Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    The fact that you thought I posted in this thread solely to get a response from you speaks volumes of your arrogance. Please don’t think so highly of yourself JT. You’re aren’t actually that important, regardless of how you view yourself. And besides, why are you up at 3:30am looking for posts by me to respond to? I think you’re the one with a fetish dude. Sorry, I’m taken. And besides, government mooches aren’t my type anyway.
    Yes hit me where it hurts, my disability. So mature of you to try to make fun of a person who is disabled. I bet you laugh at people in wheel chairs don't you.

If you didn't want my response you wouldn't have said.
    And now we wait for the usual defenders to come in and say their piece about how it’s all actually Microsoft’s fault.
    But we get it Microsoft is perfect in your eyes and you will take ever little shot you can at Sony and Nintendo. As for why am I up at 3:30am its cause I am up at night.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    But we get it Sony is perfect in your eyes and you will take every little shot you can at Microsoft.
    It’s amazing how changing just a few words in your own statement makes it apply to you so fucking well. Extremely ironic. It’s almost like you’re projecting yourself and nothing more.

Anyway, that’s neither here nor there. You’re just reinforcing the things we all already know about you at this point. So I’ll do you a favor and call it here. I have to head to bed anyway so I can go work my second shift job tomorrow. Night Jt.

Edit: And sorry to hear about your disability. Not sure what it is obviously, but that genuinely sucks man. I wasn’t aware of you having one, I’ve merely seen you post on MMO-C multiple times about how you basically wait for a check in the mail from Uncle Sam to then turn around and spend it on all your video game stuff.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2018-03-14 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Edit: And sorry to hear about your disability. Not sure what it is obviously, but that genuinely sucks man. I wasn’t aware of you having one, I’ve merely seen you post on MMO-C multiple times about how you basically wait for a check in the mail from Uncle Sam to then turn around and spend it on all your video game stuff.
    Naw I pay my bills first then spend what I have extra on games rent and all isn't going to pay for itself.

But I get it gotta get one last passive immature jab in before you get off for the night.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Naw I pay my bills first then spend what I have extra on games rent and all isn't going to pay for itself.

But I get it gotta get one last passive immature jab in before you get off for the night.
    No passive jab. Merely stating what I’ve seen posted on here before.

This is a reminder to keep the thread on topic. If you want to discuss other topics then either create a new thread or send each other a message. This isn't a thread about how people spend their money or anything similar.

10+ Year Old Account

Fortnite anyone? (EU, English)

So, i'm pugging Fortnite, nothing serious, just bored.

I'm really tired of not having a chat to write, and half the people's mics not working, because "early access, so bugs are ok".

And those who's microphones do work... are usually like this:

80% 7yos that constantly yell at random people in their house.
    15% Random Russian/Slav who constantly talks in his language, as if we understand.
    5% Random French guy who calls everyone "retardé" and such, because we dont "Parlez-vous français".

So, anyone wanna play together? Just for the lolz.

PM me here and i'll tell you my Username and Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    You know, there is like a Megathread about the damn thing just a couple threads away...

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...hread-Fortnite
    errr, that link is the same exact as this thread....

Too bad this game is filled with cheaters 24/7. Just as bad of a problem as PUBG. Everyone cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    Too bad this game is filled with cheaters 24/7. Just as bad of a problem as PUBG. Everyone cheats.
    oh no, you caught us all.

If 'everyone cheats', might as well stop being the lone wolf and cheat as well so we're all on the same boat ultimately making it balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaboostme View Post
    oh no, you caught us all.

If 'everyone cheats', might as well stop being the lone wolf and cheat as well so we're all on the same boat ultimately making it balanced.
    Actually just being sarcastic. Should have put a /s. People like myobi never played fortnite but claim its filled with cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    Actually just being sarcastic. Should have put a /s. People like myobi never played fortnite but claim its filled with cheaters
    The game is filled with cheaters; not as in hacking the gameplay for an upperhand, but by scamming naive players with trading or through 3rd party sites offering currency

As someone playing on PS4/XB1 combined I can't say I've come across any cheaters yet. Probably are a few though since games like these are known to have them.

Keep getting top 10 most of my games though so I'm happy. Although I kind of play a bit cowardly hence why.

I kinda wish I played the first before throwing the money on PUBG because I'm having a blast on this. I love the base building aspect of it and quality of loot. Not saying PUBG isn't bad I just mean that I wish I'd checked this out first or waited since it's F2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post

Gaming industry wake the fuck up plz.
    Wake up from what? millions of people enjoying a game?

Was looking at this game and decided to watch some YT vids. Some of the stuff i saw thought made me go "wtf?!". Stairway to heaven strat, riding a cannon shell across the map, storming a hilltop by quickly/instantly building a stairway leading up to it.

Fortnite is easily my biggest disappointment of the year. Seeing what the game could be were it not for it's predatory business model makes it hurt that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyjack View Post
    Fortnite is easily my biggest disappointment of the year. Seeing what the game could be were it not for it's predatory business model makes it hurt that much more.
    May I ask where the business model is predatory?

Haven't really done any digging into it and just been playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    May I ask where the business model is predatory?

Haven't really done any digging into it and just been playing.
    I think they are referring to the original PvE coop game that Fortnite was planned as before the battle royale version was thought up. If I remember correctly, the unlock system and microtransaction system went hand in hand and basically forced you to spend money if you wanted to unlock stuff at any kind of reasonable rate. This obviously doesn’t apply to the version of the game most people now know and play.

I don't enjoy it even a little bit, can't really grasp what about it is so appealing to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I don't enjoy it even a little bit, can't really grasp what about it is so appealing to people.
    Simple gameplay for me. Nothing too big about it. Can hope in and out at will as well so I don't get penalised if a RL issue crops up while playing.

Like the base building aspect as well. Doesn't encourage camping either since of course the storm mechanic. So you usually want to build a base deep in.

Plus F2P is a huge bonus. Don't have to or haven't felt the need to spend a dime on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post

Just the latest trend, free to play for the kids.

It was pokemon go last year, now its this crap