Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Fuck it, let's bring back the mighty Roman Empire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I don't see any bashing on England in the OP, I do see a bash on Greece, but that never gets infracted anyway.
    You'll notice a certain country isn't listed in any of the tiers, despite the other 3 members of the United Kingdoms being represented.

He also made this thread yesterday, though the irony of a Swede saying that the UK is turning into a caliphate seems lost on him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    1: Don't include any Slavic country in your comedic proposals.
    I am pretty sure there would be Slavic countries that would want to join this "Northern Alliance".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    You'll notice a certain country isn't listed in any of the tiers, despite the other 3 members of the United Kingdoms being represented.
    To be fair, you wouldn't want to join anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    To be fair, you wouldn't want to join anyway.
    True, but we always like the option of declining, makes the Little Brexiteers think we've still got an Empire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    With Greece being a burden to the EU now is the time to establish a new smaller form of alliance and cut out the dead meat so to speak.

First Tier Northern Alliance Countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, France, Finland, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Unified Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland and Wales.

Second Tier Northern Alliance Countries: Italy, Portugal and Spain.

Third Tier Northern Alliance Countries: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
    So in this scenario, the UK breaks apart, Ireland unifies and England disappears? What do you think is gonna happen?
    Last edited by LaserChild9; 2018-03-18 at 07:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.

He also made this thread yesterday, though the irony of a Swede saying that the UK is turning into a caliphate seems lost on him.
    England doesn't want to be part of something with other countries so why bother?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    Lolwut? Did I miss something?
    Ireland unified maybe?
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Deleted
    England doesn't want to be part of something with other countries so why bother?
    We already are part of something with other countries.

Bucketloads of illogical nonsense
    1, Both Spain and Italy are net contributors to the EU budget. Italy's economy is bigger than that of Netherlands, Sweden, Norway and Finland combined. Spain's is bigger than that of the Netherlands, Sweden and Finland combined.

Furthermore Spain is technically the breadbasket of the EU, even countries like France and Italy buy Spanish goods to process them and further export it. Almost anything that has some type of oil, fruit or vegetable in it, was partially or wholly grown in Spain.

2, You are separating the nations who are dependent on exporting and importing both from their import and export markets. You are also separating countries whose service economies are completely structured around servicing other nations from the nations they service. Like Luxembourg from Spain and Italy.

I'm wasting my time here.

We already are part of something with other countries.
    Not in 2020.

It's already in the making. It's called Three Seas Initiative. And beyond that Visegrad group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course this is an Amalaric thread .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Not in 2020.
    Really? Got a magic looking glass that tells you when the Union will end?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Ireland unified maybe?
    You do realise that Brexit was voted for by the whole of the UK and not just England right? Heres some info on the subject for you:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028

As you can see, a big chunk of Northern Ireland wanted out and so did most of Wales, the only country that pretty much completely voted to remain was Scotland. Then again, as has been pointed out you put Sweden top tier simply because you live there lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.

I'm not usually the first one to call racism, but after seeing OP's list...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    You do realise that Brexit was voted for by the whole of the UK and not just England right? Heres some info on the subject for you:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028

As you can see, a big chunk of Northern Ireland wanted out and so did most of Wales, the only country that pretty much completely voted to remain was Scotland. Then again, as has been pointed out you put Sweden top tier simply because you live there lol.
    Not disagreeing with what you've said here, but Scotland still had nearly 40% of the votes cast for Brexit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargema View Post
    I'm from NA.
    Bruh you don't want us. But the land? LOL. Take it 4free. Just side with russia in ww3. Or don't participate at all.
    Not that I support the annexation of North Africa (any of it), but I've always thought that North Africa should try and become closer to Europe, due to an overlapping history.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Not that I support the annexation of North Africa (any of it), but I've always thought that North Africa should try and become closer to Europe, due to an overlapping history.
    How about no.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I don't see any bashing on England in the OP, I do see a bash on Greece, but that never gets infracted anyway.
    At least he didn't forget Greece unlike Cyprus

Italy is also a First tier and Second tier alliance. Long live our new overlords I guess!Nevermind it was edited
    Last edited by Firann; 2018-03-18 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    It's already in the making. It's called Three Seas Initiative. And beyond that Visegrad group.
    Cool!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.