Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    I couldn't disagree more. History has shown us that violence may be necessary to stop evil ideologies. Sometimes shooting the perpetrator is the only solution to protect the victim.
    Private citizens assaulting each other over opinions has been the solution? When was that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how this got derailed into the usual BS because no one wants to admit they didnt read that

1. he canceled on his own
    2. because he got laughed at
    3. because he wasnt having fun
    4. because 5 people showed up
    5. no gun to his head
    6. givin a platform
    7. no gov issue

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I've seen anti-abortion activists say this word for word.
    And they were wrong. Doesn't mean that anti fascism is wrong also.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

I care less that Spencer is going to stop speaking as I do that ANTIFA and groups like it know that this works now, and that nobody on the left is ever going to care... Sort of like how people on the right don't care about their violent parts.

Pretty shitty that we can't even agree on a simple thing like "violence is wrong" regardless of political spectrum, but there it is.
    As @GennGreymane has pointed out 300 times already in this thread. Spencer hosted an event in which 5 people showed up, was laughed at and decided he couldn't hold back the tears anymore. You're posting this like antifa busted into their event with AK-47's and vowed to execute everyone's family if they continued listening to the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgee View Post
    Private citizens assaulting each other over opinions has been the solution? When was that?
    Germany in the 1920s and 1930s. Just because the anti fascists lost doesn't mean their fight was wrong.

Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    I love your white person version of, "I'm not a racist. I have a black friend." It's really cute. The language you used and the context where you used the language you used not only implied, but fully conveyed the idea that you believe that people of his kind have no place safe in the universe and that you won't even let the thought of that exist.".
    Dude, are you off your meds or something? You're saying that because I think an all white ethnostate IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCEEEE is a savagely stupid idea... that I'm racist against white people? Or against people who want an ethnostate? Please help me filter your insanity.

How on Earth is describing my own ethnic heritage in anyway similar to that tied cliche? I can understand if you don't know much about Wales, why would you? But suffice it to say it's not a terribly diverse place and I couldn't give less of a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I like how this got derailed into the usual BS because no one wants to admit they didnt read that

5. no gun to his head
    I swear people think this part is happening whenever antifa shows up to an event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    As @GennGreymane has pointed out 300 times already in this thread. Spencer hosted an event in which 5 people showed up, was laughed at and decided he couldn't hold back the tears anymore. You're posting this like antifa busted into their event with AK-47's and vowed to execute everyone's family if they continued listening to the man.
    i have to keep sayin it

1. he canceled on his own
    2. because he got laughed at
    3. because he wasnt having fun
    4. because 5 people showed up
    5. no gun to his head
    6. givin a platform
    7. no gov issue
    Omfg.... you have posted this like 7 times already. Get it through your head that we either don’t give a shit about what you are saying or that 87% of them have you on ignore still. Stop posting the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    The problem is however when you toss the term Nazi around willy nilly like the extreme left does, and use it to label everyone who is even slightly right leaning, you actually depower the actual meaning of the word.

When you go around calling Ben Shapiro(who is Jewish) a Nazi, you can't expect people to take you seriously when you call an actual Nazi a Nazi.
    Except I never called Ben Shapiro a Nazi. I labeled Richard Spencer a Nazi. Because that is what he is. And we have all agreed on it for the past year.

JFC go bark up another tree.

But they aren't.

According to your line of thinking it's okay for anti-abortion activists to commit violence against those with an ideology they believe is causing violence.

These were your words, and I am showing you the world that your words actually create.
    Abortion doctors are not comparable to neo nazis. So please stop your stupid analogies!

As someone already pointed out. He believes in the primary nazi ideals. Not to mention, as a society, we have already labeled him a Nazi.

You can argue the definition all you want, at the end of the day it is besides the point and the rest of us have already moved past what to call him.
    Louis Farrakhan is a black nationalist, who also believes in some of the Nazi ideals, hates Jews, and called Hitler "a great man". All that said, Farrakhan is not a Nazi. Calling someone a Nazi or Hitler is one of the fastest ways to get everyone listening to you to disregard everything else you are saying.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Omfg.... you have posted this like 7 times already. Get it through your head that we either don’t give a shit about what you are saying or that 87% of them have you on ignore still. Stop posting the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over.
    awwww did I strike a nerve?

Its not my fault most of you are foaming at the mouth for no reason because you cant read.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Louis Farrakhan is a black nationalist, who also believes in some of the Nazi ideals, hates Jews, and called Hitler "a great man". All that said, Farrakhan is not a Nazi. Calling someone a Nazi or Hitler is one of the fastest ways to get everyone listening to you to disregard everything else you are saying.
    Never called anyone Hitler, as I've said before, go bark up another tree. Reasonable people arguing in good faith can acknowledge Spencer's rhetoric for what it is. If you don't want to do that, I don't care.

awwww did I strike a nerve?

Its not my fault most of you are foaming at the mouth for no reason because you cant read.
    So we’re just making stuff up now ? That’s what we’re doing ?
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    So we’re just making stuff up now ? That’s what we’re doing ?
    Really? Am I making up stuff?

Never called anyone Hitler, as I've said before, go bark up another tree. Reasonable people arguing in good faith can acknowledge Spencer's rhetoric for what it is. If you don't want to do that, I don't care.
    Spencer's rhetoric is very bad. Antifa's open mob violence is worse. They are openly violent as a mob to anyone who gets in their path on the off-chance that Spencer might be violent one day.

Might one day be violent vs already are openly violent

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Spencer bullshit is just that. People showing up to assault people that want to listen to that bullshit are also bullshit. Reasonable people understand this. It isn’t complicated. Both Spencer and Antifa are pieces of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how I point out the facts, get attacked for it, and everyone rushes to the nearest subject change when challenged :P
    Pretty sad.

Really? Am I making up stuff?
    I’ve read the entire thread so far. That how I noticed the 46683 times (making stuff up like you) you posted the same bullshit. No one is foaming at the mouth defending Spencer. The only ones foaming at the mouth are the pro-violence Antifa douches