Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Oh look, another guy who thinks anti-fascism is extremism. You know ignoring fascism did not work in '30s Germany, right? Antifa where the only ones doing anything about it, while you liberals did shit all to stop fascism.
    Because they attack anyone they don't like, they label them nazis and them scream "anti-fascism is always self-defense" while they're a gang of people assaulting a liberal who is just walking around minding his own business.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    That's a shame, of the tens of thousands of images google has of Antifa beating the shit out of people I picked one that is possibly doctored.
    well you got 10s of thousands of better ones. So far you have done nothing but mislead.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    That's a shame, of the tens of thousands of images google has of Antifa beating the shit out of people I picked one that is possibly doctored.
    Nah, mate. That picture gets posted often enough. You knew it's fake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    I won't consider it a win until Spencer has a particularly shitty, terminal form of cancer that makes him wake up at night crying.

He deserves far more, and no less.

- - - Updated - - -

Recently picked up a new word that describes this meteorically dumb idea where there are "two sides" to every issue: bothsiderism.

The quoted post is peak bothsiderism, made by someone who really, really, really thinks they're smart.
    I dont think u should continue picking words that only highlight that you yourself are exactly what you are claming I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Nazis should be able to speak all they want to as long as they're not calling for peoples deaths based on their ethnicity or sexuality etc. If they're calling for peoples death, then you lock them up.
    So, all the time then? You know what a Nazism is, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Oh look, another guy who thinks anti-fascism is extremism. You know ignoring fascism did not work in '30s Germany, right? Antifa where the only ones doing anything about it, while you liberals did shit all to stop fascism.
    Anti-fascism? You mean how most of antifa's acts and ideals go right into fascism definitions?

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    So, all the time then? You know what a Nazism is, right?
    As someone that's part of a group that nazis want dead, no they don't do that all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Jesus.

Like, wow.
    Yes, wow, my exact reaction to your previous statement.

Jews, and black people and LGBT people might disagree with you on what is more distasteful here.
    i'm bi, and i'm not an aryan either. my blood's really muddy.

i'd rather he be able to speak, so that they eventually can't make it so i can't speak.

y'all don't realize, it's naive. if you weaken the system so they can remove his rights, it can eventually lead to you losing yours. literally all of human history shows us not to trust those in power over us to have our best interest in mind forever. eventually, someone will come along and exploit us. the harder it is for them to do that, the better.

As someone that's part of a group that nazis want dead, no they don't do that all the time.
    Aren't you Serbian?

Aren't you Serbian?
    Yes? Part. What do you think neo-nazis think of us? You think they like us?
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2018-03-19 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm bi, and i'm not an aryan either. my blood's really muddy.

i'd rather he be able to speak, so that they eventually can't make it so i can't speak.

y'all don't realize, it's naive. if you weaken the system so they can remove his rights, it can eventually lead to you losing yours. literally all of human history shows us not to trust those in power over us to have our best interest in mind forever. eventually, someone will come along and exploit us. the harder it is for them to do that, the better.

Not really, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    It's that way by design. The pic is a perfect encapsulation of what represents Antifa. It is made to be a personification of what everybody who's against antifa is afraid of and against.

This is image is an example of expertly crafted propaganda whose role is to subvert as opposed to inform.
    An image is doctored precisely because they couldn't find a real life example of it happening.

And it becomes proof positive to you?

Yes? Part. What do you think neo-nazis think of us? You think they like us?
    Err, you do know that among the Slavs, Eastern Europe, on the Balkan and especially Serbian are a shit ton of Neo Nazis etc, right? The alt Right is also fond of the whole massacring the Muslims the Serbs did.

