Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SignalBlitzkrieg View Post
    Is there a step-by-step breakdown available for the quoted text? It seems that school indeed did not prepare me for the challenges of the real world as despite generally performing very well on tests of linguistic ability all I get out of it is a migraine.

I think I finally know what it feels like to be dyslexic.
    The audio is up on Youtube, I don't have the link on hand but you should be able to find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The entire Trump team is full of ultracrepidarians. The pride they take out of it is what makes them pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The audio is up on Youtube, I don't have the link on hand but you should be able to find it.
    It sounds like an oral bowel movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    It sounds like an oral bowel movement.
    Pretty accurate description of his rhetorical style.

Only with more sniffing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    The entire Trump team is full of ultracrepidarians. The pride they take out of it is what makes them pathetic.
    Being an ultracrepidarian would require them to have expertise in one field and to be talking outside of that field.

Practically all of these guys appear to have experience in zero or less fields,
    Last edited by Masark; 2018-03-19 at 10:35 AM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump supporter lines:

1) He was joking
    2) That's not bragging about lying, he's such an alpha male for bluffing to SJW Trudeau!
    3) Libcucks be mad lol!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    What the president meant was...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

They're called alternative facts, look it up. I also have a billion dollars buried in my back yard. I have no idea if that's true and no particular interest in demonstrating it. It's not like I'm lying or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to my ancient tome on Trump to Supporter syntax, what this actually means is....

"After carefully looking at the current situation, I believe that there is room for improvement in trade between our countries and I would like us to work together to find an amicable and mutually beneficial way to improve how our countries relate financially."

Have to read between the lines. And then scribble frantically to put in what you want to see.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-03-18 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump supporter lines:

1) He was joking
    2) That's not bragging about lying, he's such an alpha male for bluffing to SJW Trudeau!
    3) Libcucks be mad lol!
    Or locker room talk.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I can provide the links, we provided them all in pages 212+ of the Trump shitshow thread, day before this thread.

Sadly this wasn't even close to the only surprising thing said at that fundraiser.

Also included was his quote the next day, where he denies lying about it.

http://time.com/5200929/donald-trump...trudeau-trade/

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...or-speech.html

We do have a Trade Deficit with Canada, as we do with almost all countries (some of them massive). P.M. Justin Trudeau of Canada, a very good guy, doesn’t like saying that Canada has a Surplus vs. the U.S.(negotiating), but they do...they almost all do...and that’s how I know!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...76383051583488

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    According to my ancient tome on Trump to Supporter syntax, what this actually means is....

"After carefully looking at the current situation, I believe that there is room for improvement in trade between our countries and I would like us to work together to find an amicable and mutually beneficial way to improve how our countries relate financially."

Have to read between the lines. And then scribble frantically to put in what you want to see.
    Whoa, careful there, with a phrase like that you almost make him sound as if he's supposed to be some sort of established business man, and not a politician.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2018-03-18 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Being an ultracrepidarian would require them to have experience in one field and to be talking outside of that field.

Practically all of these guys appear to have experience in zero or less fields,
    Is money laundering considered a field?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Is money laundering considered a field?
    They'd have no experience, they'd think the help does all their laundering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post

Can you still buy one of those somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.