Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    We'll maybe they we're referring to launch of expansions...I don't know, but he'll even then its good money to craft items.

Only problem with crafting stuff, unless you make most of gold on old stuff (I don't but its still good part off it), is that it becomes outdated, not much value, cause Blizzard sucks at keeping current-expansion crafted gear relevant. Whenever they updated the Ilvl on gear in legion I always made more gold for a while again.
    This part about crafted gear not being relevant is completely incorrect. One example that comes to mind is the caster darkmoon trinket, which healers were wearing during Mythic Argus progression, amongst other bosses. That is a trinket that lasted the entire expansion, which was obtainable within the first month of release. The tanking trinket as well. Obliterum and Primal Obliterum have kept crafted gear relevant for everyone except the upper echelon of players, and even then there are a few examples at that level

- - - Updated - - -

instead of saying it's incorrect, allow me to amend and say I disagree
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    This part about crafted gear not being relevant is completely incorrect. One example that comes to mind is the caster darkmoon trinket, which healers were wearing during Mythic Argus progression, amongst other bosses. That is a trinket that lasted the entire expansion, which was obtainable within the first month of release. The tanking trinket as well. Obliterum and Primal Obliterum have kept crafted gear relevant for everyone except the upper echelon of players, and even then there are a few examples at that level

- - - Updated - - -

instead of saying it's incorrect, allow me to amend and say I disagree
    We'll, its a trinket slot...hardly worth much in the case of 3-4 other professions stuck at low Item level gear for 1 year straight now (No more patches in legion etc)
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    We'll, its a trinket slot...hardly worth much in the case of 3-4 other professions stuck at low Item level gear for 1 year straight now (No more patches in legion etc)
    But the design intent isn't supposed to be mythic raid level, it's supposed to be used to catch up. For instance, you miss a tier, you come back next tier, you can catch up in ideal stats to the normal raiding level. From there on, you're on your own, but it's not irrelevant. I agree that they could allow for a bit higher ILvL, ideally heroic raiding level.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I made my first 100billion with LW. I am great. /s