Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    What's wrong with an all white space colony? Are you implying that there is nowhere in the universe suitable for an all white group of people? You would not even allow them to escape to a different galaxy; their kind is to be completely and utterly eradicated?

Imagine if racists of our pasts thought about black people the same day you feel about white people?
    Why do you care so much about the colour of skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    wow thats stupid. I suppose every war in history could have been stopped if people not agreeing with it just say 'hey stop that', yeah, you do realize the nazi party killed their own people right?
    Do you realize that there was an armed and violent resistance against nazis prior to their rise to power? It just wasn't succesful. There is no stupidity in fighting evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It is when every insane far leftist lunatic accuses anyone of being a nazi as their excuse for using violence against them. And Richard Spencer has never attacked anyone physically so using violence against him is backwards on the evolutionary scale. In a war of words, you use words.
    He promotes genocide, that's enough of a reason for me.
    Last edited by luckydevours; 2018-03-18 at 11:40 PM.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Suddenly, a lone quiet voice of reason appears in the thread.
    So you are not reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Faked quote. Churchill never said this.

So fuck off.
    Churchill also did some horried shit himself, hardly the person that can callout fascism.

But yeah, the quote is still fake, but they should probably find a better person to fake-attribute it too, somebody born before anti-fascism was born('30s Germany.. or was it '20s?).

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    What's wrong with an all white space colony? Are you implying that there is nowhere in the universe suitable for an all white group of people? You would not even allow them to escape to a different galaxy; their kind is to be completely and utterly eradicated?

Imagine if racists of our pasts thought about black people the same day you feel about white people?
    What on Earth are you gibbering about? I was mocking Richard Spencer's demonstrably dumb ideas; he talks about a protecting 'warrior class' in space. He wanted an aristocratic, caste based ethnostate in space, like some racial purist Warhammer 40k, it's ludicrous. I don't know how you extrapolated an anti-white bias from that. If you must know I couldn't give a good long fuck about anyone's race/ethnicity/skin colour, it's a fucking stupid way to judge something as complex and convoluted as a person.

I'm a ginger Welsh person, with a mixed heritage of Welsh, Irish, Scottish, Norwegian and a sliver of Norman. The only things whiter than me would be some sort of albino mayonnaise golem.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I like how its now just dodging the actual issue

Man cancels tour due to 5 people showing up and being laughed at

Unless I am misunderstanding something, this is dumb. Find a less rusty, jagged, and pathetic sword to die on.
    Like most idiots he has a substantial following. I don't know the reasons why nobody turned up, it could be there was protests outside or nobody wanted to be associated with him outside of the Internet. Either way, I glad the colleges gave him a platform to humiliate himself. Silencing him isn't the answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like most idiots he has a substantial following. I don't know the reasons why nobody turned up, it could be there was protests outside or nobody wanted to be associated with him outside of the Internet. Either way, I glad the colleges gave him a platform to humiliate himself. Silencing him isn't the answer.
    SOooooo whats the issue?

Deleted
    Suddenly, a lone quiet voice of reason appears in the thread.
    Don't worry, the antifacists will stand up to the facists when they come for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I'm saddened that the violent fascist tactics of Antifa will bring more people to his side. Too many dumb people think that life is a binary choice, and when they see one side talking and the other side acting like animals trying to shut down free speech with violence, they will figure Spencer is the lesser of two evils. For the love of anything you find holy, I wish Antifa could have battled and defeated the racist white nationalists with better ideas, versus violence.
    Would certainly have been nice. But then again, when two groups such as these go at it - ie, groups with an absolutely astoundingly low general IQ and overall common sense - it would really be asking for much, wouldn't it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I'm saddened that the violent fascist tactics of Antifa will bring more people to his side. Too many dumb people think that life is a binary choice, and when they see one side talking and the other side acting like animals trying to shut down free speech with violence, they will figure Spencer is the lesser of two evils. For the love of anything you find holy, I wish Antifa could have battled and defeated the racist white nationalists with better ideas, versus violence.
    Something tells me that people choosing to go with white nationalists, were probably not going to the other end of the spectrum to begin with. Just sayin'.

