Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I like how I point out the facts, get attacked for it, and everyone rushes to the nearest subject change when challenged :P
    Pretty sad.
    Pretty much. My conversation abruptly just turned from "Labeling everyone a Nazi is bad" to "But antifa!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Because we are going off of the stated reason for the tour ending, not your assumptions of him being a crybaby.
    Yeah sure. What evers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I’ve read the entire thread so far. That how I noticed the 46683 times (making stuff up like you) you posted the same bullshit. No one is foaming at the mouth defending Spencer. The only ones foaming at the mouth are the pro-violence Antifa douches
    Who said foaming at the mouth defending Spencer? Are you making things up? Also are they foaming at the mouth? You seem very confused and angry. Check the blood pressure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Pretty much. My conversation abruptly just turned from "Labeling everyone a Nazi is bad" to "But antifa!"
    Seems about right, the guy had no one showing up to his events and got laughed at so he stopped. Somehow this is a spine chilling evil act of the rights of man slowly dying. Seems when pointed with truth, others would rather accept lies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Babe 1 and 4 are fighting. Who will win? Time for a turkey sammich.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just telling you why you aren't getting the reaction you wanted... Because what you said doesn't actually matter. It's not as if ANTIFA was some innocuous group nobody knew about before.
    Reaction I want? I was asking a question early on. It seemed people wanted to change the subject from the actual issue at hand to the usual snorefest of antifa, because they couldnt handle the actual reality.

What a shame that this Neo-Nazi, sociopathic fuck has lost the will to spread his hate on college campuses. Thank you Antifa!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Here is you 400 years ago after someone said "Katherine is not a Witch."

In less than 50 words, please tell me the difference between the you of today and the you of 400 years ago, besides the subject.
    This is probably your funny "le epic troll moment." to post on /pol/ later. Even if it isn't it's so dumb that it doesn't deserve validation by a response.

But it will be a fun thought experiment so here it goes, in 4 words no less:

Witches are not real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and Genn aren't fighting I love Genn I'm just trying to explain what's happening.
    I think you are missing the point of many in this thread. Never assume a discussion on here is in good faith. Assume its early 2000s 4chan at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reaction of "Oh okay well theres nothing to talk about then"

That would be the reaction that should happen if what you said was the only context to this.
    You would think thats the reaction. But many seem to want to bury that particular point under a mountain of recycled garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

You're probably right but I usually try to assume people are arguing in good faith unless it's a specific person, like Elba.

Pretty much only Elba honestly.
    Oh doood with the amount of death threats I have gotten over the years, never assume the best.

15+ Year Old Account
    Me and Genn aren't fighting I love Genn I'm just trying to explain what's happening.
    fightingggggg

Seems about right, the guy had no one showing up to his events and got laughed at so he stopped. Somehow this is a spine chilling evil act of the rights of man slowly dying. Seems when pointed with truth, others would rather accept lies.
    Almost no one would know anything about Spencer if it weren't for Antifa. We have Antifa to thank for keeping him relevant.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Why is it a savagely stupid idea? Is an all black ethonostate IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCEEEE a savagely stupid idea? Properly convey your ideas. Let me simplify this: Are you against ethnostates (IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCEEEE ) or are you against certain types of ethnostates IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCEEEE )?
    Yes I think any kind of ethnostate is stupid because, as I said 'If you must know I couldn't give a good long fuck about anyone's race/ethnicity/skin colour, it's a fucking stupid way to judge something as complex and convoluted as a person.' Didn't care to quote that did you? It's doubly retarded as Richard Spencer's idea is an aristocracy with a caste system - one's position in society determined by birth, an idea that has been superseded and proved inferior by capitalist democracies. His idea triples down on the dumb by the fact we don't have space colonies yet and won't for a very, very long time, to propose how to run one would be like medieval farmer running an air traffic control tower.

Why did you bring up your own heritage unprompted? You are implying that because you are white, there is no way you could hate white people, in the same way that someone being accused of being a racist will say, because they have a black friend, there is no way they could hate black people. Note that i am responding to your question. I don't actually think you hate white people, just the words you used was that of someone that hates white people and as such i responded in kind. I will take your word at face value.
    I brought up my heritage because you called me an anti-white racist:
    Are you implying that there is nowhere in the universe suitable for an all white group of people? You would not even allow them to escape to a different galaxy; their kind is to be completely and utterly eradicated?

Imagine if racists of our pasts thought about black people the same day you feel about white people?
    When some moron hates a race it's not usually their own.

Sit down you invidious prick.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-03-19 at 01:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Almost no one would know anything about Spencer if it weren't for Antifa. We have Antifa to thank for keeping him relevant.
    And? All that seems to have gotten him is laughed at and 5 people showing up to his event.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    fightingggggg
    We aint fightingggggg

Deleted
    Antifa didn't win shit.

College campuses are a tiny percentage of Spencer's potential audience. He reaches far more people online where antifa can't do anything.

Antifa are just a bunch of violent commie scum. If they're serious about preventing genocide - they should disband. Communism and fascism are a menace.

15+ Year Old Account
    And? All that seems to have gotten him is laughed at and 5 people showing up to his event.

- - - Updated - - -

We aint fightingggggg
    So you want an ethnostate to basically be a utopian self-sustaining state. Because that's the only way an ethnostate would actually work without invading other places for resources and land.

- - - Updated - - -

Me fighting with Genn is about as likely as me fighting with Connal.
    Then kiss. and send me a pic

and another 100 will take his place

All you have done is make a martyr of him which is what he has wanted and antifa has just handed it to him on a silver platter.

Instead of letting his fame peter out like Milo you have now let him set the terms and he can now walk away a martyr that will inspire hundreds like him to carry on.

Remember there is nothing more dangerous to a cause like a martyr!

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    What a shame that this Neo-Nazi, sociopathic fuck has lost the will to spread his hate on college campuses. Thank you Antifa!
    Without Antifa, nobody knows Spencer.

Fascism doesn't work without a great deal more power than these groups have. I wish domestic terrorists would realize that. All it does is make people who don't really care, pay attention.

15+ Year Old Account
    We aren't a part of your yaoi hentai fantasy you gd weeb.
    ((((((

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Then kiss. and send me a pic
    stop weeebbbiiiinnnggg

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    and another 100 will take his place

All you have done is make a martyr of him which is what he has wanted and antifa has just handed it to him on a silver platter.

Instead of letting his fame peter out like Milo you have now let him set the terms and he can now walk away a martyr that will inspire hundreds like him to carry on.

Remember there is nothing more dangerous to a cause like a martyr!
    But he quit. By himself. Because nobody showed up. Without third party interference.