Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    But Antifa are also fascists.

Closer to something Huey Long said, not Churchill.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you actually thought nazism was 'winning'
    He actually spelled losing as “loosing”...
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    There were a few American and European Leftists who joined up with the fight against ISIS.

One of the more famous being PissPigGrandad.
    So, Antifa are not fighting ISIS at all. It's just a few commies that happen to also be Antifa members joining Kurdish militia.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    But Antifa are also fascists.

I guess when the leader of a country signals it's ok to completely make shit up to distract and confuse the sheep in his country, we should expect people on forums to also fabricate random stuff...
    Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooooo

Seriously

He canceled his tour due to being laughed at and no one going to his talks

Tell me the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    The extreme left taking out the extreme right. Left or Right, the extreme is the problem.
    If Antifa takes out neo nazis i don't see any problem, do you?
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    I lament the fact that the Germans didn't fought harder to stop the Nazis from rising and avoid WW2 from happening. You have to stop the madness as early as possible, bevor it's too late
    wow thats stupid. I suppose every war in history could have been stopped if people not agreeing with it just say 'hey stop that', yeah, you do realize the nazi party killed their own people right?

Just because people are wrong using violence against conservatives, liberals, gays or immigrants doesn't mean using violence against neo nazis is also wrong.
    It is when every insane far leftist lunatic accuses anyone of being a nazi as their excuse for using violence against them. And Richard Spencer has never attacked anyone physically so using violence against him is backwards on the evolutionary scale. In a war of words, you use words.
    #boycottchina

Anyone bothered at all that the people fighting the racist white nationalist are the violent fascist group? I dunno, I just found it ironic that the racist white nationalist group were the more peaceful of the two groups involved.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

10+ Year Old Account
    The self destruction of certain posters here is funny. One I think left the thread.

Tears are literally streaming down my face now, that poor man of the embodied innocence that is the Alt-Right...

I want to live in a world with neither.
    If there is no fascism there is also no need for anti fascism
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Anyone bothered at all that the people fighting the racist white nationalist are the violent fascist group? I dunno, I just found it ironic that the racist white nationalist group were the more peaceful of the two groups involved.
    Wrong. The group fighting the racist white nationalists didn't kill anyone. The white nationalists did by committing a terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Tears are literally streaming down my face now, that poor man of the embodied innocence that is the Alt-Right...
    I'm saddened that the violent fascist tactics of Antifa will bring more people to his side. Too many dumb people think that life is a binary choice, and when they see one side talking and the other side acting like animals trying to shut down free speech with violence, they will figure Spencer is the lesser of two evils. For the love of anything you find holy, I wish Antifa could have battled and defeated the racist white nationalists with better ideas, versus violence.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how its now just dodging the actual issue

Man cancels tour due to 5 people showing up and being laughed at

Unless I am misunderstanding something, this is dumb. Find a less rusty, jagged, and pathetic sword to die on.

I want to live in a world with neither.
    Suddenly, a lone quiet voice of reason appears in the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The self destruction of certain posters here is funny. One I think left the thread.
    Ya imagine they went to /pol or the_donald for reinforcements?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point in fascism if you can't have fun doing it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Yeah, as long as you stick to ignoring facts your argument is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Spencer gives as big a shit about free speech as Antifa does, fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Wrong. The group fighting the racist white nationalists didn't kill anyone. The white nationalists did by committing a terrorist attack.
    Antifa has a violent bloody past filled with murder and death. They aren't now and never were the good guys. They fight fascism with violence and fascism and show up to protests with picks, knives, and guns. The are known to regularly throw rocks and bricks at anyone who opposes them politically, which ironically are almost never fascists.

~ Daryl Davis