"Lesser evil"...The NON-EVIL, is to not be an extremist at all. And as far as evil extremism goes, the Alt-right sort of has the lead.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-03-18 at 11:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    The extreme left taking out the extreme right. Left or Right, the extreme is the problem.
    its really not though. one side is the problem. the fact you can't see this makes you on the wrong side.

So you are not reason?
    I'm not quiet

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and the lads at the NE ANTIFA HQ™ had a party today to celebrate this massive victory for the party

What about when the antifascists deem groups to be fascist when they aren't? Who has the overall right to decree what is fascism and what isn't? Because I can tell you know, what I call fascism and what antifa call fascism are 100% different things
    Society is going to decide what's fascism and what is not. Just like it has always been since this movement started.
    Last edited by luckydevours; 2018-03-18 at 11:45 PM.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Deleted
    He said "When they become violent clashes and pitched battles, they aren’t fun," adding, "Antifa is winning to the extent that they’re willing to go further than anyone else, in the sense that they will do things in terms of just violence, intimidating, and general nastiness."

That's basically him saying outright, that he is winning. He is bluntly stating that he is taking the moral high ground, and would rather prevent violence, with the statement that "It is not fun".
    Antifa is a gift to the alt-right, because it allows them to play the victim card that the left usually does. And he's doing it right here and you call this a victory for yourside? Are you moronic?

Seriously, the alt-right is a bunch of white supremacists, and i strongly dislike them, but you don't win anything by punching them in the face, because you are conceding the moral and intellectual high ground. By stooping to the level of violence, you are admitting that you cannot counter their claims, and that you had to resort to the level of a wild rabid animal.

I mean while he was in power Hitler himself wasn't personally violent as far as we know, doesn't change his beliefs/ intentions.
    Hitler fought the violent Antifa groups with a greater violence. Richard Spencer instead takes the high road and says he doesn't want to be involved if there are violent groups.

I don't know him personally, but it wouldn't surprise me if Richard Spencer was an evil person, as far as what he would really like done. The problem is Antifa acts the maniac letting Spencer take the high ground uncontested. Antifa doesn't talk to you. Antifa doesn't try to reason with you to explain why Spencer is wrong. Antifa shows up with yelling, screaming, and violence and turn off a lot of reasonable people. And like I said, when you have people who aren't very smart, but are at least a little bit reasonable, they will be swayed with words, and right now Spencer is the only one talking. Antifa is too busy screaming, throwing bricks, and spraying mace on anyone who crossed their path.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not quiet
    Soooooo you have no actual issue? Just keking around?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    He said "When they become violent clashes and pitched battles, they aren’t fun," adding, "Antifa is winning to the extent that they’re willing to go further than anyone else, in the sense that they will do things in terms of just violence, intimidating, and general nastiness."

That's basically him saying outright, that he is winning. He is bluntly stating that he is taking the moral high ground, and would rather prevent violence, with the statement that "It is not fun".
    Antifa is a gift to the alt-right, because it allows them to play the victim card that the left usually does. And he's doing it right here and you call this a victory for yourside? Are you moronic?

Seriously, the alt-right is a bunch of white supremacists, and i strongly dislike them, but you don't win anything by punching them in the face, because you are conceding the moral and intellectual high ground. By stooping to the level of violence, you are admitting that you cannot counter their claims, and that you had to resort to the level of a wild rabid animal.
    The part I bolded is exactly correct.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

SOooooo whats the issue?
    The issue is Antifa are taking credit for silencing him, thus giving him legitimacy. I suspect Antifa need Spencer because they need a villain to justify their own pathetic existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    The issue is Antifa are taking credit for silencing him, thus giving him legitimacy. I suspect Antifa need Spencer because they need a villain to justify their own pathetic existence.
    Seems to go against most of what you have been going on about.