded a weapon to +2 and an armor piece.
    Kinda what I was thinking. I'm just saving those up for now as well as the chests (since they are supposedly lowering odds of useless shit like fireworks/sparklers in them).

I heal during NM's, just try and watch you're not tossing an AoE when a mob nearby isn't already tagged and you should be fine. Helps keep your party up, which is generally nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I heal during NM's, just try and watch you're not tossing an AoE when a mob nearby isn't already tagged and you should be fine. Helps keep your party up, which is generally nice.
    Maybe your randoms are more competent than mine. I get aggro from single target heals lol.

The crystals really are a byproduct of the leveling slog. Yep.

it's not only heals, i realized playing mana/tp song on bard also added me to every random mobs aggro table too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brings me back to SPriesting in the old WoW. Crap damage but my Draenei was the aggro queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The PLD set from Eureka dyes very nicely:
    Yeah I really like PLD AF3 and would love to dye it, BUT I can't stand that they didn't design the armor so that the SWORD IT COMES WITH doesn't freaking clip the cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Yeah I really like PLD AF3 and would love to dye it, BUT I can't stand that they didn't design the armor so that the SWORD IT COMES WITH doesn't freaking clip the cape.
    Yeah, that's pretty frustrating. Clipping seems to be a big issue in this game, though.

Yeah, that's pretty frustrating. Clipping seems to be a big issue in this game, though.
    Yeah, the same thing happens with the WHM AF3 and the staff/cane paired with that. I was super frustrated about that.

I didn't really pay that much attention to it before because the classes I played didn't have that issue, but after playing some classes that have that issue pretty frequently, I've noticed it a lot more and it's really really annoying.

I wonder why they don't pay attention to that because there's no way some of those issues aren't noticed before these designs are released. Specifically the AF3 sets and the paired weapons.

Sure, could change my hair, but I like this one and I’ll probably just end up with something that clips elsewhere. >

This is a fairly new item, too, and I spent a decent bit of change to make it. Least I’ll have it if it ever comes back up on fashion report...

I enjoyed watching leeches get decimated.

oh, and i'm done

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    I enjoyed watching leeches get decimated.
    I enjoyed watching someone post evidence of griefing and asking for a ban. Which they very much deserve. All this salt about 'HURR LEECHER U NO WORK FOR REWARD U NO DESERVE' is so petty and childish. IT IS A VIDEO GAME. IT IS NOT THE REAL WORLD. This is not a job where someone is getting a paycheck for sitting on their ass.