Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazerdam View Post
    Enough with this armenian bullshit over and over again. They got what they deserved. They tried to backstap a nation in war, so they got relocated and some died. No more than what usa or russia killed in their many years of proxy wars. Go play with yourself and say whatever keeps you happy. We are here, and we will contunie to fuck the hell up every last one of the terrorists wherever they go, by whoever they're backed.
    Wow a Genocide supporting shit head right here. Only handful Armenians sided with Russia and until you basically forced them into disarming they were mostly siding with the Ottomans. Much like Pontics and Aegean Greeks at the time. But nooo the young turks had to go with the Ethnically pure must kill off everything Christian and rounded up whoever they could and force them into death marches and other means of killing them all because they were not Turks.

It was so bad that even Germany and Austria had to tell you guys to stop it. Your own Allies couldn't turn a blind eye to it. Hell even Attaturk wanted to find ways to bring those responsible to justice. That's how known it was.

But yeah let's believe that somehow everyone around Turkey is mean and Turkey is the innocent one. Not a country that is occupying parts of Cyprus, holding parts of Syria because they are desperate for kurds to be pushed into obscurity, going into Iraq for same reason. Hell PKK weren't even fighting when Turkey started this round of shit, it was because Turkey became petrified that Kurds in Iraq and Syria could become autonomous at worst. Independent at best and Turkey is extreme in their views of Kurds never getting any kind of freedom ever.

Also don't go crying about "We just killing Terrorists." Turkey when it comes to Kurds never stop at just fighters and doubly laughable when every fighter siding with you is Al Qaeda linked. Or they try to spin it into every adult is somehow a fighter. Your country has been a rogue state for decades hiding behind NATO to get away with shit with all their neighbours. Someday NATO and Europe is just going to get too fed up and force you to behave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't the mods infract these Turkish posters insisting that a well known genocide never happened?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8252456.html

we just going to ignore that its ex ISIS fighters who shaved and Al-Qeada currently looting in afrin?
    Same shit goes for you

https://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-te...orces-in-syria

Deleted
    The Daily Sabah is a Turkish pro-government daily published in Turkey
    The Daily Sabah has been frequently called a propaganda outlet for the Turkish government and the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP)

also lmao at that 'article' did you write it?

Go on and support whatever the fuck you want. See you when another pkk held city falls and a Turkish Flag raises over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Go on and support whatever the fuck you want. See you when another pkk held city falls and a Turkish Flag raises over it.
    Hope karma hits you in your future, you're no better than a fascist or ISIS terrorist in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Hope karma hits you in your future, you're no better than a fascist or ISIS terrorist in my eyes.
    I seriously laughed when dutch government cock blocked Erdogans cronies... Of all countries the Netherlands ? (no, i dont have much respect for my own country, if you keep a region occupied for 300 years your an asshole regardless).

How easy to say those when you dont know shit about the person you're talking to. I am not muslim nor Turk. I am Danish. But my father was on work trip to Turkey when he was killed in pkk bombing. So tell me how is that fascism or jihadism when you want your father's killers to share the same fate? I wish you lost someone very dear to you in a suicide bomb, an attack that they cant find any fucking piece of him/her to identify. I pray the gods that you feel that void in your heart for the rest of your life you piece of shit. Don't pretend you are a humanbeing. You are no different than those bombers. Fuck you and rest who thinks like you.
    Last edited by Nazerdam; 2018-03-18 at 05:48 PM.

Cheese curds and turkey sounds really good.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

10+ Year Old Account
    How easy to say those when you dont know shit about the person you're talking to. I am not muslim nor Turk.
    I don't care, you're supportive of the Armenian genocide, that really tells me all I need to know.

But if you love Erdogan so much, you should probably move to Turkey anyway, maybe he'll let you join the army and you can kill/bomb all the Kurdish civilians you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes occupying a foreign nation is what all the wannabe superpowers do these days . . .
    Turkey once again being Russia Junior.
    How do you know it's occupation? They entered Afrin just today, and operation has not even ended yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    We decided to remove civilians from the city to avoid a more terrible humanitarian catastrophe
    There are drone footages captured by TAF demonstrating otherwise. Go check reddit. They blocked running civilians.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Why don't the mods infract these Turkish posters insisting that a well known genocide never happened?
    "I don't like your post, please mods infract them.".
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2018-03-18 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post

There are drone footages captured by TAF demonstrating otherwise. Go check reddit. They blocked running civilians.

multiple sources and video of over 150,000 people leaving the city. http://www.arabnews.com/node/1268071/middle-east

the videos and pictures coming out of afrin look like ISIS just rolled into town, lots of looting going on.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a8262236.html

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know it's occupation? They entered Afrin just today, and operation has not even ended yet.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

"I don't like your post, please mods infract them.".
    That's not even close to what I said. Conspiracy theories are a bannable offense here.

I don't care, you're supportive of the Armenian genocide, that really tells me all I need to know.

But if you love Erdogan so much, you should probably move to Turkey anyway, maybe he'll let you join the army and you can kill/bomb all the Kurdish civilians you want.
    Then if you love terrorists so much, why dont you go iraq and join pkk? Or is it too harsh for your sweet big ass to actually do something other than sitting on your computer and puke on the screen. You'll not be the first foreign "merc" to die under pkk. Dozens died by Turkish air strikes in the last couple of weeks. Not something new.

That's not even close to what I said. Conspiracy theories are a bannable offense here.
    You just said ban people because they deny a "well-established" genocide. No, it's not well established. It's mainly West. There are prominent scholars who deny it, starting with Bernard Lewis, Justin McCarty there are some Turks too, but you'd dismiss them just because they are Turk.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2018-03-18 at 07:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just said ban people because they deny a "well-established" genocide. No, it's not well established. It's mainly West. There are prominent scholars who deny it, starting with Bernard Lewis, Justin McCarty there are some Turks too, but you'd dismiss them just because they are Turk.
    I dismiss them because they're wrong actually

Common sense really: use your internal enemies to fight against your external foes. Also, Syria doesn't really have much of a choice since geopolitically speaking as Turkey basically invaded Syria, it doesn't matter if the Turks are fighting Kurds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then if you love terrorists so much, why dont you go iraq and join pkk? Or is it too harsh for your sweet big ass to actually do something other than sitting on your computer and puke on the screen. You'll not be the first foreign "merc" to die under pkk. Dozens died by Turkish air strikes in the last couple of weeks. Not something new.
    lol, I never said I supported the PKK. I'm against the kurds getting oppressed by the turks, since you already said you supported the genocide on Armenians you really need to stop pretending you got the moral high ground.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-03-18 at 07:47 PM.

I dismiss them because they're wrong actually
    I love the part that he emphasizes when people talk about AG, it's mostly slogans and buzzword.

Deleted
    I love the part that he emphasizes when people talk about AG, it's mostly slogans and buzzword.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin...can_historian)

cmon all it takes is a google.

How much do they pay your soldiers? Must not be much with all the looting going on :

https://twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/s...37847783247872
    https://twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/s...37911205339139
    https://twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/s...38050795905024
    https://twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/s...38132534444032

https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/stat...17643883692032
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2018-03-18 at 08:11 PM.