Err, you do know that among the Slavs, Eastern Europe, on the Balkan and especially Serbian are a shit ton of Neo Nazis etc, right? The alt Right is also fond with of the whole massacring the Muslims the Serbs did.
    If you remain ignorant about history, ok. Serbs were targeted for extermination by the axis. The neo-nazis here in Sweden don't like people like me either.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/QoiLDol.jpg[IMG]

Not really, no.
    since the start of this nation, they've been able to speak their ideals freely and have done nothing but lose support ever since.

they will never gain a foothold, they won't ever control anyone again.

and yes, it has before in the past and it will again. you let them take it once, they will do it again. eventually it won't be "hitler was a cool dude" that's the only thing you can't say, it'll be "X political party sucks". eventually you won't be able to criticize dear leader. then you've got a north korea-style dictatorship, and their boots are on your neck. there's no hope of rising against it because you let them take your weaponry, no way to call for help because they control what you can and can't say.

it happens every time, all throughout history. you let them take things, they start to take advantage. it's the mark of a fool to not learn from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Violence is not ok, but let me ask you this, who has been harmed by Antifa mob violence? I know they've tipped over some trash barrels, and that scared the right and got their panties in a twist over Antifa mob violence, but I have yet to hear of anything else happening as far as "Antifa mob violence" is concerned.

That poor trash barrel though. Man, will anyone think of the trash barrels?
    A kid with propecia was attacked and beaten by antifa, a man and his son were beaten down by Antifa with "No Hate" shields because they thought they were Trump supporters. Multiple journalists and police officers have been beaten by Antifa and subsequently hospitalized.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.425dd8392810
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-several.html
    https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05...sault-suspect/
    http://www.policemag.com/channel/pat...nstrators.aspx
    Compilation of Antifa attacking people. The ones where they are mob kicking and stomping are probably the most disturbing.

I mean, that's just the first few I could find, but they were easy to find.

Then you have the fact that Antifa is violent globally, and historically.

https://timeline.com/antifa-history-...s-5ccb6231879a

"Of course, critics of violent anti-fascism are correct in arguing that violent actions can inspire a backlash that accelerates fascism."

You can see the increased support of Nazi's in Germany (1928-1932), and well as Fascists in England (1936) and Italy (1922) following Anti Fascist violence.

The same was true for Hitler. Mussolini had the support of 2% of the population in 1922, but was able to campaign as a strong leader who could end the communist anti fascist violence in Italy. In Germany the Nazi's had 3% of the national support in 1928, then won the election in 1932 after promising to stop the violence from Antifa and the communist anti fascist groups in Germany. The Fascist party in London gained more political favor after the Anti Fascist protest that lead to the Battle of Cable Street.

If history has taught us nothing it's that people respond negatively to violence, and using violence to further your cause will only push people to whatever organizations you oppose.

Battle of Cable Street
    https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/09...-punch-a-nazi/
    Anti Fascists injure and kidnap 175 cops. The stop a march but cause the British Union of Fascists (BUF) to grow by 50% within the next month. "Rather than smashing fascism, the battle turned out to be a recruitment tool for the BUF."

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

You're not that smart are you?
    Apparently smart enough to express my point within a single post. Which apparently you're having a hard time doing.

But keep up the personal attacks, you're really getting your position across.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    A kid with propecia was attacked and beaten by antifa, a man and his son were beaten down by Antifa with "No Hate" shields because they thought they were Trump supporters. Multiple journalists and police officers have been beaten by Antifa and subsequently hospitalized.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.425dd8392810
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-several.html
    https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05...sault-suspect/
    http://www.policemag.com/channel/pat...nstrators.aspx
    Compilation of Antifa attacking people. The ones where they are mob kicking and stomping are probably the most disturbing.

I mean, that's just the first few I could find, but they were easy to find.

Then you have the fact that Antifa is violent globally, and historically.

https://timeline.com/antifa-history-...s-5ccb6231879a

"Of course, critics of violent anti-fascism are correct in arguing that violent actions can inspire a backlash that accelerates fascism."
    Today your video taught me:

Anyone in a black shirt belongs to antifa, this was not discussed at our weekly meeting in antifa headquarters.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. Who gets to define what is "Intolerance"?
    Citing an image as obnoxious doesn't discredit it in any way.

You're really not good at this are you?

If you remain ignorant about history, ok. Serbs were targeted for extermination by the axis. The neo-nazis here in Sweden don't like people like me either.
    That does not refute anything I said. There are far more Slavic Nazis than Swedish Nazis.