Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Well good luck with that. How are you going to convince these "lesser" countries they are not worthy of the 1st tier?
    They will beg to join.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Deleted
    1: Don't include any Slavic country in your comedic proposals.

2: Would the "Northern Alliance" have a decent military? Just out of curiosity... kinda wanna know if it would take one day, or maybe as long as two, for a Slavic alliance to annihilate it. My guess is one and a half days, give and take a few seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Ok but only if France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece get to take over north Africa.
    I'm from NA.
    Bruh you don't want us. But the land? LOL. Take it 4free. Just side with russia in ww3. Or don't participate at all.
    Last edited by Hargema; 2018-03-18 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    With Greece being a burden to the EU now is the time to establish a new smaller form of alliance and cut out the dead meat so to speak.

First Tier Northern Alliance Countries: Austria, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Scotland, Sweden and Switzerland.

Second Tier Northern Alliance Countries: Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Wales.

Third Tier Northern Alliance Countries: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
    Hahaha.

Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder. HAHAHAHAHA.

Any nation suddenly ejected and excluded would likely fall into the dominion of Russia. Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    What is this fash nonsense
    ?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Sure, go ahead. As a Greek I'd be happy to be free of any entanglements with northern Europe.

That way we can make deals with the US, China, Russia, or any one else for our mineral deposits.

That way we can continue cooperation with Cyprus and Israel over oil and natural gas in the eastern Mediterranean with Germany & Friends not getting a cent of it.

That way we can nationalize/sell to Greek companies all the assets Germans, Dutch, and other northern countries own in Greece.

That way we and the other Balkan EU members can drop the sanctions on Russia and go back to trading with them.

Go for it. I think it would be better for both parties.

You don't want to separate Germany from France.
    I think Europe is fine the way it is, but it won't always be, new generations don't look promising. In fact Europe will be begging for brain drain in the near future way more than it already does.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Sweden is third tier, and Switzerland isn't even allowed to enter any alliances.
    wut ? CH is just not in the mood to ally themselves. Neutrality is fine in their books.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Sure, go ahead. As a Greek I'd be happy to be free of any entanglements with northern Europe.

That way we can make deals with the US, China, Russia, or any one else for our mineral deposits.

That way we can continue cooperation with Cyprus and Israel over oil and natural gas in the eastern Mediterranean with Germany & Friends not getting a cent of it.

That way we can nationalize/sell to Greek companies all the assets Germans, Dutch, and other northern countries own in Greece.

That way we and the other Balkan EU members can drop the sanctions on Russia and go back to trading with them.

Go for it. I think it would be better for both parties.
    That way we can let Turkey annex Greece once and for all. Have you even paid your taxes lately?

That way we can let Turkey annex Greece once and for all.
    NATO still won't allow that, so nah.

Deleted
    NATO still won't allow that, so nah.
    As if Turkey gives a shit about what NATO wants, they take what they want.

As if Turkey gives a shit about what NATO wants, they take what they want.
    Not really, but whatever, chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    They will beg to join.
    Go complain about Overwatch instead, it's the only quality posts you have on MMO-Champ.

Not really, but whatever, chief.
    They indeed don't give a shit lul, have they not allied themselves to Iran and Russia?

Deleted
    Oh look, another bash on the English thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargema View Post
    You don't want to separate Germany from France.
    I think Europe is fine the way it is, but it won't always be, new generations don't look promising. In fact Europe will be begging for brain drain in the near future way more than it already does.
    I made some changes and France is now a first tier country.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Oh look, another bash on the English thread.
    I don't see any bashing on England in the OP, I do see a bash on Greece, but that never gets infracted anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    How is Austria first tier and the Netherlands second tier !?

And no one wants Belgium, ever. For anything.
    They make chocolate so they're clear.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!