Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I dont see rights being violated.
    If you squint hard enough you can see people wanting rights being violated. Sponsoring any measure that would do so.
    Which is an issue on itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    But what proof do you actually have of that besides conjecture?
    There is a quoted picture a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    If you're going to classify Antifa as a hate group because they hate fascists, then that's one hate group I'm all for. Hopefully they can drive even more of these neo-Nazi fucks into submission.
    I think of it like the Spanish civil war between the fascists and the communists. No matter who wins we all lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    If you squint hard enough you can see people wanting rights being violated. Sponsoring any measure that would do so.
    Which is an issue on itself.
    But is that the issue here? He had all his rights. No one was able to take away his rights.

And people continue to completely fail at realizing what happens when they support political violence, and then their ideas become the unpopular ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

But what proof do you actually have of that besides conjecture?
    You're right. There is absolutely no proof that Richard Spencer quit because of his dwindling popularity.

It was antifa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay went back and found it.

Yeah that shows only a few people, which I wasn't suggesting wasn't true, I am saying what proof do you guys have that this is what made him cancel his tour instead of his stated reason of ANTIFA threats and violence, which have already previously happened at his talks before?
    This has been going on for how long and he claims he cancels now because of violence? I dont buy it.

Deleted
    But is that the issue here? He had all his rights. No one was able to take away his rights.
    It's not in the story you want to be discussing.
    It is in the story people want to discuss.
    The one where antifa won something.

It's interesting that you selectively throw shade over people missing the story. Whatabout the people celebrating this supposed victory?.
    It's, oh!, so very reminiscent of gamergate claiming victory back in the day.

(there's something to celebrate, I guess, in this dummas losing popularity, but it's not the victory that OP claims).

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Violence is not ok, but let me ask you this, who has been harmed by Antifa mob violence? I know they've tipped over some trash barrels, and that scared the right and got their panties in a twist over Antifa mob violence, but I have yet to hear of anything else happening as far as "Antifa mob violence" is concerned.

That poor trash barrel though. Man, will anyone think of the trash barrels?
    The hell are you on about? Do you think you get labeled as domestic terrorists by U.S. security agencies, including the FBI, Secret service and homeland security for tipping over some barrels?

They regularly, physically, beat people. It's not even hard to find videos, though Youtube does try to pull them down as it goes against their policies(and for good reason - some of the attacks are pretty bad). If you swing by other video sites that are less scrupulous, you can easily find a lot of cases.

10+ Year Old Account

It's interesting that you selectively throw shade over people missing the story. Whatabout the people celebrating this supposed victory?.
    So in reality its the truth, but people dont want reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    That was almost 80 years ago. You have to understand the new political and media environment, using the same methods Hitler at the time said would have stopped his movement, is counter intuitive in the current political landscape and age of internet media. Even if you are censored by the mainstream media, you will gather more traction online simply because you are being censored, because throughout the years, we have grown to despise that.
    Is that the royal we? And 80 year of you giving them plausible deniability has done nothing as a detriment to neo-nazism.

From the article:

It is no accident that antifa tactics beat back the rise of neo-Nazism in the 1970s and 1980s punk scene, or that fighting squads of Jewish ex-service members halted the upsurge of Oswald Mosley’s anti-Semitic, fascist organizing in Britain after World War II. And it’s no surprise that the so-called alt-right has been forced to reconsider its tactics today. While writers for the New York Times opinion section may seek to paint the antifa position as little more than punch-seeking thuggery, the strategy of creating serious consequences for white nationalists who would organize is based on a well-grounded understanding of the desire for fascism and how it spreads.

Deleted
    Nobody wants reality.
    You had a popcorn emporium , dude.
    You should know this.

10+ Year Old Account

(there's something to celebrate, I guess, in this dummas losing popularity, but it's not the victory that OP claims).
    its a fake victory, much like how Isis claims victory over when a school shooting happens.
    #boycottchina

Peterson isn't, but Milo is for sure an ethno-nationalist.

He talks about how amazing white people and "Judaeo-christian culture" are constantly.
    Hold on, lemme see if I can follow this right.

A Jewish man with a Black boyfriend is a White nationalist? I'm sorry, can I get an example? Not that it much matters, because there's a big jump from "I wish countries wouldn't mingle" and "I want all people of non-white races, including myself and husband, dead". Let's not mince words - Nazism is a particular brand of crazy. I don't think anyone they say is a Nazi, actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody wants reality.
    You had a popcorn emporium , dude.
    You should know this.
    Had? Oh I still have it. @Thepersona

15+ Year Old Account
    I do if my reality includes more almond choco loco yogurt

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    This ain't your grand dads antifa. Todays antifa uses the exact same tactics as the fasicts they claim to hate. You don't agree with antifa? Well tine to use violence!!! Richard ain't quitting due to antifa dumbasses getting arrested. He's quitting due to his shitty message not getting support in the college environment. This is the right way to deal with people like Spencer. You laugh at their message and don't pay attention to them.

Antifa tactics have ony gotten less violent, atleast the US compared to the old european one lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Hold on, lemme see if I can follow this right.

A Jewish man with a Black boyfriend is a White nationalist? I'm sorry, can I get an example? Not that it much matters, because there's a big jump from "I wish countries wouldn't mingle" and "I want all people of non-white races, including myself and husband, dead". Let's not mince words - Nazism is a particular brand of crazy. I don't think anyone they say is a Nazi, actually is.
    I'm pretty sure he's a proud alt righter. But idk anymore haven't heard him say so in awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    The hell are you on about? Do you think you get labeled as domestic terrorists by U.S. security agencies, including the FBI, Secret service and homeland security for tipping over some barrels?

They regularly, physically, beat people. It's not even hard to find videos, though Youtube does try to pull them down as it goes against their policies(and for good reason - some of the attacks are pretty bad). If you swing by other video sites that are less scrupulous, you can easily find a lot of cases.
    Meh, its only labelled as one because the far right has control over all branches in the US.

Nazis like Spencer are not terrorists but those who oppose fascists like him are lol

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's a proud alt righter. But idk anymore haven't heard him say so in awhile.
    He does not align himself with the alt-right. As far as I've heard, he never has, though I could be wrong.