Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What the hell are you on about? He's not dead. No one hurt him. He decided that he "wasn't having fun" because people are showing up at his rallies and disagree with him. Sorry that he's butthurt because people don't like his views? What did he expect?
    "When they become violent clashes and pitched battles, they aren’t fun," adding, "Antifa is winning to the extent that they’re willing to go further than anyone else, in the sense that they will do things in terms of just violence, intimidating, and general nastiness."
    That's all he needs to say to attract more coverage on himself. Truth is, his college tour probably was dying down because his ideas are repulsives. But to give him power by pouring oil on an already wild fire is just stupid.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    What a pussy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Rubbish, probably has more to do with the fact that only a handful people showed up to any of his talks:

Hahahaha, that's just sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Everyone who wanted to watch him already was. He is deprived of a platform where he can recruit people who are not already looking for him.
    As if he'd actually recruit anyone that way.

No, he's trying to get media attention as he's failed miserably with his pathetic ideas.

And of course, the media shall oblige.
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2018-03-18 at 09:39 PM.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Rubbish, probably has more to do with the fact that only a handful people showed up to any of his talks:

NO NO FAKE NEWS....he was so popular he has more people show up than obama did....
    wait which racist are we talking about again????

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Thats how you deal with fascism.
    I imagine when some jack ass opens fire on any self proclaimed Antifa members they will remember this line:

Antifa is winning to the extent that they’re willing to go further than anyone else, in the sense that they will do things in terms of just violence, intimidating, and general nastiness.
    And tell themselves the same line you said mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yeah, I doubt it is the same kind of people for the two events. The first does more good than the latter.
    I agree entirely with this, I live near a college and a few of the more "politically active" of the people I've met, seem to equate their activism to people in third world countries literally fighting for their lives.

Anyways on subject, nothing of value is lost with him calling it quits, and I'm glad he made that choice before he attracted the wrong kind of crazy (on either side) who did something retarded and violent. I know somebody who lives in Lansling and they had mentioned there was a genuine concern of violence breaking out. But it will be curious to see if the no platforming approach continues to be used and successful if the right will adopt it also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol did all you chodes who got mad about this miss the line:

Spencer’s announcement came a week after he gave a scarcely attended speech at Michigan State University.

Hes quitting because word is out that hes just a shit head wannabe nazi, and really all but the most racist of fools would have any interest in him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage VoidElf4Life View Post
    Do you want to create a martyr? That's how you create a martyr.

This sends shivers down my spine - and not the good ones.

Although I need to say that I couldn't care less about Spencer himself. He's a shitty human being, if we can even call him that.
    The alt right aren't really gaining traction and he's not popular enough. Do people outside of certain internet bubble even know about him? I kinda doubt it

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post

Spencer’s announcement came a week after he gave a scarcely attended speech at Michigan State University.

Hes quitting because word is out that hes just a shit head wannabe nazi, and really all but the most racist of fools would have any interest in him.
    Genuine question here mate, what chodes are you talking about? There was one person in the thread prior to your post who was angry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What the hell are you on about? He's not dead. No one hurt him. He decided that he "wasn't having fun" because people are showing up at his rallies and disagree with him. Sorry that he's butthurt because people don't like his views? What did he expect?
    Matyrdom doesn't involve just dying. IF his followers believe he is suffering then he can be a matyr to them

as distasteful as his ideas are, it's more frightening that he cannot speak them. far more frightening.

thought-policing is far more dangerous than him being able to speak. one day it won't be just the nazi that can't speak, it'll be you.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    The alt right aren't really gaining traction and he's not popular enough. Do people outside of certain internet bubble even know about him? I kinda doubt it
    I get most of my knowledge about neo Nazis from mmochamp. It sometimes makes me wonder why ppl here know so much about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spencers a fascist, and antifa are violent lunatics. And now they got rid of him, their start to eat each other.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    I imagine when some jack ass opens fire on any self proclaimed Antifa members they will remember this line:
    Oh im sure some fascist will be crazy enough for it, hope he'll enjoy prison.

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/0ae6233fdfc362a6a51fb330bde0b415.png[IMG]
    that's pretty funny.

but there's sadly a lot more people than at that rally that agree with him. i've seen images of KKK rallies in the hundreds, and then that charlottesville protest.

these kinds of open talks/rallies, they're open. people will see you if you go to them. people don't want to be known as this type of person, so they just don't go to these.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post

Or they are scarcely attended because some fuckwads show up and Assault people for talking. If I wanted to listen to my favorite TED talk but word was out that I might have to fight some bitch or that 57 pussies in masks would jump me, I probably wouldn’t bother going.

Think about that.... you are celebrating that someone stopped talking due to the threat of violence... and they have the nerve to consider themselves anti-fascists ...

I can’t stand Richard Spencer , but anyone who values freedom and peace and should absolutely be against Antifa.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    I get most of my knowledge about neo Nazis from mmochamp. It sometimes makes me wonder why ppl here know so much about them.
    Living in countries that used to be occupied by nazis helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Or they are scarcely attended because some fuckwads show up and Assault people for talking. If I wanted to listen to my favorite TED talk but word was out that I might have to fight some bitch or that 57 pussies in masks would jump me, I probably wouldn’t bother going.

Think about that.... you are celebrating that someone stopped talking due to the threat of violence... and they have the nerve to consider themselves anti-fascists ...

I can’t stand Richard Spencer , but anyone who values freedom and peace and should absolutely be against Antifa.
    I don't value freedom of speech if it involves spreading fascism.

Antifa fighting the good fight since the '30s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    as distasteful as his ideas are, it's more frightening that he cannot speak them. far more frightening.

thought-policing is far more dangerous than him being able to speak. one day it won't be just the nazi that can't speak, it'll be you.
    You really think people like antifa was those to stupid to know what they really are understand that?

How very unamerican these are, the so called american dream of freedom is laughable due to both extremist sides of the political doctrine.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I don't know much about this Spencer guy or his agenda, but I do know that all Antifa folks are lying hypocrites, thugs, and totalitarists who in general should not be sided with. If they strike someone who deserves it, it's purely by chance and not a result of high ethics or intelligent thought, because they posses neither. Letting these thugs take credit for some "victory" only encourages them further.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2018-03-18 at 10:11 PM.